Forums » Nightly Stats and Highlights » 2010 JAN - MAR

Messages for 2010 JAN - MAR

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jan 05, 2010 04:39 PM

January 5

(6-4) Arms, Big Baby, Delonte, Hummer, The SPIRIT of Ray, The SUGAR of Ray
(4-4) God, Lim(b)s, Matrix, Native, Pipes, Vinny B - almost everybody thought this was the cheap team of the night. Whore requested multiple times to be traded to this team too. CHEAP!
(3-5) C-Train, Horny, Miller Time, The Glove, Vince-anity, Whore

Game 1 C beat A 13-2 Horny
W-2-3-3 Gl-3 H-2 * D-2

Game 2 G beat C 13-10 Lim(b)s
L-2-2 M-2 VB-2 S-3-2 (sub) * C-2-2 H-2 Vin-2 W-2

Game 3 A beat G 14-9 The SUGAR of Ray
A-2-3 H-2-2 BB-3 Su-2 * VB-3-3-3

Game 4 A beat C 14-6 Arms
Sp-2-2-2 A-3-2 D-3 * C-2-2-2

Game 5 A beat G 13-6 Arms
D-3-2-2-2 A-2-2 * M-2-2 L-2

Game 6 C beat A 13-12 Vince-anity
Vin-2-2-2 Gl-3-2 C-2 * A-2-2 Sp-2-2 D-2 H-2

Game 7 G beat C 13-6 Lim(b)s
VB-2-3 L-2-2 N-2 P-2 * C-3 W-3

Game 8 G beat A 13-11 God - Offensive foul and rebound in one montion on Hummer, then wide-open put-back for game-winner. Cheap move...
L-2-2 P-2-2 M-3 Go-2 * D-3-3 BB-3 Su-2

Game 9 C beat G 13-12 C-Train (3)
C-2-3 W-2-2 MT-2 Vin-2 * VB-3-3-2 P-2-2

Everybody was 3-3 up till this point. Then The SUGAR of Ray took over!

Game 10 A beat C 14-7 The SPIRIT of Ray
A-3-2 Sp-2-2 Su-3 H-2 * W-2-2 C-3

Game 11 A beat G 14-10 Hummer
Su-3-3 D-2-2 H-2-2 * M-2-2 Go-2-2 L-2

Game 12 A beat C 14-7 Big Baby
BB-2-2-2 A-2-2 H-2 Sp-2 * H-2-2 Gl-3

Game 13 G beat A 13-12 Vinny B
VB-3-2-2 L-2 M-2 P-2 * Sp-3-2 A-2-2 Su-3

2s
1 Miller Time, Native, The Glove
2 The SUGAR of Ray
3 Big Baby, God
4 Horny
5 Vinny B, Vin-sanity
6 Matrix, Pipes, Whore
7 C-Train, Delonte, Hummer
9 Lim(b)s, The SPIRIT of Ray
12 Arms

3s
1 Matrix, The SPIRIT of Ray
2 Big Baby
3 C-Train, The Glove, Whore
4 Arms, Delonte, The SUGAR of Ray
7 Vinny B

6 God
8 Horny
10 Vin-sanity
11 The Glove
12 Big Baby, Pipes
14 Hummer
15 Matrix
16 The SUGAR of Ray
18 Lim(b)s
21 The SPIRIT of Ray, Whore
23 C-Train
26 Delonte
31 Vinny B
36 Arms

Highlights
10. Lil Girl is no longer a Regular because 2 weeks ago, he had a super late notification and Rob told him he couldn't make it, but Lil Girl never told me. Last week, Lil Girl would've been a no-show had I not asked him. And when I asked whether or not Rob's playin, he ignored me. So a few hours later, I asked him (I mean her) for Rob's phone number. He ignored me. And over an hour later and I asked again, and once again, he ignored me. He didn't contact me again until 2AM Monday morning and asked me if he can play tonight. Guess what I did? I ignored him! =D
9. Somebody put down "Gen-Gen" in the highlights. Wtf lol.
8. Luis bailed tonight because he had a date with Paul Pierce, aka Kevin Wong. Cheap!
7. Before the start of game 2, when the third team was missing their 5th and 6th player, Arms subs in for that team and Whore says, "Why are you (Arms) subbing for Yoga?" Yoga's left calf was huge as he got kicked while ballin a few weeks ago at some gym. He dropped by to say hi (to SUGAR Ray... NOT =p).
6. Native's pick-and roll with Lim(b)s in game 7 that had 2 defenders glued to Native and Lim(b)s sliding to the hoop for a lay-up. That was SOME pick-and-roll I tell ya. Should've done that at least once a game. You know Steve Nash does it ALL the time!
5. Before the "cheap move" I mentioned above in game 8 (scroll the page back up to the scores), God actually travelled by sitting on his derriere with the ball with both feet parallel to the floor with his toes pointing upwards during the late stages in that game. The SPIRIT of Ray - sitting on the bench - wasn't sure whether or not it's a travel, so he asked God's teammate Native. Native waited till the start of the next play, then says, "Of course it's a travel! You can't do that!" That's cheap x 2! God then let The SUGAR of Ray know all about it on the sidelines after God hit the game-winner. Poor SUGAR Ray! [God: 1, The SUGAR of Ray: 0]
4. The first bucket of game 8 was The SUGAR of Ray's backdoor alley-oop from Hummer. God was caught falling asleep on that play. [God: 1, The SUGAR of Ray: 1]
3. Native tried to do the worm after his momentum carried him onto the floor following a defensive foul he committed. Spider Man: "Alf is a worm." The SPIRIT of Ray: "Alf is a Native." The SUGAR of Ray: "Alf is a RETARD!" =D
2. In game 11, The SPIRIT of Ray misses a wide open lay-up after running circles, then strips Lim(b)s's attemped long outlet pass, then misses ANOTHER open lay-up. Thankfully unlike game 6, this didn't cost his team the game.
1. The SPIRIT of Ray didn't believe his team was down by a point in game 6, then scores to take the lead. His team ended up losing 13-12 BECAUSE The SPIRIT of Ray had what Whore would call a CLUTCH TURNOVER at mid-court by dribbling the ball into his teammate Delonte's face and have Vin-sanity score the game-winner. Highlight of the night right there. Sigh...

- The SUGAR of Ray had more points than Felix [The SUGAR of Ray: 2, God: 1]
- The SUGAR of Ray had best record [The SUGAR of Ray: 3, God: 1. Game, set, match. Good night!]

- Notice I don't put the weekly player's list on the website now because I can't access the CC website at work anymore - it's blocked =(

Non-CC Highlights
10. Look at the Bobcats and the Thunder! I hope they make the playoffs! The Grizzlies are lookin good too. Seriously! http://www.nba.com/standings/team_record_comparison/conferenceNew_Std_Cnf.html
9. Philadelphia 76ers President and General Manager Ed Stefanski announced today that Allen Iverson’s contract with the team will be guaranteed for the remainder of the season. Per team policy, no further terms of the deal are disclosed. All NBA contracts become fully guaranteed if the player is on the team roster on January 10th. Iverson originally signed as a free agent with the Sixers on December 3, 2009. "Since his arrival, Allen has done everything asked of him and has been an excellent teammate," Stefanski said. I-V-E-R-S-O-N!
8. Clippers forward Chris Kaman will play for Germany in the upcoming World Championships in Turkey if Dirk Nowitzki agrees to play. "If he plays, I'm going to play," Kaman said in an interview with FanHouse. "I think that if we have Dirk it will give us a chance of winning and advancing to the later rounds of the Championships. I'll base my decision on what Dirk does. I want to play, but I also want to win, and the chances are a lot better if Dirk plays." Kaman had never traveled to Germany until just before the 2008 Olympics. He was able to represent the country because his great grandparents were born there. Nowitzki is undecided and it could be a while before he makes up his mind whether to play for his country.
7. The King? Not clutch... http://
6. The Beef? Clutch! http://
5. Can The King redeem himself? http://www.nba.com/video/games/cavaliers/2010/01/03/0020900489_cha_cle_recap.nba/index.html
4. This is in really high quality: http://
3. The Yoga of Ball: http://
2. Top Plays of 2009: http://www.nba.com/video/channels/top_plays/2009/12/29/20091224_BEST_PLAYS_OTY.nba/
1. Please go to the Photos section! Vin-sanity!

Stars
3. Vinny B - I told you all along Baker over Miller! =p Only Lim(b)s, Matirx and The SUGAR of Ray agrees with me. Anyone want to jump on the bandwagon? =p Miller did box The SPIRIT of Ray out pretty good tonight though, just like any night, sigh. MILLER TIME! And somebody put down "MVP" besides his name. Deservingly so! He also socred more than half of his team's points in the final game for the win. That was important because if not for the win in the last game, they would've been tied with Brad Miller's team at 3-5. [Vinny B: 31, Miller Time: 2]
2. Delonte - Whore: "I wanted Delonte (on my team)!" We'll give you Steve Iverson next week! =D
1. Arms - lost to the SPIRIT of Ray in their pre-game 1-on-1 and lit a fire in him! =D

Whore, is Horny SERIOUSLY retiring after tonight?! Seems wrong with him being one of the young'uns at CC...

And Sugar Ray, you're playin every week now right? Quit bailin on us. We want and need Sugar!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jan 06, 2010 02:07 AM

LOL the Sugar of Ray and the Spirit of Ray is so confusing.

I didn't say "why are you subbing for yoga". I said "why don't you guys sub yoga". It's my way to say how cheap it is to have Justin sub.

The way Ray played last night, you'd think he spent the last 4 months practicing in some other gym. Welcome back Ray. Are we going to say bye to you for another 4 months?

CLUTCH TURNOVER!! I had many of those last night. First game back sucks.

Jeff is retiring from ball to spend more time with his girlfriend... can you say Whipped? Felix style? Emerson style?

BTW, I think I should officially yield my Stat Whore title to Vince. He remembers every guy's shot percentage from every spot on the court! The guys a walking calculator.

Comment Posted by vince Jan 06, 2010 07:04 AM

yeah, i don't really know who sugar and spirit are either, it is confusing haha

poor miller, we didn't give him any baseline jumpers last night so he tried different stuff which resulted in less points than usual. vinny b was crazy last night, he hit seemed more relaxed and hit so many 3s!!

poor lil g. he better have a good reason for the slow/no replies...like if he was mac'n on a bunch of girls and was gonna hookup the single guys at CC, then that's acceptable and he should instantly be re-instated haha

what?! my mind is foggy, i can't even do simple math these days. stat whore, u are the one and only...dishing our random jordon stats left right and center man.

Comment Posted by Timeless Jan 06, 2010 01:11 PM

Ahaha, the CC website is blocked, they're on to you man!

That's not right, Jeff retiring? Who approve of this retirement? We gotta knock some sense in him!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jan 06, 2010 01:51 PM

The Spirit has been in action for a few months now. And the Sugar is used for the first time. I'm sure you guys are smart enough to figure it out. I know you guys are just messin with me lol!

Oh, I got it now hahahaha. Fine then, I'll give Top Dawg a call next time to make it even cheaper!

The way Sugar played last night, I'm sure he's been practicing with Alf, hence all his no-shows! But like Felix said, he can't be banned lol!

CLUTCH TURNOVER is hot, like Paris Hilton. First game back resulted in 13 games played. Usually it's 15 or 16.

No wonder Jeff's middle name is Horny!

Have Miller and Felix ever guarded each other? It'd be fun watchin them box out for some boards.

Vinny B = MVP!

If he has a reason, good or bad, he would've told me already. Instead he took the easy way out. Word.

Whore 1, Whore 2? Whore A, Whore B? lol

Jordan stats are nice. True God right there!

CC is just one of many sites that are blocked. Hotmail, Facebook, even Google is blocked!

Nobody approved Samson's retirement neither lol!

In memory of Lil Girl, I present you all with this:
http://

Comment Posted by Miller Time Jan 06, 2010 04:33 PM

Highlight for tonight, LA Clippers beat The Lakers 102:91!!!

Baker over Miller! I am on the bandwagon too~

Vince> Don't worry about my baseline jumpers, I will try more Crazy stuff later~ LOL

[Vinny B: 31, Miller Time: 2] <-----Who will sign Dennis Rodman because of his "consistent" scoring?? LOL~

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jan 06, 2010 04:45 PM

Bad game. Lakers were down 15, then Kobe scored 13 straight and the Lakers were up by 2. Then the Clippers scored 13 points in a row. It was the Lakers' 3rd game in 4 nights though. It's okay, they still have best record. =D

Miller with "crazy stuff"? Hmm, let me think... I know! DUNK OVER SUGAR RAY! =D

Miller Time = Denise Rodman! I mean Dennis...

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jan 07, 2010 01:29 AM

Vince is Stat Whore A, B, and C. I'll just be Hor!

I just saw that video clip of Lil G... so GANGSTAAA!!! Don't mess!

Miller Time is the new Worm?

There were more Lakers fans at the Clippers home game!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jan 07, 2010 03:03 PM

If I put those on the stats sheet, it'll be very confusing I bet lol.

I laughed so hard the first time I saw that video. My first thought was: Why would you wanna be in the video? Hahahaha!

I'm just trying to picture Miller Time DOING the worm! =D

Yeah, I noticed that. And I wonder how many of the Lakers fans last night are ones that normally can't get tickets to an actual Lakers home game...

Jeez, is it Tuesday yet? =(

Comment Posted by Miller Time Jan 07, 2010 03:57 PM

How about Miller doing the Vince moves? Is that crazy enough? LOL

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jan 08, 2010 07:01 PM

man, what is with all the coded names? anyway, i admit ray had a good nite and I had a terrible nite.. but guess what? ray bet against himself and said i would have more points so in the end ray still owes me money! woohoo! i also bet he'll bail next week!

Comment Posted by yyyello Jan 09, 2010 08:05 AM

holy crap...what's with the massive posts? wow, i'm not sure there are any words to describe that Lil G video...not sure that's a good memory of him to have until he's allowed to ball at CCWB again...speaking of which...Vince, I was thinking back to that foul I called on you on the 1-on-1 fastbreak early on in the night...you were right...even though there was contact (minimal...but still contact), i jumped into you more than you jumped into me....plus, you were 2'-3' from the hoop still and I made a move to the right of you...so you weren't exactly taking my lane away and jumping at the same time, which would be a foul i think (e.g., just like when someone is in position to take a charge but leaves his feet...you were jumping a little to my left and more or less straight up...in any case, just wanted to say that was a bad call on my part...no more Lil G calls from now on...

i think Lester has gone nuts with the names...it took me 15 mins to figure out who was who...and now i've forgotten again...in game 8, the play seemed to have stopped and ppl were wondering about a foul that looked like it should have been called on the drive by Lims just before the game winning put back by Lix...i was standing right behind God when he flew in right over Hummer's back for the board and put back...thought to myself, "that would not have counted anyways had there not been a foul on Lims. God totally knocked Hummer out of the way."...but I guess if you're God, then you can do anything you want...hahaha

One last thought...gotta wrap up the procrastination at work...Delonte was on last week...as soon as I arrive, God tells me, "Though shall check Delonte for he is fast."...next game (or two later), delonte scores 9....I was his check. ahahah

Comment Posted by vince Jan 10, 2010 05:58 PM

hahah u still remember that Z? there is no way for u to tell if i was jumping straight up or not, u were going so fast...if i was in your position, i would have called a foul too, so don't worry about it man. i can't say for sure it wasn't a foul either, i felt that i jump straight, but maybe i didn't.

woah, what's with the old skool leon haha

yeah, i know who's who with your nicknames haha but i requires more brainpower to read the highlights and stats haha

whore, u will always be the one and only stat whore. tell ur bro he's way too young to retire!

miller time!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jan 12, 2010 04:31 PM

Miller Time, what crazy Vince moves are you thinking of doing? His shake-&-bakes? Or his Magic Johnson passes? Or something else?

God, "coded" names? You mean nicknames? Am I'm with you on Sugar Ray bailing tomorrow. He'll bail at 6:59PM just to piss us off.

Pipes, the post is so massive because people actually wrote some highlights down on the stats sheet lol. The only thing people missed I think were Sugar Ray's many rejections. I still wonder where his hops come from with that phat arse of his... "no more Lil G calls from now on"... haha, or "no more WHORE calls from now on" =D... It took you 15 minutes to figure out who was who? That's such a lie - it probably took you 15 milli-seconds!... "God totally knocked Hummer out of the way. But I guess if you're God, then you can do anything you want!" - this made me mad and laugh at the same time, totally a cheap move. The icing on the cake was when God gave Sugar Ray the smack talk afterwards, that was priceless!... Delonte is playing like the real Delonte, who is really lighting it up as of late. And yes, you MUST check this out: http://

Whore Sr and Whore Jr!

January 12

(7-4) God, Michael Redd, Mickey Mouse, Pipes, The Spirit of Ray, The Sugar of Ray
(5-4) Arms, Big Baby, Ernest (needs a nickname), Lims, Matrix, Tayza Da Layza
(2-6) Brad Miller, C-Train, Hummer, Vince-anity, Walton-Hater (aka Anders)

Game 1 B beat G 13-12 Hummer (3)
H-2-2-2-3 C-2 W-2 * G-2-2 MM-2-2 Sp-2-2

Game 2 A beat B 13-11 Big Baby (3)
M-2-2-2 BB-2-3 A-2 L-2 * C-2-2-2 V-3 BM-2

Game 3 G beat A 13-8 Mickey Mouse
MM-2-3-2 Sp-2-2 P-2 * L-2-2 A-2 BB-2

Game 4 G beat B 13-10 Mickey Mouse (3)
MM-3-3 P-3 G-2 Su-2 * C-2-2-2 BM-2 H-2

Game 5 G beat A 15-6 God (3) - only needed a 2... cocky!
G-2-2-3 MM-2 MR-2 P-2 Sp-2 * L-2-2 BB-2

Game 6 G beat B 14-8 Pipes
G-2-3 Su-2-3 MR-2 P-2 * C-2-2 BM-2 V-2

Game 7 A beat G 14-11 Tayza Da Layza - over Ray (ted), seriously! Man, was he pissed afterwards lol. Sky-hook from point-blank!
T-2-2-2 M-2-2 BB-2 E-2 * G-2-2 Sp-3 MM-2 MR-2

Game 8 A beat B 13-6 Lims
M-2-2-3 L-2-2 A-2 * BM-2-2 C-2

Game 9 G beat A 13-10 God
G-2-2-2 Su-2-2 MM-3 * A-2-2-2 T-2-2

Game 10 G beat B 14-7 The Sugar of Ray (3) - only needed a 2... cocky!
G-3-3 Sp-3 Su-3 MM-2 P-2 * H-2-3 BM-2

Game 11 A beat G 13-8 Lims
L-3-2 A-3 E-3 M-2 * MM-3 P-3 Sp-2

Game 12 B beat A 13-7 Vince-anity (3)
V-2-3 C-2 G-2-2-2 (sub) * A-3 E-2 M-2

Game 13 G beat B 14-4 Pipes
MM-2-3 P-2-2 Su-3 Sp-2 * C-2-2

Game 14 A beat G 13-8 Ernest
E-2-2-2-2 L-3 T-2 * MM-3-3 Su-2

2s
1 Walton-Hater
2 Vince-anity
3 Michael Redd
4 Big Baby
5 Hummer, The Sugar of Ray
6 Arms, Brad Miller, Ernest, Pipes, Tayza Da Layza
7 The Spirit of Ray
8 Lims, Mickey Mouse
9 Matrix
13 C-Train
16 God

3s
1 Big Baby, Ernest, Matrix
2 Arms, God, Hummer, Lims, Pipes, The Spirit of Ray, Vince-anity
3 The Sugar of Ray
8 Mickey Mouse

6 Michael Redd
10 Vince-anity
11 Big Baby
12 Brad Miller, Tayza Da Layza
15 Ernest
16 Hummer
18 Arms, Pipes
19 The Sugar of Ray
20 The Spirit of Ray
21 Matrix
22 Lims
26 C-Train
38 God
40 Mickey Mouse

Highlights
10. Sources tell ESPN that the Sixers have not completely ruled out a Tracy McGrady-for-Andre Iguodala deal. The Sixers are contemplating a fire sale if their losing persists. Talks between the two teams have taken place but they have not reached the serious stage. Philadelphia hinted at a package of Iguodala and Samuel Dalembert for McGrady. Wow, seriously?
9. Please go to the Photos section and check out Lil Girl and Vince's conversation on Facebook. I guess Lil Girl thinks I can read his mind - when did he tell me he has work? He just disappeared in the middle of our conversation, period!
8. Text message from Mickey Mouse at 11:28AM: "I should be on the cheap team tonight because I haven't played in a month, so I'm going to suck nig time." Suck he did... he let Hummer score 9 of his team's 13 points in game 1. Mickey Mouse also went for Hummer's fake-drive-pull-up-game-winning trifecta. Why would we go for that fake when he needs a trey to win the game? Thank "God" as made it up as the end, as The Sugar of Ray told him to!
7. God's team = old school 3-on-3 team reunion. That makes Michael Redd and The Spirit of Ray the outlaws.
6. Lims makes a great cut of the Spirit of Ray in game 3, but airballs a lay-up. Beautiful!
5. The Sugar of Ray's massive rejection on C-Train.
4. God must've read this before playing tonight: The National Basketball Association today named Clippers’ center Chris Kaman as the Western Conference Player of the Week for games played Monday, January 4th through Sunday, January 10th. This is the second time Kaman has been named Western Conference Player of the Week this season, the first time for the week of November 2nd through November 8th. Kaman led the Clippers to a 3-0 week by averaging a double-double (21.0 ppg and 12.0 rpg). He posted consecutive double-doubles in wins over the Los Angeles Lakers (21 points, 14 rebounds) and Miami Heat (22 points, 14 rebounds). Kaman scored 20 or more points in each game to earn his second Western Conference Player of the Week award in 2009-10 (Nov. 9). In 35 games played this season, Kaman has tallied 20.4 points, 9.4 rebounds, 1.3 blocks and 36.8 minutes per game. Kaman is one of just four players in the NBA (Chris Bosh, Tim Duncan, Zach Randolph) to average over 20 points and 9 rebounds this season. Cleveland's LeBron James received the award for the Eastern Conference. A recap of Kaman’s week is as follows: Jan. 4 vs. Portland: Netted 20 points to go along with eight rebounds and four assists in a 105-95 win over the Trail Blazers; Jan. 6 vs. Los Angeles: Tallied 21 points and 14 rebounds in addition to two assists and two steals in a 102-91 win over the Lakers; Jan. 10 vs. Miami: Posted his second double-double of the week with 22 points and 14 rebounds in a 94-84 win over the Heat.
3. God's back-to-back Js in game 12 as a sub for Arms' team. The first of which was from a cross-over. It was God disguised as Whore! Michael Redd says, "So sexy!"
2. At the end of the night... Pipes: "God, it's nice to finally meet you!"
1. Mickey Mouse: "Who is this guy?" The Sugar of Ray: "Gawwwwwwd!"

The real highlight #1: The Sugar of Ray did NOT bail! =D

Stars
3. Ernest - wasn't the leading scorer on his team, but probably shot the best percentage out of everyone and made lots of outstanding basketball decisions and had multiple Nash-esque passes.
2. God - is gonna kill me for not giving him #1 star despite a career night offensively.
1. Mickey Mouse - the fact that he didn't touch a basketball in over a month can't be overlooked. Most of his 8 trifectas were clutch and well-defended. Luis stinks.

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jan 12, 2010 07:05 PM

to be honest it was a flukey night and i didnt really do anything different except shoot it when lims took away the lane... aside from that im happy with 2nd star... my 3pt% sucks crap so i think its deserving that luis gets first star.

Comment Posted by Timeless Jan 13, 2010 11:02 AM

Damn, sounds like I missed a fun night of ball. And I couldn't witness GOD!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jan 13, 2010 01:48 PM

i cant believe vince had so little pts... he was nailing long 3s during the warmup game... i told you to save it for the game old man!

Comment Posted by vince Jan 14, 2010 10:06 AM

CHEAP TEAMS!

HAHA i'm not that old. i've decide to stop saying i'm old this year. i'm young! so i guess one of my resolutions is denial!

there should be two #1 stars tonight and ernest as the 3rd.

man, i should have done a last minute GM trade like whore. i was predicting our team would at best have a 3-5 record and knew we would either have worst record or share the worst record at best.

just for conversation, if i did get to GM, i would have traded me or anders for lix or matrix :)

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jan 14, 2010 01:40 PM

CHEAP TEAMS!

You can witness God next week! Almost seemed like he scored 59! =D

Vince-anity swished 3 trifectas in the warm-up game! I told you Vince, that's why I don't do warm-up games lol. It's a waste of time and effort! Only God suggests doing warm-ups games! Boooooo!

I forgot to mention that every time Ernest was going after a loose ball with somebody, he is ALWAYS the one that came up with it! Darn quick hands!

I'll text you the final list of players next week, you can makes the teams and text me back! =D

Make sure you put God and Sugar Ray on different teams, because I wanna see that match up! =D

Actually, put God, The Spirit of Ray and the Sugar of Ray all on different teams! =D

Comment Posted by Timeless Jan 15, 2010 02:59 PM

Hey, what happened to the road trip idea?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jan 15, 2010 08:36 PM

Felix did ask me a few week back, but I'm in so much debt it's impossible for me to go. But don't let that stop you guys! This is the remaining home schedule for the Blazers for this season (too bad they will be on the road on Easter long weekend), excluding the playoffs of course:

Jan 25 Mon 7PM vs New Orleans
Jan 27 Wed 7PM vs Utah

Feb 01 Mon 7PM vs Charlotte
Feb 04 Thu 7:30PM vs San Antonio
Feb 06 Sat 7PM vs LA Lakers
Feb 09 Tue 7PM vs Oklahoma City
Feb 16 Tue 7PM vs LA Clippers
Feb 19 Fri 7:30PM vs Boston
Feb 21 Sun 7:30PM vs Utah

Mar 03 Wed 7PM vs Indiana
Mar 09 Tue 7PM vs Sacramento
Mar 14 Sun 6PM vs Toronto
Mar 19 Fri 7PM vs Washington
Mar 25 Thu 7:30PM vs Dallas
Mar 31 Wed 7PM vs New York

Apr 09 Fri 7PM vs Dallas
Apr 12 Mon 7PM vs Oklahoma City
Apr 14 Wed 7:30PM vs Golden State

I forgot to put down a highlight quote from Tuesday - Big Baby: "It's crazy. I've never seen him (God) score before!"
LOL =p

Comment Posted by Timeless Jan 16, 2010 05:20 AM

Hey God! let's go to the LA lakers game!

I wanna go!!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jan 19, 2010 04:35 PM

I think God would love that since he hates Kobe... because the Lakers have lost their last 9 trips to Portland! Which means their last win their was well over 4 seasons ago!

January 19

Welcome Alf's friend Matthew to CCWB!

(9-2) Arms, C-Train, God, Haslem, Lims, Pipes
(5-6) Big Baby, Matrix, The Glove, Vinny B, Yoga
(1-7) Brad Miller, Hummer, Matthew, Mickey Mouse, Native, The Spirit of Ray

Game 1 C beat BB 13-12 C-Train
C-2-2-3-2 L-2-2 * TG-2-2-2 V-2-2 Mx-2

Game 2 C beat BM 14-4 C-Train
C-2-2-2 A-2-2 G-2 P-2 * Hu-2 Mw-2

Game 3 C beat BB 13-4 Haslem
C-2-3 G-2-2 Ha-2 P-2 * Mx-2 V-2

Game 4 C beat BM 15-11 Haslem (3) - only needed a 2
Ha-2-3 A-2-2 C-2-2 P-2 * BM-3 Hu-3 Mw-3 S-2

Game 5 BB beat C 13-5 Yoga (3)
Mx-2-2-2 Y-2-3 BB-2 * A-3-2

Game 6 BB beat BM 13-6 Vinny B (3)
V-3-3 Mx-3 BB-2 TG-2 * N-2-2 Mw-2

Game 7 BB beat C 14-0 The Glove (3) - only needed a 2
BB-3-2 Mx-3 TG-3 Y-3

Game 8 BM beat BB 14-12 Native
MM-2-3-3 N-2-2 S-2 * Y-2-2-2-2 Mx-2 TG-2

Game 9 C beat BM 13-7 C-Train
L-2-3 C-2-2 A-2 Ha-2 * MM-3-2 N-2

Game 10 C beat BB 14-5 Pipes
C-2-2-2 A-2-2 P-2-2 * Mx-3 BB-2

Game 11 C beat BM 13-11 Lims
C-2-2-2 P-3-2 L-2 * N-2-2 MM-3 BM-2 Hu-2

Game 12 C beat BB 13-12 Lims (3)
L-2-3 A-2-2 Ha-2 P-2 * V-3-3Y-2-2 BB-2

Game 13 C beat BM 14-7 Arms
A-2-2-2 P-2-2 C-2 L-2 * MM-3-2 BM-2

Game 14 BB beat C 13-2 not circled - sorry, pulled a Layza =(
BB-2-2 Y-2-2 TG-3 Mx-2 * Ha-2

Game 15 BB beat BM 14-10 Yoga
TG-2-2-2 Y-2-2-2 Mx-2 * S-2-2-2 MM-2-2

2s
2 Brad Miller, Hummer, Matthew
3 God, Vinny B
5 Haslem, Mickey Mouse, The Spirit of Ray
6 Lims
7 Big Baby, Native
8 Matrix, The Glove
9 Pipes
12 Yoga
13 Arms
18 C-Train

3s
1 Arms, Big Baby, Brad Miller, Haslem, Hummer, Matthew, Pipes
2 The Glove, Yoga
3 Matrix
4 Vinny B
5 Mickey Mouse

7 Brad Miller, Hummer, Matthew
10 The Spirit of Ray
13 Haslem
14 Native
17 Big Baby
18 Lims, Vinny B
21 Pipes
22 The Glove
25 Matrix, Mickey Mouse
29 Arms
30 Yoga
42 C-Train

Highlights
12. Prior to the release of Haslem's game-winning trifecta in game 4 (his team only needed a 2), the whole gym was like, "What are you doing?" Once it went in, everybody then thought, "Oh, good shot!"
11. The Spirit of Ray picks Yoga's pocket in game 6 and while attempting a fastbreak on the opposing end, he kicks the ball straight to the baseline. All that anticipation on the steal for NOTHING!
10. Yoga was in great position to block Lims' point-blank shot in game 9 and thought his presence alone under the hoop would intimidate Lims, but he chose to stand still and do nothing, and Lims shot it over him.
9. After a few possessions and still tied at 0 in game 14, God drives to the hoop and decides to scream out "Rawrrrrrr!" He hits nothing but backboard and draws a few laughs. RAWRRRRRR!!!
8. In the same game, Big Baby's lay-up was first blocked by Haslem, but he manages to get the ball back and immediately is rejected AGAIN by Arms. GET THAT WEAK STUFF OUTTA HERE! =p
7. Mickey Mouse blocked Pipes 3-footer right into his face in game 13 - literally!
6. Yoga blocks C-Trains fade-sideways J and then drives and gets the and 1 basket on C-train on the other end in game 5. Cheap moves!
5. Ericks slices through a triple team, also in game 5, and gets smacked in the head while double-clutching a lay-up in. Alf: "That's all (on) you, Haslem!" Ouch!
4. During a half-court set in game 14 with no pressure at all, Pipes, standing near the top of the 3-point line, softly passes to Arms at the 3-point elbow, less than 5 feet away from him. The ball finds its way through Arms's hands AND between Arms's legs and goes out of bounds. That is beyond butter fingers!
3. Please check out Joe Special and Vince-anity in the Photos section!
2. The Sugar of Ray bailed. =(
1. It was 8PM and Native still wasn't at CC, so The Spirit of Ray decides to give him a call. Native's mom says Native is SLEEPING! Would've been ANOTHER no-show if it wasn't for the call, sigh...

Non-CC Highlights
8. "You gotta be here!" http://
7. http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/MacLean+sorry+criticizing+Canuck+Alex+Burrows/2456459/story.html
6. Marc Spears reports that the Celtics have made an offer to the Knicks in an attempt to acquire Nate Robinson. Knicks' coach Mike D'Antoni benched Robinson for the entire month of December, causing Aaron Goodwin, Robinson's agent, to publicly demand that his client be dealt from New York. Robinson would have to give his consent before any trade could be completed.
5. Cavaliers center Shaquille O'Neal became just the fifth player in NBA history to score 28,000 points tonight. O'Neal's first basket, a layup against the Raptors, pushed him over the threshold. He joined Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (38,387), Karl Malone (36,928), Michael Jordan (32,292) and Wilt Chamberlain (31,419) as the only players to reach the milestone.
4. "Nate, Brown, Wallace to compete in Dunk Contest; no LeBron. Here's a philosophical question for you: "If LeBron James says he'll dunk in a forest, and yet never enters said forest, are we all still Witnesses?" Defending Slam Dunk champion Nate Robinson will attempt to become the first three-time winner of the competition when he defends his title on NBA All-Star Saturday Night, Feb. 13, at American Airlines Center in Dallas. Lil' Nate Rob — who is likely only back in the contest because of the league's collective bargaining agreement — will compete against the Bobcats' Gerald Wallace (who participated once before in '02) and the Lakers' Shannon Brown. The Raptors' DeMar DeRozan and the Clippers' Eric Gordon will compete in the NBA All-Star Slam Dunk-In, a single-round, two-dunk challenge that will be held at halftime of Friday night's Rookie Challenge. Notice anyone missing? LeBron announced during last year's dunk contest that he would compete this season, but he is not scheduled to appear. I'm sure we'll hear lots more about this "controversial" decision over the next few days. (Twitter is already going crazy!) The 2010 participants were unveiled Monday at a special event at New York's Pennsylvania Station, where artist Dan Dunn brought each player's image to life in a speed painting display on giant canvases. And, well, NBA press release or not, I'm still trying convince myself this portrait is actually LeBron. Damn."
3. Toronto Raptor Sonny Weems: http:// ... "The Spirit!..."
2. God says he needs new shoes. I think these are pretty good: http://
1. Future NBA Superstar: http://

Stars
3. Yoga
2. Arms
1. C-Train

Donations
$3 Brad Miller

RAWRRRRRR!!!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jan 19, 2010 06:24 PM

i didnt scream out rawr, vinny b had a headlock around my neck while i was driving in and i was choking for air... it was more of a yelp than a roar. why did you think there was a foul afterwards?

Comment Posted by vince Jan 20, 2010 07:55 AM

CHEAP TEAMS!

but really, C-train was on fire!

Comment Posted by calvin Jan 20, 2010 09:36 AM

CHEAP!

Comment Posted by yyyello Jan 21, 2010 08:38 AM

i like playing on the cheap team...hahah

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jan 26, 2010 04:35 PM

Cheap teams!

January 26

Welcome back Springs to CCWB! Aka Samson Lee!

Records were very even, but were done incorrectly because one of Calvin's 2s in game 4 was unaccounted for. "Cheap teams all around." (A famous Whore quote)

Also, quite a number of the final scores were added up wrong (games 1, 4, 7 and 8). We need some major stat whores to do the stats next time...

(5-4) God, Lims, Steve, The Spirit of Ray, Vinny B, Yoga
(4-4) Brad Miller, C-Train, Ernest, The Glove, Vince-anity, Whore
(4-5) Arms, Big Baby, Matrix, Pipes, Springs, Tayza Da Layza

Game 1 G beat A 13-9 Yoga (3)
Y-2-3 L-2-2 G-2 SR-2 * BB-2-2 M-3 SL-2

Game 2 G beat B 15-3 Vinny B (3) - only needed a 2!
VB-2-3 L-2-2 G-3 SR-2 * C-3

Game 3 G beat A 13-11 Vinny B
Y-2-3 S-2-2 L-2 VB-2 * M-2-3-2 P-2 SL-2

Game 4 G beat B 13-12 Yoga (3)
SR-2-2-2 Y-2-3 G-2 * TG-2-3 BM-2-3 C-2-2* *see highlight #10 below lol

Game 5 A beat G 13-12 Springs
M-2-2-2 A-3 SL-2 T-2 * Y-2-2-2-2 S-2 VB-2

Game 6 B beat A 13-11 Ernest (3)
E-2-3 W-2-2 BM-2 C-2 * A-3-2 BB-2 M-2 P-2

Game 7 B beat G 13-5 Ernest
E-3-2-2 V-3 W-3 * L-3-2

Game 8 A beat B 13-11 Matrix
P-2-2-3 M-2-2-2 * C-2-2 E-2-2 W-3

Game 9 A beat G 14-10 Big Baby (3) - only needed a 2!
A-2-3 BB-3 SL-3 T-3 * G-2-2 Y-2-2 SR-2

Game 10 A beat B 15-9 Big Baby (3) - again, only needed a 2!
M-2-2-2 A-2-2 BB-3 P-2 * C-2-2 TG-3 BM-2

Game 11 G beat A 13-7 Yoga
Y-2-2-2-2 G-3 (bank!) L-2 * SL-3 BB-2 P-2

Game 12 B beat G 13-11 Ernest
V-2-3 C-2-2 E-2 TG-2 * SR-2-2 L-3 G-2 S-2

Game 13 B beat A 13-12 Whore
W-2-2-2 V-2-2 C-3 * A-2-2 M-2-2 P-2 SL-2

2s
1 Tayza Da Layza
2 The Glove
3 Brad Miller, Vince-anity, Vinny B
4 Big Baby, Springs, Steve
5 God, Whore
6 Arms, Ernest
7 Lims, Pipes
8 The Spirit of Ray
9 C-Train
13 Yoga
14 Matrix

3s
1 Brad Miller, Pipes, Tayza Da Layza, Vinny B
2 Big Baby, C-Train, Ernest, God, Lims, Matrix, Springs, The Glove, Vince-anity, Whore
3 Arms, Yoga

8 Steve
9 Brad Miller, Vinny B
10 The Glove
12 Vince-anity
14 Big Baby, Springs
16 God, The Spirit of Ray, Whore
17 Pipes
18 Ernest
20 Lims
21 Arms
24 C-Train
34 Matrix
35 Yoga

Highlights
16. Whiter AND Blacker... lol! http://
15. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-Dwight-Howard-does-his-best-Charles-Barkl;_ylt=AjRwizNzU61dpHPXtFDmeuW8vLYF?urn=nba,215251
14. A closer look at God: http://
13. Oh boy... http://
12. Yoga points system: 1s & 2s - What's this? Yoga wants 1s & 2s instead of 2s & 3s? That's cheap!
11. Pipes not recording Calvin's 2 in game 4 made the list. "TSER!" is written on the same line! lol...
10. Pipes was on fire in game 8, not missing anything. It was 8 of 13 games played that had game point both ways.
9. Whore comes one hour late and jacks shots. Whore does a rainbow over Pipes in game 5, where in the previous possession was criticized for passing the ball into the post for C-Train - one of Whore's hardest basketball decisions... to pass up a jacking chance... =p
8. Yoga's two-handed block/steal on Matrix's lay-up attempt in game 3. That's down-right dirty.
7. After making back-to-back game-winning trifectas in games 9 and 10 (only needed a 2 to win the game both times by the way), Big Baby says, "I can only make them (3s) when the game's on the line." lol
6. God's reverse Joe Special on Springs in game 1. Mad English off the backboard on this one. God himself wrote this highlight down, but The Spirit of Ray would've wrote it down anyway because he made a face like Stephon Marbury did in this video: http://
5. Springs asks if it's win by 2 when the score was 12-11 in game 5, then decides to drive and pull up on God for the game-winner. Springs returns the favour!
4. The Glove had to crazy blocks in back-to-back games: first a potential game-winning lay-up on Lims in game 12, which looked like he had his back towards Lims, then a nice one on Arms in the last game. Some love from THEE Glove!
3. Late notification: Native (4PM)
2. Super late notification: Sugar Ray (5:30PM)
1. When the Spirit of Ray told God on January 22 that it is Kobe's 4th anniversary of 81, God said that he would drop 82 tonight. I guess he wasn't too far off... with the whole month of February to catch up to that! =p

Stars
3. Matrix - nobody could keep up with him. Actually Arms could, but they are on the same team! =p
2. Arms - had less points than Matrix, but had the daunting assignment of guarding Yoga all night, which is no easy task, and he played well on both ends of the floor to boot. Mad props for that.
1. Yoga - who did you expect? Sugar Ray? =p

Suns News
3. Leandro Barbosa underwent successful surgery on Tuesday to remove a ganglion cyst in his right wrist, the team has announced. The procedure was performed by Dr. Thomas Carter and Dr. Joey Haber of The Orthopedic Clinic. Barbosa is expected to be sidelined approximately four-to-six weeks.
2. Native is on the block: Suns forward Amare Stoudemire hasn't denied the possibility of playing for the Nets and the lack of a contract extension in Phoenix has put the All-Star on the trade block. "There are some teams you may say no way (to). But I don't think the Nets are one of them," said Stoudemire, adding that he sees "potential" in the Nets. The Nets appear to have the pieces needed to deal for Stoudemire. Phoenix is said to be looking for a combination of young players, draft picks and salary cap relief. New Jersey can provide all of that. The Nets have 10 draft picks over the next three years and young players like Chris Douglas-Roberts, Courtney Lee, Yi Jianlian and Terrence Williams.
1. Suns point guard Steve Nash recorded his 8,000th assist in the team's 124-115 loss to the Jazz on Monday night. Nash is just the eighth player in NBA history to reach the mark (behind John Stockton 15,806, Jason Kidd 10,594 and counting, Mark Jackson 10,334, Magic Johnson 10,141, Isiah Thomas 9,061 and of course The Glove, Gary Payton, at 8,966). He finished the game with 15 points and 15 assists, giving him 8,013 for his career (and counting).

Who wants to make the teams next week? =p

We can rotate with different people each week, except for the ones that are banned from the committee lol. =p

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jan 27, 2010 02:58 AM

In my heart, our team won best record cuz we were actually 5-3

Anyhow, I must admit last night's teams were pretty fair. I just kept complaining because: a)I like to complain; and b) I like to give Vince (who made the teams last night) a hard time. BTW, CHEAP TEAMS!

Sick defensive effort from Victor, Vince and Calvin. Nice buckets from Ernest. Great all around play from Brad Miller as usually.

Yo Lester, I had two 3s, not one. Short changing the old man again. Cheap!

Comment Posted by vince Jan 27, 2010 06:02 AM

CHEAP TEAMS!

I had lots of fun GM'ing yesterday, that's what people do after they retire right? Totally understand how difficult it is with all the last minute dropouts and trying to keep everyone happy at the same time and keep the teams less cheap. Props to Kobe and Lix for doing it week in week out!

Thanks for the chance to GM, would love to do it again anytime :)

HIGHLIGHT:
Z yells at everyone, "I KNOW but who got the 3rd basket? YOU? YOU? OR YOU?" and then after he gets all the points down he says, "OK, I'm sorry, I got it" and then laughs hahaha oh, and he usually is really good at stat whoring, don't know what happen yesterday. 5-3, pseudo best record :)

Comment Posted by calvin Jan 27, 2010 06:17 AM

this is my request to be on the cheap team next week

Comment Posted by Timeless Jan 27, 2010 01:19 PM

Ahahahaha, ZAACY was awesome.

With Sam back, why wasn't I reunited with my buddies? That's cheap man.

I didn't wear the gloves for those blocks, can I still be called gloves? I'm putting them away once it's warm enough.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jan 27, 2010 01:28 PM

CHEAP TEAMS!

Whore, you actually had 16 points, not 11. Your 2 in game 6 and your 3 in game 7 were scribbles. That's cheap (whoever did it).

God says you can GM again if there are no volunteers. God also says since technically he didn't get best record, he wants the same team next week. I doubt that's possible because they would mean the same guys would need to drop out. I doubt Luis will drop again, unless he has another threesome with Native and Sugar Ray. Disturbing I know...

zecKy is the new TEE-ZER =p

Calvin, every team with you and Yoga is a cheap team!

It's plural now? I've never seen you wear the pair! Maybe do it next week? lol

Ban Ray? RAY BAN! The nasty-lookin sunglasses!

Revised Highlight #s 1 & 2:
2. "Boston Celtics forward Glen (Big Baby) Davis is looking to change his image. Step One: Drop the nickname.

Davis, who missed the start of the season following surgery for a broken thumb he sustained in a fight with a childhood friend, was recently fined US$25,000 for directing inappropriate language at a fan during a game against Detroit last Wednesday.

"I'm in the public eye. Kids look up to me. You just can't make those kind of statements," he said before Monday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers. "It (stinks) that you have to learn this way, how to keep your emotions intact. I know who I am as a person, and hopefully my fans know who I am as a person, that I am a good guy. I'm not a troublemaker or a fighter."

Davis went on to say that he'd like to drop his 'Big Baby' nickname. When asked what he'd like to use in place of it, a reporter suggested "Uno. Uno."

He smiled and agreed.

"No comment," Boston coach Dic Rivers said, when informed Davis no longer wanted to be called 'Big Baby.'

Then asked if it was a sign Davis was ready to mature, Rivers said: "That's a start, right? He's young. He's got to grow up in front of a lot of people."

During the summer, Davis signed a contract that will pay his $6 million over the next two years.

He said he now understands what he needs to do and appreciated the Celtics' understanding this season.

"Sometimes, in the game of basketball, you kind of show your emotions in a different way, just like when you go to work and you get a staple in your hand or your boss is messing with you," he said. "In my job, it's just a different experience. I'm a young guy who is trying to learn how to live life in this sport and adapt to this lifestyle. There are some tough bumps. The Celtics have done a great job of sticking with me and understanding."

Davis, in his third season, is averaging 5.8 points and 4.1 rebounds.

Davis played a key role in Boston's playoffs last season with Kevin Garnett missing the entire post-season because of a knee injury. Davis hit a game-winning buzzer-beater in Game 4 of the second round against Orlando before the Celtics lost at home in the seventh game."

1. A quote from the link: "I've seen those pix.......and now I know why he has constant knee problems."

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jan 27, 2010 03:05 PM

LOL. Big Baby (the real one, not the ccwb one) is a big time idiot.

If no one else wants to be GM, I'll be GM with you Vince. ;) We all know that I make fair teams.

Comment Posted by vince Jan 27, 2010 05:29 PM

no way man! whore, u are totally banned from GM'ing hahaa

Vic: i didn't mean to put all the clones in the same team, sam lee was in your team but he was traded for me (sorry for the downgrade) and then erick was not in that team but there was a very last minute trade that resulted in Lix, Ernest and Erick traded in a 3-way swap.

Calvin: yeah, if i get to GM again i'll put u whore and luis in the same team ok? oh, can i be part of this cheap team?? ;p

RAYBAN! wsup with the last minute bailing? physios and massage therapists require a 24-48hr cancellation man, otherwise u're fined! $2 to donations pot! haha

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jan 27, 2010 06:02 PM

Big Baby has a ring and Karl Malone doesn't. That's a fact, and a sad one at that.

"no way man! whore, u are totally banned from GM'ing hahaa" -> a smart man with a FAIR statement! lol x 1 million!

3-ways are awesome... just ask Sugar Ray, Mickey Mouse and Native...

Is there one person that's NOT cheap at CC besides moi? =p

I can't believe it took me so long to figure out the nickname RayBan. Now Sugar Ray owns the best and second-best nicknames (over-Ray-ted) in CC history. He owns third- and forth-best too if you count Big Country and Greg Oyster-Tag!

CHEAP TEAMS!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jan 29, 2010 08:13 PM

man, stop making fun of rayban... he needs to save some of his dignity. right rayban?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Feb 02, 2010 04:02 PM

I almost died laughing lol!

February 2

(8-3) Brad Miller, C-Train, Lims, Mickey Mouse, The Glove
(3-5) Arms, Big Baby, Pipes, Tayza Da Layza, Vince-anity, Whore
(2-5) God, Native (no-show), Tank, The Spirit of Ray, Thunder, Yoga

Game 1 B beat A 13-10 C-Train
C-2-2 L-2-2 M-3 BM-2 * BB-3 V-3 A-2 W-2

Game 2 B beat G 13-10 Mickey Mouse
M-3-2-3 TG-3 C-2 * G-2 S-2 T-2 Th-2 Y-2

Game 3 B beat A 13-10 Lims (3)
C-2-2 M-2-2 L-3 TG-2 * W-2-2 BB-3 P-3

Game 4 G beat B 15-4 Tank (3) - only needed a 2
T-2-2-3 Th-2-2 S-2 Y-2 * C-2 L-2

Game 5 G beat A 14-10 Tank
G-2-2 S-2-2 T-2-2 Y-2 * W-2-3-3 P-2

Game 6 B beat G 13-11 Mickey Mouse (3)
M-3-3 C-2-2 L-3 * T-2-2-2 Y-3 S-2

Game 7 A beat B 13-8 Pipes
W-2-2-2 P-3-2 V-2 * C-2-2 BM-2 L-2

Game 8 A beat G 14-12 Arms
A-2-3-2 TS-2-2 W-3 * Y-2-2-2-2 T-2-2

Game 9 B beat A 14-5 Mickey Mouse
C-2-2-2 BM-2 L-2 M-2 TG-2 * P-3 A-2

Game 10 B beat G 13-12 C-Train (3)
M-3-2 TG-2-3 C-3 * Y-3-2 Th-3 G-2 T-2

Game 11 B beat A 13-10 Brad Miller
BM-2-2-2 L-3-2 C-2 * BB-3 V-3 A-2 W-2

Game 12 B beat G 13-8 Mickey Mouse
L-3-3 TG-3 C-2 M-2 * S-2-2 Y-2-2

Game 13 A beat B 14-9 Whore
W-2-2-2 V-2-2 P-2 TS-2 * C-2-3 BM-2 L-2

2s
3 Pipes, Tayza Da Layza, The Glove, Thunder, Vince-anity
4 God
5 Arms
6 Brad Miller, Mickey Mouse
7 Lims, The Spirit of Ray
10 Yoga
11 Tank, Whore
16 C-Train

3s
1 Arms, Tank, Thunder
2 C-Train, Vince-anity, Yoga
3 Big Baby, Pipes, The Glove, Whore
5 Lims
6 Mickey Mouse

8 God
9 Big Baby, Thunder
12 Brad Miller, Vince-anity
13 Arms
14 The Spirit of Ray
15 Pipes, The Glove
25 Tank
26 Yoga
29 Lims
30 Luis
31 Whore
38 C-Train

Highlights
4. The Glove's somewhat massive rejection on Arms' free-throw line J in game one.
3. After stealing the ball from Tank, Tank fouls Pipes. After Pipes called the foul, Tank kept hitting on the on while Pipes had it wrapped around his arm. Pipes: "When you lose the ball, YOU LOSE THE BALL!" Pipes didn't appreciate the many hacks after the call lol.
2. RayBan, aka Sugar Ray, dropped at 4:15PM. Late notification!
1. Native - ANOTHER no-show. I am beyond pissed and have chosen to stay emotionless.

Stars
3. Lims - it's been a while since he's been on the list. Played great on both ends of the court.
2. Calvin - leading scorer of the night and scored in every single game.
1. Luis - made a few RayBan-like passes, but was clutch and a machine and had half of his team's game-winners.

NBA-related
5. "Knicks forward Danilo Gallinari is expected to participate in the three-point shooting contest during All-Star Weekend later this month. The New York Post first reported Gallinari's expected participation. Gallinari is shooting 39.6% from behind the arc this season, with 122 made three-pointers, which leads the league." Umm... jacker?!
4. Man, I want this! http://
3. The Queen (I mean King) should be in this year's dunk contest: http://
2. Phil Jackson tells you whether he wants Kobe or Jordan to take the last shot: http://
1. Oops... he did it AGAIN! http://

Comment Posted by Miller Time Feb 02, 2010 07:02 PM

"SMALL BALL" Won!!! <------- CHEAP TEAM!!!!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Feb 03, 2010 01:15 AM

Nothing to do with small ball... just cheap teams!

Highlight:
Brad Richards shows up and Spirit of Ray yells his name out. Immediately, two guys point to Brad Miller and say, "Isn't he Brad?". Nope! Not the same guy as our 2004 NHL Playoff MVP.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Feb 03, 2010 01:40 PM

Cheap teams all the way!

Haha, Brad Richards, too funny. How can people mix him up with Brad Miller? Both are legends in their respective sport!

Comment Posted by Miller Time Feb 03, 2010 04:44 PM

Brad Miller? A Legend? LOL....

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Feb 03, 2010 06:30 PM

Yes sir! Here's why:

Comment Posted by Timeless Feb 04, 2010 03:38 PM

Ahaha, I'm getting on the highlights with blocks lately.

That last Lebron warm-up dunk was a nice one.

Why is Phil Jackson's legs in between Magic's legs for that interview? That looked so wrong for me...

Comment Posted by Miller Time Feb 04, 2010 03:44 PM

LOL......... Brad cannot jump.. just like me~

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Feb 09, 2010 04:38 PM

Brad Miller!!!

February 9

(5-4) Edison, Mickey Mouse, Pipes, RayBan, The Glove
(4-4) Brad Miller, C-Train, Lims, Thunder, Whore
(4-5) Arms, Big Baby, Springs, The Spirit of RayBan, Anders (no show - was at hotpot and "totally forgot" about ball... nice)

Game 1 A beat E 15-12 Big Baby (3) - only needed a 2
A-2-2-2 BB-2-3 Sp-2 SR-2 * R-3-2 M-3 E-2 TG-2

Game 2 C beat A 13-12 Whore
W-2-2-2 L-3 BM-2 C-2 * A-2-3-2 Sp-3 SR-2

Game 3 E beat C 15-10 Mickey Mouse (3) - only needed a 2
TG-3-3 P-2-2 M-3 E-2 * C-3-2-3 W-2

Game 4 A beat E 13-10 Arms (3)
A-3-2-3-2-3 * E-2-2 M-3 TG-3

Game 5 A beat C 13-12 Big Baby (3)
SR-2-2 BB-3 Sp-3 TG-3 (sub) * C-2-2-2 BM-2 T-2 W-2

Game 6 E beat A 13-9 The Glove (3)
M-2-3 R-3 TG-3 P-2 * A-2 Sp-2 SR-2 W-3 (sub)

Game 7 E beat C 14-9 Pipes
TG-3-2 P-2-2 M-3 E-2 * C-2-2 L-3 W-2

Game 8 A beat E 14-6 Arms (3)
A-3-3-3-2-3 * E-2-2 M-2

Game 9 C beat A 14-8 Whore
W-3-2-2 C-2-3-2 * A-3 SR-2 M-3 (sub)

Game 10 C beat E 13-10 C-Train
C-2-2-3-2 L-2 T-2 * P-2-2 TG-2-2 M-2

Game 11 C beat A 13-11 Whore (3)
W-3-3 T-3-2 C-2 * SR-2-2 BB-3 A-2 P-2 (sub)

Game 12 E beat C 13-11 Pipes
E-2-2-2 P-3-2 M-2 * W-2-3 BM-2 C-2 T-2

Game 13 E beat A 13-4 Mickey Mouse
M-2-2-3-2 P-2 TG-2 * W-2-2 (sub)

2s
1 Big Baby, Lims, RayBan
2 Springs
3 Brad Miller
4 Thunder
5 The Glove
7 Mickey Mouse
8 The Spirit of Ray
10 Arms, Edison, Pipes
11 Whore
14 C-Train

3s
1 Pipes, Thunder
2 Lims, RayBan, Springs
3 Big Baby
4 C-Train
5 Whore
6 The Glove
7 Mickey Mouse
9 Arms

8 Lims, RayBan
10 Springs
11 Big Baby, Thunder
16 The Spirit of Ray
20 Edison
23 Pipes
28 The Glove
35 Mickey Mouse
37 Whore
40 C-Train
47 Arms

Highlights
12. The Spirit of Ray: "Thunder, where's your NO D t-shirt?" Thunder: "I can't find it!" =(
11. After cutting the deficit to 4-5 in game 7, Whore says: "Tell Lix I made a lay-up!" Thunder: "Text him!"
10. Up 11-10 in game 11, The Spirit of Ray screams out: "Post me up! POST ME UP!" SR then fumbles the ball out on the baseline. The opposing team immediate inbounds the ball to Whore, who nails a semi-fastbreak game-winning trifecta. Oh, how much it hurts!
9. In games 7 AND 12, with C-Train's team having 9 points, clearly a trifecta isn't needed. And in BOTH games, Whore yells out: "We need TWO TWOS! (i.e. TT!)" Lims and C-Train both jacked up a shot from downtown in those 2 respectives games. I guess the notion of two twos is extremely difficult to grasp...
8. Up 8-6 in game 12, Pipes leads a 2-on-1 break with The Glove and Whore back-paddles with his non-Thunder D. Whore never committed to Pipes, who had the ball, so Pipes goes for a lay-up. The only thing he hit was glass, and it went out of bounds on the sideline. That's worse than Lester Syndrome... because Lester Syndrome would at least catch some rim. It's the Zechy Syndrome now! But Pipes redeemed himself and had a game-winner in that game.
7. Brad Miller's mid-range J over RayBan (ted) in game 12 to tie the game at 11 all. You could tell RayBan really wanted that block too as his arm was fully extended, but no cigar. Too bad the cheap team prevailed, i.e. Pipes game-winner from the highlight above.
6. Thunder gave C-Train a new nickname... SkyTrain! Hahahahahaha!
5. RayBan did NOT bail!
4. Thunder: "Anders is a hotpot." lol!
3. Big Baby was wearing a white 6ers AI jersey. AI!
2. Vince-anity was torchbearer #78 on Feb 5, 2010 at 1PM. Check him out in the Photos section!
1. Arms had 2 games (4 and 8) where he scored all the points for his team. He had 7 3s and 3 2s in the 2 games combined, and won both games. That's a CC record!!!

Non-CC Highlights
14. Given how unsuccessful Richard Jefferson has been in San Antonio, league say the Spurs have raised his name in trades talks but found out quickly there’s no market for him and his contract. Jefferson acknowledged the struggles many players who changed team this past summer have experienced this season. “Across the whole league, you’ve got a lot of guys going to different situations,” Jefferson said. “Vince in Orlando. Hedo [Turkoglu] in Toronto. Rasheed [Wallace] in Boston. All of them want to make an impact and it’s not happening everywhere.” Jefferson is owed $15 million for the 10-11 season if he doesn't exercise his early termination option, which is highly unlikely.
13. The Boston Celtics and Charlotte Bobcats are discussing a trade centered around Glen "Big Baby" Davis and D.J. Augustin. A straight-up trade would not work because Davis is a base-year compensation player, so other players would have to be involved to meet the financial requirements.
12. Cinematography:
11. Cinnamon Twists:
10. Craftsmanship:
9. History:
8. Lotta Food:
7. Trophies:
6. $5 Poem:
5. Somebody put down "da reason why kobe ain't in dat commercial is because kobe knows that mcdonalds will f_ _ _ you up"... so true lol:
4. Most Valuable Muppets:
3. Told you he'd be an All-Star!: Los Angeles Clippers center Chris Kaman has been named by NBA Commissioner David Stern to the Western Conference Team for the 2010 NBA All-Star Game. Kaman will be making his first All-Star appearance. Kaman, 27, is enjoying his strongest season, averaging a career-high 20.2 points and 9.0 rebounds while shooting 49.7 percent from the field (370-745). Kaman is just one of three players in the NBA currently averaging at least 20 points and nine rebounds per game, and ranks 16th in the NBA in scoring and 19th in rebounding. The Clippers leader in scoring (887) and double-doubles (19) in 2009-10, Kaman is the ninth Clipper in franchise history to be selected to the All-Star game and the first since Elton Brand in 2006. Kaman becomes the third Clipper All-Star since 1993, joining Brand (2002, 2006) and Danny Manning (1993, 1994). The NBA All-Star Game will air live on TNT and in 200 countries and territories in more than 40 languages worldwide at 5PM on Sunday, February 14.
2. Who Dat? =p
1. No, really... WHO DAT?!

Stars
Anybody who cracked 20 or more points. But Arms is #1, even though he had worst record... only because of The Spirit of Ray (see highlight #10)
=(

Comment Posted by rblmr Feb 09, 2010 06:37 PM

Thun_er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment Posted by Miller Time Feb 09, 2010 06:57 PM

#5 <---- I didn't know that Ray was there, when I took that shot..... LOL

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Feb 09, 2010 07:00 PM

RayBan, like Big Country and Greg Oyster-Tag, is non-existent, that's why! =D

Gotta show some love for my main man Brad Miller!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Feb 10, 2010 02:37 AM

Lix, I made a layup!!

Skytrain... lol, awesome nickname... almost as good as Rayban

less players = more playing time = good workout last night!

Comment Posted by calvin Feb 10, 2010 02:57 AM

according to Thunder, apparantly my nickname also used to be "Federer"... because of the wrist ban I used to wear!!!

CHEAP

Comment Posted by Admin Arms Feb 10, 2010 05:16 AM

last night proves there is a jacker in me after all

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Feb 10, 2010 02:21 PM

CHEAP TEAMS!

Even more playing time with Arms' team short one player. SUB!

Calvin, you do look like a tennis player though. I don't know if it's because of that shirt you wear. It's gotta be a tennis t-shirt!

Arms, you're not a jacker. You're a scorer!

I forgot a couple very important highlights. Please scroll back and check out numbers 3 and 4 lol.

Comment Posted by Timeless Feb 11, 2010 03:07 PM

Btw, it's Feb 23rd, no ball right?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Feb 11, 2010 07:43 PM

Yes sir. And if you are desperate to ball, let me know. I know a church at the same time in Richmond.

Comment Posted by danielcslau Feb 12, 2010 02:20 AM

Feb 23? I'm down for Richmond ball!

Big Baby should be wearing a Glen Davis jersey. Steve Iverson would be pissed if he saw Big Baby in AI's jersey ;)

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Feb 12, 2010 05:59 PM

Nice. Don't call cheap fouls lol. I'll give you more details on Monday or so~ =p

He should hold off on that Big Baby jersey because he's on the trading block I think. =p

The Washington Wizards and Dallas Mavericks are close to a major trade that would send forward Caron Butler, center Brendan Haywood and guard DeShawn Stevenson to Dallas for forwards Josh Howard and Drew Gooden and guard Quintin Ross.

Comment Posted by danielcslau Feb 22, 2010 03:21 AM

Did you guys play ball last week? What happened to the stats and highlights?

So Lester, are you still going to ball at the Richmond Church tomorrow night?

Comment Posted by yyyello Mar 05, 2010 06:50 AM

1 post in 3 weeks. Is that a new CCWB record?

(Tracking forum records...I'm getting really desparate for some ball...)

Comment Posted by danielcslau Mar 05, 2010 01:23 PM

LOL! Highlight! I'm desparate for ball too. Gained another 5 pounds the last 3 weeks.

Post #199 for me!

Comment Posted by vince Mar 09, 2010 06:47 AM

hahah u stat whores.

i'm sure we've all put on extras...it's gonna be slow ball today and maybe we might only get 11-12 games in today haha

Comment Posted by Timeless Mar 09, 2010 08:21 AM

No ball today and next week, I miss the balling man!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Mar 09, 2010 04:38 PM

February 16

People dropped like flies I'm guessing because of Canada's first pre-liminary game of the Olympics. But the game's time had absolutely no conflict with our ball time, so I don't know what happened. What had single digit amount of players and had to call it off.

February 23

Floor-waxing

March 2

Gym needed by school

March 9

(6-4) Edison (Needs a nickname! Suggestions?), Mickey Mouse, Roids, Vince-anity
(5-5) Matrix, Pipes, The Spirit of Rayban, Thun_er, Yoga
(4-6) Arms, Brad Miller, C-Train, Whore

Game 1 M beat A 14-10 Matrix
P-2-2-2 M-2-2 S-2 Y-2 * B-2-2 A-3 C-3

Game 2 M beat E 14-6 Pipes
S-3-2 Y-3-2 P-2 T-2 * E-2-2 R-2

Game 3 A beat M 13-11 Whore
A-3-2 C-2-2 W-2-2 * Y-3-2-2 M-2 S-2

Game 4 E beat A 14-9 Roids
R-2-2-2-2 E-2-2 V-2 * W-2-3-2 C-2

Game 5 E beat M 13-9 Roids
MM-3-2 R-2-2 E-2 V-2 * T-2-2 M-3 Y-2

Game 6 A beat E 13-10 Whore
W-2-3-3-2 A-3 * E-3-3 MM-2 R-2

Game 7 A beat M 13-12 C-Train (3)
C-3-3 A-2-3 W-2 * S-2-3 T-2-3 M-2

Game 8 E beat A 13-9 Roids
MM-2-3-2 R-2-2-2 * A-3 B-2 C-2 W-2

Game 9 M beat E 13-8 The Spirit of Rayban
Y-3-3 P-3 M-2 S-2 * MM-3-3 V-2

Game 10 M beat A 13-10 Yoga
P-2-2 Y-2-2 T-3 S-2 * C-3-3 W-2-2

Game 11 E beat M 13-11 Mickey Mouse
MM-3-2-2 V-2-2 E-2 * M-3-2-2 S-2 Y-2

Game 12 E beat A 15-10 Mickey Mouse (3) - only needed a 2
MM-3-3-3 R-2-2 V-2 * A-2-2-3-3

Game 13 M beat E 13-8 Pipes
P-2-3-2 Y-2-2 M-2 * MM-2-2 R-2 V-2

Game 14 A beat M 13-5 Whore
A-2-3-2 B-2 C-2 W-2 * Y-3 T-2

Game 15 E beat A 13-10 Mickey Mouse (3)
MM-2-2-2-2-3 R-2 * W-2-2-2 A-2 B-2

2s
5 Brad Miller, C-Train, Thun_er
6 Edison
7 Arms, Pipes, The Spirit of Rayban, Vince-anity
8 Matrix
10 Yoga
12 Mickey Mouse
14 Whore
15 Roids

3s
2 Edison, Matrix, The Spirit of Rayban, Thun_er
3 Whore
4 Pipes
5 C-Train, Yoga
8 Arms
9 Mickey Mouse

14 Vince-anity
16 Thun_er
18 Edison
20 The Spirit of Rayban
22 Matrix
25 C-Train
26 Pipes
30 Roids
35 Yoga
37 Whore
38 Arms
51 Mickey Mouse

Highlight
A month of no CC ball and people are on fire. WTF?

Stars
3. Lims: Failed to ditch GenGen's b-day to ball. He actually told her he's gonna ball, and GenGen thought he was kidding. GenGen then reminded him quickly that he CANNOT ball on HER B-DAY lol. Lims, like the posters above, was itching and dying to play!
2. The Sugar of Rayban: A regular on this list for all the wrong reasons.
1. God: "Sorry but I won't be playing tonight. I'm very sick." Only to find out he's playing video games with his cousin the whole night. Ouch. The only way Mickey Mouse could've been stopped tonight was if God tackled him.

Injuries
Matrix: rolled his ankle by stepping on Whore's foot. Did Whore pull a Bruce Bowen? Aka Joe Special? =p

A few of you have asked me if you can ball elsewhere. At around mid-April, when the IBL season is over, there's a place close to my house and that happens on Saturdays from 12-2PM. Another place is Vinny B's church, and that's in Burnaby Saturdays 10AM-12PM. That doesn't happen every week, but Vinny B would let me know 2 or 3 days prior. If you are interested in either, let me know.

Comment Posted by danielcslau Mar 10, 2010 03:35 AM

Victor's been bailing a lot lately. 10 bux says he has a girlfriend and is quitting on us like Jeff.

Lims, you should've played ball last night and brought Gen along. You and Gen could celebrate her birthday with 13 other people!

"A month of no CC ball and people are on fire. WTF?" - Everyone was too tired to play defense and saved up all their energy for offense!

I did not pull a Bruce Bowen. I was on offense. And my feet were set when I screened for my teammate. It's unfortunate that Matrix turned his ankle on me. Hope you get well soon dude! Your team lost that game because you sat out.

Highlight of the Night - Vince-anity plays on the cheap team for the tenth night in a row and denies it!

Comment Posted by vince Mar 10, 2010 04:22 AM

Vic: tell the girl Tuesdays is off limits! u need to ball to keep up your physique

Man, Stat Whore, you must be really tired after lighting it up last night cuz your stats are bad! haha

Jan 5, 12 Feb 2 I was part of the worst/very bad records. Jan 26 the stats were even for all teams. It's the first time I was in a best record team (and only by one game cuz Luis was on fire) this year. Besides, we were on the same team like 3 out of the 5 times i've played this year hahaha

Comment Posted by danielcslau Mar 10, 2010 10:42 AM

You're in denial Vince! You purposely told your cheap teams to lose some games to make it appear fair.

Can I please lose my nickname? I don't deserve it. Look at Vince's masterful use of stats: "Jan 5, 12 Feb 2 I was part of the worst/very bad records. Jan 26 the stats were even for all teams... we were on the same team like 3 out of the 5 times". How can I ever be worthy? Have you guys ever seen me talk/write like that?

I'll bet you that Vince knows off the top of his head how many times Ray has bailed and how many times Lix got away with a 4 step travel!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Mar 10, 2010 06:35 PM

The Glove is out next week as well. They're probably on their 2-week honeymoon? Who knows...

I think you and Matrix played decent D on Mickey Mouse. But it was vintage MM last night. Cheap.

Pulling a Bruce Bowen on offense is a new strategy. I'll take note of that. =p

It would've been "cheap teams all around" with everybody having 5-5 records. But MM spoiled the party with a dagger trey in the last game, sigh...

If we strip you of your awesome nickname, what should we replace it with? Mr Cheap Teams? =p

"how many times Ray has bailed and how many times Lix got away with a 4 step travel" -> Oh my god, this is so funny! Honestly, I don't know which one is funnier hahahaha! By the way, are you sure it's just 4 steps? =p

Comment Posted by Timeless Mar 11, 2010 03:03 AM

Change of plans, I can play on March 16 if there's ball.

I had a date with a bunch of other people where we all put our heads down and write a test, it was a really fun date.

Vince: I just need to eat more to keep up my physique, no ball needed.

Whore: I'll take that $10 thank you very much.

Btw, what's the difference between a 4 step and 3 step travel? ahaha...

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Mar 16, 2010 05:39 PM

No difference really... it's still a travel! =D

March 16

(9-2) Ernest, Felix Tang, Michael Redd, Mickey Mouse, Tayza Da Layza, Yoga
(4-5) Anders, Arms, C-Train, Lims, The Glove, Hummer (no show)
(1-7) Brad Miller, Pipes, Rayban, Roids, The Spirit of Rayban, Whore

Game 1 B beat A 13-10 Roids
R-2-2-2 W-3 B-2 SR-2 * C-3-3 An-2 Ar-2

Game 2 E beat B 14-4 Tayza Da Layza
T-3-2 F-2-2 MM-3 M-2 * P-2-2

Game 3 E beat A 13-12 Yoga
Y-2-2-2 M-2-2 F-3 * C-2-3-3-2 Ar-2

Game 4 E beat B 14-10 Yoga
Y-2-2-2-2-2 F-2 MM-2 * R-2-3 W-3 P-2

Game 5 E beat A 14-5 Michael Redd
E-2-2 T-3 Y-3 M-2 MM-2 * C-2-3

Game 6 E beat B 13-6 Felix Tang (3)
F-2-2-3 M-2 T-2 Y-2 * B-2 R-2 SR-2

Game 7 A beat E 13-4 Arms
L-2-2-3-2-2 Ar-2 * F-2 MM-2

Game 8 A beat B 14-12 C-Train
C-2-3-2 Ar-3 G-2 L-2 * SR-2-3 RB-3 R-2 W-2

Game 9 E beat A 14-9 Tayza Da Layza
F-2-3 T-3-2 Y-2-2 * L-2-3 An-2 Ar-2

Game 10 E beat B 13-10 Ernest
E-2-2 MM-3 F-2 T-2 Y-2 * W-2-2-2 P-2 SR-2

Game 11 A beat E 14-11 The Glove
C-2-2-2 G-2-2 An-2 L-2 * Y-3-2-2 F-2 T-2

Game 12 A beat B 14-6 Lims
G-2-2-3 C-3 Ar-2 L-2 * R-2-2 W-2

Game 13 E beat A 14-2 Mickey Mouse
F-2-2-2 Y-2-2 E-2 MM-2 * Ar-2

Game 14 E beat B 13-12 Ernest
E-2-2 Y-2-2 MM-3 F-2 * R-2-2-2 B-2 RB-2 W-2

2s
1 Rayban
3 Anders, Brad Miller
4 Mickey Mouse, Pipes, The Spirit of Rayban
5 Michael Redd, Tayza Da Layza, The Glove
6 Arms, Whore
7 Ernest
8 C-Train, Lims
11 Roids
13 Felix Tang
18 Yoga

3s
1 Arms, Lims, Rayban, Roids, The Glove, The Spirit of Rayban
2 Whore, Yoga
3 Felix Tang, Mickey Mouse, Tayza Da Layza
7 C-Train

6 Anders, Brad Miller
8 Pipes
10 Michael Redd
11 The Spirit of Rayban
13 The Glove
14 Ernest
15 Arms
17 Mickey Mouse
18 Whore
19 Lims, Tayza Da Layza
25 Roids
35 Felix Tang
37 C-Train
42 Yoga

Highlights
9. When the 2 most over-Ray-ted players are on the same team, it's considered amazing to get ONE win. Rayban!
8. Tayza Da Layza's new nickname is the Rayban Killer. It all got started when Tayza threw Rayban down to the ground before play even started in the first game. It went downhill after that lol. Tayza puttin up Js over Rayban all night long!
7. Luke Walton's block on Top Dawg #2's open-court lay-up. Mickey Mouse was Luke Walton on that possession, as per Whore.
6. Down 10-0 in game 4, Ernest's team scored 14 unanswered points to win from behind. Yoga had 10 of those points, including the game-winner. Sign of a cheap team.
5. Yoga, about 24 hours prior to CC ball: "Man I need to up my game I think I only have like one or two more years to make something out oy myself." Joke of the century right here lol, wtf...
4. Rayban, about 24 hours prior to CC ball: "I'm da mada f_cking Moutombo of cc! Just put moutombo, no mo da sugar o Ray n all dat other junk." Rayban spelled Mutombo's name wrong lol. =p
3. Rayban, 24 hours after CC ball: "I guess I didn't help much. Ima retire if I have a couple mo nites like dat." Rayban should retire immediately lol. =p
2. Lims had a couple cracks at scoring all of his team's points in game 7. But on his last miss, Arms did a putbak lay-up. Whore really wanted Lims to nail a trey to break (or tie?) the CC record for most points in a single game. Emily? Emilims!
1. Thun_er! Please go to the Photos section.

Stars
3. Cheap
2. Freakin
1. Teams!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Mar 18, 2010 03:30 AM

"When the 2 most over-Ray-ted players are on the same team, it's considered amazing to get ONE win" - the one win is even more amazing when the third most over-ray-ted player (me) is also on that team.

Luke Walton - Luuuuuuuuuu

Ray, this was your first game back... you'll be fine once you get a couple more nights under your belt.

I just noticed that none of the top 3 scorers last week got over 20 points this week.

Comment Posted by Admin Arms Mar 18, 2010 07:16 AM

i don't see how u guys can be over rated. ie mr. 58 pts, mr. clutch game winner, and mr blk that crap outta everyone shorter than him. last night was cheap only cause yogas whole team was making every shot from the outside. plus i think he almost made double digit steals (at least 4 against my team). damn CHEAP yoga teleport.

Comment Posted by rblmr Mar 18, 2010 06:03 PM

thx dan! TIME TO BAN YOGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment Posted by calvin Mar 19, 2010 04:48 AM

well, no need to ban him...just implement the Yoga rules!

no 2 baskets in a row
3 pts = 2 point, 2 pts = 1 point

Comment Posted by vince Mar 22, 2010 06:27 PM

hail yoga rules! also, he's not allow to shot inside the key, he has to annouce that he's moving in for a steal before he takes the ball and he has to sit out any and every time his team wins 2 in a row.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Mar 23, 2010 01:32 PM

Sorry ladies, I still don't have television and internet - I'm at God's house typing this. He's bailing tonight because he needs more polishing on his cheap moves. Hopefully he'll be good to go next week. The gym doesn't feel the same without those "COME ON!" screams and you-know-what violations!

Why Whore would be 3rd most over-Ray-ted I'll never know!

Arms, Mr 58 is struggling to get even 18 now. 18 would be a good night these days. Retirement ahead? Hmm...
Haha, Yoga teleport, good one lol!

"BAN YOGA" doesn't have the same effect as RAYBAN, does it? RAYBAN sounds so much better! =D

First there were the Jordan Rules. Now we got them Yoga Rules! Ha! Skytrain, that's not a bad idea actually, along with Vince-anity's. I bet you he'd still get best record with those rules too lol. He'll just need to work a little harder... yeah, just a little.

Stats will be up late unless I can type it up at one of your houses. I should have internet this Saturday, but no gurantees.

Comment Posted by calvin Mar 31, 2010 05:45 AM

No stats!? i guess lester still doesnt have internet!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Mar 31, 2010 05:56 AM

stat whore!

While you guys are checking for stats, read here: http://ccwb.redzoneleagues.com/forums/messages/15066

Comment Posted by vince Mar 31, 2010 07:00 PM

haha no stats yet dammit. cheap teams!

can't believe c-trains team didn't come up with more wins...

Comment Posted by Timeless Apr 01, 2010 02:32 PM

Maaan, should have listen to me vince!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 01, 2010 07:50 PM

Wow, calm down there Edith! =p

Yeah, still no internet - at my friend's house right now =(

March 23

(2-2) Arms, Big Baby, Edison, Matrix, Skytrain, Vince-anity
(2-2) Ben, Ernest, Felix Tang, Tayza Da Layza, The Spirit of Rayban, Yoga (left in critical game 6)
(2-2) Brad Miller, Mickey Mouse, Native, Pipes, Rayban, Whore

Game 1 A beat B 13-4 Edison
S-2-3 A-2-2 Ed-2 V-2 * T-2 Y-2

Game 2 A beat BM 14-8 Arms
A-2-3-2 Ed-2-3 BB-2 * BM-2-2 N-2 W-2

Game 3 B beat A 13-6 Tayza Da Layza (Got hacked too, and 1!)
T-2-3-2 Y-2-2 F-2 * M-2-2 A-2

Game 4 BM beat B 14-10 Whore
W-2-2-2 MM-2-2 P-2-2 * Er-2-2 F-2-2 Y-2

Game 5 BM beat A 14-12 Whore
W-3-2-2-2 MM-2 P-2 * S-3-3 A-2 M-2 V-2

Game 6 B beat BM 14-10
SR-2-2-2 B-2-2 Er-1 F-2 * P-3-2 W-2-3

2s
0 Rayban
1 Big Baby, Native, Skytrain
2 Ben, Brad Miller, Edison, Vince-anity
3 Matrix, Mickey Mouse, Tayza Da Layza, The Spirit of Rayban
4 Felix Tang, Pipes, Yoga
6 Arms
8 Whore

3s
1 Arms, Edison, Pipes, Tayza Da Layza
2 Whore
3 Skytrain

2 Big Baby, Native
4 Ben, Brad Miller, Vince-anity
6 Ernest, Matrix, Mickey Mouse, The Spirit of Rayban
7 Edison
8 Felix Tang, Yoga
9 Tayza Da Layza
11 Pipes, Skytrain
15 Arms
22 Whore

Highlight
Only one person wrote down a highlight, and here it is: Cheap foul of the century -> Whore!
Oh yes, the wrap-the-guy-up-so-he-can't-get-an-uncontested-point-blank-shot foul in game 2! How cheap it is! =D

I remember two from memory though: Ernest vs Pipes:
During 4-on-4 half-court: Pipes does the Jordan-esque up-on-one-side-of-the-rim-and-reverse-from-the-other-side on Ernest.
During 5-on-5 full-court: Ernest drives baseline and fakes Pipes out of his shoes for a normal reverse lay-up... then spins back to the original side and floats it up. Everybody in the gym thought that was going to be a reverse!

March 30

Actually Vince-anity, if we lost the last game, we would've had the same record as Skytrain's at 3-5. But you were right, those 3 games that we lost by 1 bucket killed us (so did the Lester Syndromes by The Spirit of Rayban), sigh... would not have been 6-4 & 4-4.

(6-4) Big Baby, Hummer, Matrix, Mickey Mouse, Michael Redd, Whore
(4-4) Arms, Ernest, Pipes, The Spirit of Rayban, Thun_er (no d), Vince
(2-4) Brad Miller, Delonte, Felix Tang, Glove, Skytrain, Tayza Da Layza

Game 1 BB beat A 13-11 Whore (3)
W-2-2-3 BB-2 H-2 M-2 * A-2-3 E-2 SR-2 V-2

Game 2 BB beat BM 13-8 Big Baby (3) bank!
MM-3-3 M-2-2 BB-3 * S-2-2 D-2 G-2

Game 3 BB beat A 13-11 Mickey Mouse
MM-3-2 BB-2 H-2 MR-2 W-2 * P-2-3 A-2 E-2 SR-2

Game 4 BB beat BM 13-10 Mickey Mouse
W-2-2-2 MM-2-2 H-2 MR-2 * S-2-2-2-2 G-2

Game 5 A beat BB 14-6 Thun_er
E-2-2 SR-2-2 T-2-2 V-2 * BB-2-2 MR-2

Game 6 S beat A 13-6 Felix Tang
F-2-2-2 S-3 BM-2 D-2 * SR-2-2 E-2

Game 7 BB beat BM 13-11 Whore
M-2-3 W-2-2 MM-2 MR-2 * T-3-2 S-2-2 F-2

Game 8 A beat BB 13-9 Arms
A-2-2-3-2 P-2-2 * BB-2-2 MM-3 H-2

Game 9 A beat BB 14-0 Arms
A-2-2-2 E-2-2 P-2 V-2

Game 10 BB beat A 13-12 Matrix
M-2-2 H-3 BB-2 MM-2 MR-2 * E-2-2 SR-2-2 T-2 V-2

Game 11 BM beat BB 13-0 Delonte (3)
S-2-3-3-2 D-3

Game 12 A beat BM 14-10 The Spirit of Rayban
P-2-3-2 SR-2-2 A-3 * S-3-3 F-2-2

2s
1 Brad Miller, Tayza Da Layza
2 Delonte, Glove
3 Thun_er
4 Hummer, Mickey Mouse, Vince-anity
5 Michael Redd
6 Felix Tang, Matrix, Pipes
7 Big Baby
8 Arms, Whore
9 Ernest
10 Skytrain, The Spirit of Rayban

3s
1 Big Baby, Delonte, Hummer, Matrix, Tayza Da Layza, Whore
2 Pipes
3 Arms
5 Mickey Mouse, Skytrain

4 The Glove
5 Tayza Da Layza
6 Thun_er
7 Delonte
8 Vince-anity
10 Michael Redd
11 Hummer
12 Felix Tang
15 Matrix
17 Big Baby
18 Ernest, Pipes
19 Whore
20 The Spirit of Rayban
23 Mickey Mouse
25 Arms
35 Skytrain

Highlights
2. Arms to Matrix: ``You foul so freakin hard!``
1. Whore to Skytrain, after bringing him down with his Paul Ming-esque (downward, not horizontal) clothesline: ``That was me (with the foul). But I didn`t foul you THAT hard!`` lol

Donations
$5 Vince

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 02, 2010 05:10 PM

LOL. Lester, you're totally making this stuff (highlights) up. On the play that I grabbed Arms (two weeks ago), he did not have a clear path to the basket. I was in front of him when I wrapped him up. If he had a clear path, I would have had to wrap him up from behind (which I didn't). The reason people thought it was cheap was because our defense wasn't set, so I wrapped him up for check-ball to reset the defense.

On the play that I fouled Skytrain, I smacked him on the hand/arm... no clothesline. That's why I was shocked to see him on the floor.

I'm cheap, but not that cheap.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com