1 Lester (VII)
1 Oliver (VI)

8th 3-on-3 Tournament
Round Robin: 2009 January 20 7-10PM
Playoffs: 2009 January 27 7-10PM

7th 3-on-3 Tournament
July 2008
Champs = Lester + Luis + Sam + Vince

The games started at around 2:30PM, ended at 6PM.

Standings after Round Robin:

1st seed Emerson, Justin, Lil Girl, Victor (6-0)
2nd seed Lester, Luis, Sam, Vince (2-4)
3rd seed Jeff, Paul, Ronald, Thunder, Whore (1-5)

Round Robin

1 beat 2 11-9
2 beat 3 11-9

1 beat 2 11-8
1 beat 3 11-8
3 beat 2 11-8

1 beat 2 11-7
2 beat 3 11-7

1 beat 3 11-6
1 beat 3 11-6

Playoffs

Semi-Finals one-game playoff up to 15, win by 2...
2 beat 3 15-13

Finals
2 beat 1 11-6, 11-10

Highlights
4. Lil Girl claims he got 6 blocks in one of the games against Paul Ming's team. This needs to be approved by Ray. Oh I forgot... Ray was too scared to play!
3. Lil Girl knocking out both of Sam's contact lenses. One in round robin and the other in the finals.
2. Sam knocks down a corner trifecta down 9-10 for the championship!
1. Damn, how can I forget to put down Whore's ridiculous shot in the Semis. He did a spinarama on Sam, absorbs the contact, and floats it up with his left hand! D-Wade-esque!

All-CCWB Tournament First-Team
I vote Justin, Lil Girl, Sam and Whore. Anyone wanna give me 5 names?!

MVP
Lester: 5 votes so far
Sam: 3 votes so far (I voted for you, Sam!)
Lil Girl: 2 votes so far

I still need a vote from Victor. Justin and Luis and Vince voted Lil Girl as Round Robin MVP and Lester as Finals MVP. But for the past 6 tournaments, the MVP came from the championship team. So I haven't counted their votes in yet lol. Where are the debaters at?

Haha I think I got the most votes. Love y'all!

Injuries
Justin literally broke my right ankle in our second game against them in round robin after performing a crossover on me. It's almost midnight now and it still hurts~ And sorry I had 3 hard fouls on you in the finals... one I got 0% ball, and the others I got 10% and 20% respectively. If you moved your hands a little slower it would've been all ball lol~

6th 3-on-3 Tournament
January 25, 2008
Champs = Erick + Justin + Oliver

The games started at around 6:35/45PM, ended at 9:20PM.

Standings after Round Robin. Based on head-to-head matchups first, then points scored in those games if necessary.

1st seed Lester, Charles Rosero, Eric, Victor Liang (4-1, first-round bye)
2nd seed Erick, Justin, Oliver (4-1, first-round bye)
3rd seed Thunder, Kevin Huynh, Luis, Paul (2-3)
4th seed Alf, Andrew Hum, Jeff (2-3)
5th seed Brad Checknita, Ed, Joe Yu, Nasser (2-3)
6th seed Victor Teo, Emerson, Sam Lee, Zechy (1-4)

Round Robin

2 beat 3 7-6
2 beat 4 7-6
2 beat 5 7-6
4 beat 5 7-6

1 beat 2 7-5
3 beat 4 7-5
4 beat 6 7-5
5 beat 3 7-5
6 beat 3 7-5

1 beat 4 7-4
1 beat 5 7-4
2 beat 6 7-4
3 beat 1 7-4
5 beat 6 7-4

1 beat 6 7-2

Playoffs

Quarter-Finals
3 beat 6 9-2, 9-5
5 upset 4 Alf drove Joe Yu to the hospital, so Alf's team had to forfeit. It was 6-6 at the time.

Semi-Finals
5 upset 1 9-8, 9-8
2 beat 3 5-9, 9-5, 9-3

Finals
2 beat 5 11-5, 12-4

Highlights
3. Justin comin to the bench slappin hands after game 1 of the Finals as his team got its 10th point and he thought it was up to 9.
2. Erick's team poppin 6 2s in game 2 of the Finals.
1. Oliver hittin the game-winning trifecta in game 3 of the semi-finals with Thunder rolling onto his leg as he was takin the shot. And 1!

Eric
Erick
Justin
Nasser
Oliver
Victor Liang

MVP
Oliver

5th CCWB 3-on-3 Tournament
August 11, 2007 1:30-7:30PM

#1 seed (5-2) Alf, Andrew Hum, Jeff, Sam Toa (playoffs only)
#2 seed (5-2) Mark, Anders, Andrew Chan, Jason Cheung (left after first game of Quarter-Finals)
#3 seed (4-3) Franco, Eric, Haslem sold out, Joe Yu (playoffs only), Victor Liang (left after Quarter-Finals) technically they were 7-0, but for 3 of the games they played, they didn't have a legit player
#4 seed (4-3) Lester, Luis (playoffs only), Ray, Zechy
#5 seed (4-3) Justin, Emerson (playoffs only), Erick, Sam Lee (round robin only), Victor Teo (round robin only)
#6 seed (3-4) Clayton, Ben, Charles, Chris
#7 seed (3-4) Felix, Kevin Wong (playoffs only), Kwan, Vince
#8 seed (0-7) Thunder, Edward Hum, King, Paul Leong

In cases of identical records, head-to-head match-ups determined the appropriate seedings. I would've liked seeing all the teams play with complete players from start to finish. But just like life, things don't always workout the way you want to. Stats Whore, I didn't write down the scores for the round robin fast enough and they were removed from the board. So like years past, I don't have the scores for round robin. I know that upsets you lol.

Quarter-Finals

#1 seed A beat #8 seed T 11-6, 11-7
#2 seed M beat #7 seed X 11-8, 11-9
#3 seed F beat #6 seed C 12-9, 9-11, 11-9
#5 seed J upset #4 seed L 12-10 11-6

Semi-Finals

#1 seed A beat #5 seed J 11-9, 6-11, 11-9
#3 seed F upset #2 seed M 11-7, 10-13, 11-9

Finals

#1 seed A beat #3 seed F 11-9, 11-5

Alf, Andrew Hum, Eric, Justin, Mark, Sam Toa

Tournament Most Valuable Player
Too hard to pick, so...... you decide!

4th CCWB 3-on-3 Tournament
January 27, 2007

TOURNAMENT RECAP by Paul

“Grandpa! Grandpa! You played ball before?”
My eyes became distant as I looked into the ocean, glazing over even as young women in bikinis ran past me in the warm sandy beach.
I took a sip of my iced milk tea, and turned to the little boy.
“Yes, and I nearly won a tournament even. But it went instead to your uncle Dan Lau, who was then known as a stats whore,” I replied in a soft low voice.
“Oh really? He played ball too? And what is stats whore?”
“It means someone who stays up all night way past his bedtime counting how many points he got and how many game winners. Yes indeed Dan Lau did play ball, and he was very good. But marriage made him fat and slow. That’s why all he does now is play mahjong.”
“Oooh. Can you tell me about it?”
“Ahhh…it’s long. Are you sure?”
“Yes yes!!”
“Ok then…”

(Flashback scene with all the necessary heat wave effects and harp music.)

“We were young once…older than you by a lot, but still pretty young. Then, before your Uncle Thunder built that state of the art indoor court inside his house, we had to play at this strangely dark and blue place called Corpus Christi. It was the 4th tournament there as I recall.

In the round robin, everyone was just playing around except for your grandpa’s team. Your uncle Kevin forgot about the tournament and had to go to a dinner after the round robin.”
(“You mean the Uncle Kevin who owns the big ‘hello kitty’ shop?” “Yes, that’s the one.”)
“Yeah…anyway, calling all of them uncles is really pissing me off. So I will just call them their names, and you little boy, you will have to add the word uncle in by yourself. Anyhoo, Thunder, me (Paul), and King knew that Kevin was leaving and therefore we had little or no chance after that, we decided to give our best in the round robin.”
“Oooh!”
“Yeah. And anyway, we succeeded. We actually tied with Stats Whore for 1st overall, but since we beat Stats Whore’s team in the round robin, we got a first round bye. Wait, I still got a copy of the records laminated and preserved in my wallet. See?

#1 seed (5-1) Thunder, Kevin, King, Paul
#2 seed (5-1) Stats Whore, Alf, Jeff, Sam Toa
#3 seed (3-3) Erick, Justin, Sam Lee, Victor Teo
#4 seed (3-3) Felix, Luis, Ray, Vince
#5 seed (2-4) Lester, Victor Cheung, Wilfred, Zechy
#6 seed (2-4) Clayton, Charles Roseso, Chris, Eric Aure
#7 seed (1-5) Pearce, Andrew Chan, Michael

“So anyway, when the quarter finals rolled around, your grandpa was sleeping. So he basically ignored all the lesser teams that had to play.”

Quarter-Finals
#1 Thunder: first-round bye

#2 Stats Whore vs #7 Pearce

“Oh, I forgot to mention that Stats Whore had a pretty good player on his team. I think his name was Alf.”
“Oooh, Uncle Thunder was telling me about that guy!”
“What did he say?”
“He said that Alf got caught trying to get a free education in UBC by pretending to be a native and got dragged off to jail by the RCMP and locked up until a few years ago.”
“Yeah, that’s the guy. He actually didn’t want to leave jail because he was having so much fun with his jail mates.”
“Oh I see.”
“Anyway, this match up was quite intense. Pearce was this humongous 6’6” guy and he gave Alf and Jeff quite a run for their money with his turnaround drop it into the basket shots. And Pearce’s team also had the two sharp shooting players Michael and Andrew Chan who were running circles around Alf. But Stats Whore had a trick you see. He had a muscular player called Sam Toa to deal with all those skinny players on the opposite team, and in the end, after a close second game, team Stats Whore won.”

Result: #2 Stats Whore beat #7 Pearce 11-3, 11-8

#3 Erick vs #6 Clayton

“This matchup was actually interesting enough that your grandpa saw lots of it. Clayton showed up just for the playoffs and immediately he made a big difference in his team. He was extremely athletic and took it to the rim hard. Basically a truly awesome player.
But unfortunately for him, he ran into the Four Clones. And a couple of the clones were really hot in 3 point shooting. I forget their names cos they’re clones…but I think the hot ones were Victor and later on Erick.
“Your grandpa would love to tell you more but unfortunately he’s not sure of who is who on Clayton’s team. And if they’re reading this, please forgive.
“Anyway, Erick’s team popped 3’s to victory. Lots of them. So many your grandpa lost count.”

Result: #3 Erick beat #6 Clayton 11-4, 11-10

#4 Felix vs #5 Lester

“This match was painful for your grandpa to watch because Lester’s team looked bullied. Victor Cheung was playing on one leg, while Wilfred Cheung looked fat. Lester looked bald, while Zechy never changes his shirt. That’s the true essence of why they lost.
There was something about Felix’s team other than the fact that they won the championship the tournament before. Vince looked hungry to prove that his value was more than just ‘being there’. Ray was his usual dominating self, blocking people, slapping their bodies if he misses till he gives them big bruises, and popping those 3’s. And then there is Felix, who grew noticeably stronger since he got a spa. With his red shirt, Felix was honestly like a bowling ball on steroids.”
“What do you mean bowling ball? You mean he was round before?”
“Ah yes. Your uncle Felix used to be fat. Then he used the spa and burned so many calories that he became so slim.”
“Oh I see…”
“Oh yes, there was one other player. He was actually pretty good and his hot shooting was a big part of their win. His name is Luis if I remember correctly and last I heard he got busted for trying to molest Minnie Mouse at Disneyland.”
“Ewww….disgusting.”
“I know eh? Even after so many years, he’s still horny for her.”

Result: #4 Felix beat #5 Lester 11-9, 11-3

“And so the carnage of the Quarter finals ended and the Semi Finals rolled around.

Semi-Finals

“It was a rematch of last tournament’s 1st round battle where Felix’s team beat my team 11-9, 11-9.

#1 Thunder vs #4 Felix

“Since I was playing in it, I only remember a few highlights.
1.Thunder’s hot shooting in Game 1 that got his team ahead 6-0.
2.Paul’s deflection block on Ray (it has to be mentioned cos it’s rare).
3.Luis’ weak body that flies out of bounds with a small bump.
4.Vince’s unexpectedly strong play.
5.Ray having a minute of intense physical play to ‘focus’.
6.Felix…well Felix just lies around in a blob on the floor mostly.
7.King’s flying body sacrifices that frequently pastes him to the boards at the end.
8.The crashing and tangle of bodies in almost every play

“In the end, with no subs cos of Hello Kitty Kevin, Team Thunder just ran out of juice and once more Felix’s team overcame this physical team.”

Result: #4 Felix beat #1 Thunder 1-11, 11-8, 11-8

#2 Stats Whore vs #3 Erick

“The hot shooting continued for Erick’s team from the 3 point line, which allowed them to win game 1. Justin played possibly his best series of games, but his team just went cold in the next couple of games and once more, the most athletic team was bounced from the tournament in the Semis.
Of course, there was the pretend native guy flashing his fat and making fun of other fat people so that’s disturbing as heck. I’m sure it had something to do with why they won.

Result: #2 Stats Whore beat #3 Erick 6-11, 11-6, 11-6

“Well grandson. With your grandpa bounced from the tournament, he lost interest in it.

Finals

#2 Stats Whore beat #4 Felix 11-5, 11-7

“Fine fine…I’ll say something. Team Felix was exhausted after their epic battle with Team Thunder in the semis and didn’t look anything like the champions from last year. The Minnie Molester didn’t dominate like he usually does, and the fake native took advantage of a tired Felix to keep doing his gay and cheap moves on him.
Even though Ray and Vince did their best to rebound and score, Wade showed why he was Wade and constantly drained shots as well. The intangible was Sam Toa who played a tremendously good game, including shooting a 3 from way out there that nobody expected he could make.
The night was ruined by the fact that Jeff Lau sat out the whole series!! That ain’t right.”
“Yeah! So unfair to uncle Jeff.”
“Anyway, Team Stats Whore won fairly easily and they took home the trophy.”
“Wow, that was such a fun tournament Grandpa.”
“It sure was…and the best thing was that nobody got seriously hurt and everybody had a good time!”

Tournament Most Valuable Player
Alf (Alf thinks it should be Sam)

Alf, Luis, Thunder, Stats Whore, Vince
(Alf thinks Sam should sooooo be on the team)

3rd CCWB 3-on-3 Tournament
August 19, 2006

So yeah...everyone was like gathered for like a tournament and we were like all so excited man.

At first, like everyone was so tensed...but we soon got into the groove, y'know what I mean? Yah, and then it started getting more intense even though like peeps were only playing for like bragging rights in the round robin. Oh yah, cos of an odd number of teams, the team to finish first got a bye. I guess that's what those who were lazy were trying to win.

Round Robin

1. (5-1) Lester: Victor Cheung, Wilfred, Zechy
2. (5-1) Erick: Justin, Sam, Victor Teo
3. (4-2) Felix: Luis, Ray, Vince
4. (3-3) Dave: Cyrus, Kevin, Simon
5. (2-4) Stats Whore with the 3 Js: Jack, Jason, Jeff
6. (1-5) Paul: Andrew Hum, Clement, Thunder
7. (1-5) Franco: Andrew Chan, Patrick

The games were quite intense as teams were feeling each other out. Nobody will giving ground to anyone else and everyone fought really hard for every point won. Throughout the tournament, there was a sense of grim determination, and you could see it in the faces of the players even when they were on the bench. Everyone realized that this was their best chance to win without having Alf around to drag them down.

Due to Lester's Team beating Erick's Team in the round robin, Lester got the bye. So they went for some super long meal during the break and maybe that was why they came back a bit more sluggish!

Playoffs

QUARTER-FINALS

The first match to get going was Felix's Team vs Paul's Team. This match was extremely physically as it pitted 5 pretty big people crashing and banging each other (Ray, Felix, Vince, Paul and Thunder). The pure guards (Luis, Andrew Hum and Clement) were running around popping shots. Luis stinks.
The bodies kept piled up. Yes, Felix kicked Paul's groin while doing a fadeaway shot, and Dan ran Felix over, and Paul even committed a no no by shoving Ray on a layup. Everyone was screaming and grunting, and in the end after the smoke cleared, Felix's team won 11-9, 11-9.

The 2nd Match of the Quarter Finals pitted Erick's Team vs Franco's Team. Erick's team, aka The Four Clones, utilized their speed and 3 point shooting to bail them out of trouble against the monstrous Franco. Franco succeeded in knocking down several of the clones a few times by himself, but everytime his team has momentum or was leading, the clones would resort to their 3 point game and just pop the other team to death. Also, special mention to Sam's tremendous rebounding in this series. So in the end, Erick's team won 11-8, 11-7.

The 3rd and final match of the Quarters pitted Dave's team against Stats Whore's team. High skills were on display on this matchup as Stats Whore went one on one with Kevin on many plays, with both players trying every trick they knew to score. Trademarks were prominently displayed in this series. Kevin with his Yoga Basketball, Stats Whore with his crossovers, Cyrus with his left right left right left right running, Simon the pest, Jason with his open jumpers. But Dave's team's chemistry, overwhelming speed and talent, overcome the superb efforts from the other team, (e.g. like the new and improved Jeff). In the end Stats Whore proved that he needed Shaq and his team fell to Dave's team 11-5, 11-something.

SEMI-FINALS

And so the Semis began. Erick's team was now battling Felix's team. It was an interesting match as the 4 Clones repeated what they did in the previous round, popping 3's to get out of trouble. This time however, they were dominated on the inside by Ray, and Luis the stinker was outside popping along with them. Frustration began to show on the Clones team as they resorted to double teaming Ray on the inside, leaving Felix or Luis open to take the shots. Vince came in and as usual was underestimated and left to pop those incredible 3 pointers. It's not a secret anymore Vince that you pop 3's!
But Erick's team was always about high octane offence and it showed in the way they convincingly snatched the 2nd game with their 3 pointers. In the end though, strategy prevailed over speed and 3 pointers and Felix's team won 11-7, 5-11, 11-8.

The 2nd match of the Semis proved to be a feisty affair. Lester's team was up against Dave's team. With the stakes anted up, players played a level up from the round robin, and soon Victor and Cyrus were going at each other, Zechy was trying to outwit Simon, and Kevin was doing his Yoga ball against Lester's lusty defence.
The matchups changed constantly as Wilfred and Dave subbed in and out, and as the intensity raised, Kevin and Cyrus got increasingly frustrated with the fouling. Wilfred also showed his frustration with the fouls that were called against his team and darkly made allegations about soccer fouls. The tension increased as everyone got increasingly ferocious. In the end, Dave's team pulled out a close win 11-5, 8-11, 11-8.

FINALS

And so with most of the eliminated players sitting around watching the finals, it was Dave's team vs Felix's team. Due to complaints about too many fouls, Dan Lau was called on to be the referee. But Dan was too busy macking on his fiancee to pay 100% attention to the game (Funniest line from the ref, after turning to the bench: "Hey what happened?")

The first game of the finals was extremely exciting. The huge matchup of Kevin vs Ray swung towards Ray's favor as he stayed cool while Kevin fumed about fouls. But Kevin still had time to entertain Paul and Thunder with more Yoga basketball in between plays. Meanwhile, Simon was playing his heart out, doing anything and everything possible from rebounding to steals to crashing and banging to driving in and scoring at great cost to his own body. Vince was left alone to pop 3's as usual, and when he wasn't doing that, Felix and Luis were taking their turns. In the end, Luis popped the 2 point game winner and game one was won 11-6.

Then injuries and angry-ness started taking over in game 2. Dave went down to a knee on knee against Felix. Then the frustration over fouls drove Kevin and Cyrus to almost quit playing, and it took Simon to convince them come back. In spite of all that, Dave's team won 11-7 in that game, and tied the series 1-1.

The 3rd game was anticlimatic as Cyrus went down with thigh cramps, and crippled Dave had to go back into the game. Then Dave got injured again, and Cyrus had to come back. Dave's team clearly lost the will to play or win, and it showed in the score as Luis the stinking King Kong popped the final 2 pointer to win the tournament for Felix's team. Score 11-4.

It was a hard fought victory. Everyone lost count of the number of times Felix laid on the floor, with his fat jiggling in pain. Even Luis looked fatigued, cos he was not making gay jokes to Paul or Thunder after the tournament but instead just smiled and breathed heavily. Mostly everyone hobbled home, except for those who had a spa at home, in which case they were perfectly fine. For more info on how you too, yes I'm talking to you reading this, can recover faster from your aches and pains, PM me (Paul)...

Anyway, that's it from this tournament. I'm sure I left out lots of exciting details but gimme a break guys...this report is long enough.

Tournament Most Valuable Player: Luis the Stinky King Kong

All-CCWB Tournament First-Team: Kevin, Luis, Ray, Simon, Zechy

Review Written by Paul
Edited by Lester

2nd CCWB 3-on-3 Tournament
January 2006

Felix (C), Emerson, Kwan, Luis beat Alf (C), Ray, Stats Whore 2-1 in the best-of-3 Finals

Tournament Most Valuable Player: Luis

Anyone who has detailed / additional info for the 2nd CCWB Tournament please let me know, thanks.

1st CCWB 3-on-3 Tournament
July 20, 2005

Alf (C), Luis, Jack
Paul (C), Edward, Dan
Ray (C), Hovan, Eric Lok
Lix (C), Joe, Matthew
Eric Lo (C), Derek, Zechy
Gary (C), Keith, Evan
Sam (C), Henry Lai, Lubin

Four teams finished with identical 4-2 records in the round robin! Using a complicated system of tiebreaks using head to head records, points for, and points against, the seeding for the playoffs was determined as follows:

(1) Eric
(2) Ray
(3) Felix
(4) Alf
(5) Paul
(6) Sam
(7) Gary

Earning the first seed meant that Eric’s team would automatically advance to the semifinals.

Here are the other matchups:

(1) Eric Lo vs Bye
(4) Alf vs (5) Paul
(3) Felix vs (6) Sam
(2) Ray vs (7) Gary

In the first round of the playoffs, Gary’s team, having not won a game in the round robin, looked to be in tough against Ray’s team. Indeed, game one of this best of three series went to Ray’s team. However, Gary’s team looked to increase in spirit as the games wore on, and they took the middle game. Game 3 was a tightly contested affair, but in the end Gary’s team, relying on some clutch shooting by Evan, pulled off the stunning upset and advanced to the semifinals.

In another matchup, Felix’s team, which had looked dominant in the early stages of the round robin, was matched up against Sam’s team. The first game was a very hotly contested battle, resulting in a close 7-6 win for Sam’s team on a clutch jumper by the team captain. The second game was a titanic defensive struggle, and in fact an entire game had taken place and finished on the other court while the teams here combined to score ONE point. It was yet another close game, but Sam again hit a game winning jumper to full his team through in yet another upset.

In the last matchup of this round, Alf’s team went up against Paul’s team. It was a clash of titans as a determined Alf went up against an equally determined Paul. It was a very physical game, but in the end the offensive juggernaut of Alf and Luis overcame Paul’s team in Game 1. Game 2 was a similar game, with the same result. Thus Alf’s team advanced 2-0 into the semifinals.

The first semifinal matchup pitted Eric’s team against Gary’s team. Gary’s team was inspired from their previous upset, but the speed advantage at every position began to show as the games wore on. Although Gary’s team put up an inspired effort, in the end the tenacious defense from Zechy and big shots from Eric pulled Eric’s team through, 2-0.

In the other semifinal, Sam’s team was pitted against an increasingly determined team led by Alf. Although Sam’s team put up a good fight, in the end Alf and Luis were too much, and this semifinal was another 2-0 sweep, setting up a final between the two pre-tourney favorites, Alf and Eric.

The finals did not disappoint. Immediately, it was clear that Alf’s team intended to use him as the focal point of their offense, as Alf went relentlessly to the basket and wore down his check, Eric. At the same time, it appeared as if Eric’s team tried to use mismatches to their advantage as well. For a while, the teams were evenly matched, with Eric’s team making some spirited runs. However, clutch drives and shots from Luis, complementing the inside presence of Alf, was too much, resulting in a game one victory for Alf’s team by a score of 9-6.

Game two featured a matchup change as Zechy was moved to defend Alf. The results were immediately obvious, as Zechy’s aggressive defense seemed to hamper Alf near the basket. At the same time, Eric’s team used Derek’s speed to counter Jack. This game was extremely close, with the teams trading points and no team leading by more than 2 points at any point. Luis made two huge shots down the stretch, however, leaving the score at 7-7 when Eric rose from the right corner to sink a huge jumper. However, his leg cramped up on the same play and he went down in pain. Although he eventually shook it off, Alf’s team had the weakness they needed to win. After yet another big shot from near the three point line from Luis to tie the game up, the game was tied 8-8. Derek had two chances going one on one against Jack, but the presence of Luis and Alf prevented him from driving as he wanted to. After gaining possession of the ball, Alf’s team went inside to Alf in an effort to seal the deal but were unsuccessful. However, after a foul call, Luis took the ball in his hands and drove hard on the injured Eric. On a drive from the left side, Luis closed in and won the tourney with a driving layup.

Most Exciting Series: Gary's Team VS Ray's Team

Tournament Most Valuable Player: Alf
Are you guys sure it wasn't Luis?!

Review Written by Kwan

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com