Forums » What's New? » Watching NBA games in Portland

Messages for Watching NBA games in Portland

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Oct 26, 2009 06:45 AM

Felix told me for those of you that went to the Blazers/Suns game last week are quite serious about watching a live Lakers game... really?! I know Joe and Ray have been thinking about going to Portland to watch a game for quite sometime now, I think we've talked about it for the past 2 seasons at least. I have listed all of Portland's home games for this season. Obviously the January 8th and February 6th games intrigue me the most, but I'm worried it'll snow during that time and it'll be a heck of a ride getting down there. Assuming we all work weekdays and not having to ask for any time off, there are only 4 Saturday games for their entire season - Nov 21 vs Minnesota (ewww), Dec 5 vs Houston (Ariza!), Jan 2 vs Golden State (Captain Jackson and the Jackers!) and Feb 6 vs the Lakers (Adam Morrison!). Anyway, have fun checking out the schedule lol:

October
Tue 27 7PM vs Houston
Thu 29 7:30PM vs Denver

November
Tue 03 7PM vs Atlanta
Fri 06 7:30PM vs San Antonio
Sun 08 6PM vs Minnesota
Wed 18 7PM vs Detroit
*Sat 21 7PM vs Minnesota
Mon 23 7PM vs Chicago
Wed 25 7PM vs New Jersey
Fri 27 7PM vs Memphis

December
Tue 01 7PM vs Miami
*Sat 05 7PM vs Houston
Tue 15 7PM vs Sacramento
Thu 17 7:30PM vs Phoenix
Fri 25 7:30PM vs Denver
Mon 28 7PM vs Philadelphia
Wed 30 7PM vs LA Clippers

January
*Sat 02 7PM vs Golden State
Tue 05 7PM vs Memphis
Fri 08 7PM vs LA Lakers
Sun 10 6PM vs Cleveland
Wed 13 7PM vs Milwaukee
Fri 15 7PM vs Orlando
Mon 25 7PM vs New Orleans
Wed 27 7PM vs Utah

February
Mon 01 7PM vs Charlotte
Thu 04 7PM vs San Antonio
*Sat 06 7PM vs LA Lakers
Tue 09 7PM vs Oklahoma City
Tue 16 7PM vs LA Clippers
Fri 19 7PM vs Boston
Sun 21 7:30PM vs Utah

March
Wed 03 7PM vs Indiana
Tue 09 7PM vs Sacramento
Sun 14 6PM vs Toronto
Fri 19 7PM vs Washington
Thu 25 7:30PM vs Dallas
Wed 31 7PM vs New York

April
Fri 09 7PM vs Dallas
Mon 12 7PM vs Oklahoma City
Wed 14 7PM vs Golden State

Comment Posted by Timeless Oct 26, 2009 07:29 AM

I want to go, doesn't matter which game, Lakers or otherwise. But definitely want to be at the arena early to take any possible pictures and watch some shoot around.

Btw, if I'm included, I have to warn you that it's a hassle for me to cross the board because of Bush's gay homeland security policies. Just because I was BORN in a heavy Muslim country, I get profiled. They disregard the fact that I hold a Canadian passport and am ethnically Chinese. How it works is I have to check in/out when I go into or out of the States, I will take longer at the border. Or if you guys don't want to wait, I don't have to go.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Oct 26, 2009 08:06 AM

The only person I won't wait for it Ray, so it's all good!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Oct 26, 2009 08:27 AM

A game in Portland sounds good (as long as it's not in the heart of the winter season, where the I-5 becomes a skating rink for cars).

Victor, we'll just make you walk across the boarder ;)

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Oct 26, 2009 10:59 AM

D-Wade comes to town on a Tuesday. Bummer!

Comment Posted by vince Oct 26, 2009 11:27 AM

i'm interested, but i can't commit :( might be going out of town for a couple of those dates.

if timing works, i'd love to do some tax free shopping also, so stay an extra day.

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Oct 26, 2009 05:52 PM

im good but i prefer not to drive on icy roads too like hor

oh yeah vic, i'd wait for ya so you should come dood. we'll just bring a ball and shoot some hoops at the border while we wait

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com