Forums » What's New? » How long is Lester in HK?

Messages for How long is Lester in HK?

Comment Posted by zedin Oct 29, 2008 11:04 AM

I'm going to HK as well from Nov.2-Nov.18. Any chance i'll catch you over there for some ball with your friends?

Comment Posted by Admin Lester Oct 29, 2008 02:21 PM

i'm leavin hk nov 2 at 12:45pm... will be in vancity nov 2 8 or 9am... bad timing lol, i'm sure we can kill the competition in hk lol... so i guess you're goin to a wedding with your bro eh?

and are you playin on the 18th? cuz i just checked the calendar and i have you on there... let me know, thx!

Comment Posted by zedin Oct 30, 2008 02:26 AM

my flight is sched to arrive at 8:45am on the 18th. so unless there is any major delays i should be fine. but i will let you know asap if there's any problems.

Comment Posted by Admin Lester Oct 30, 2008 04:05 AM

wow, what a hardcore baller lol. actually i would do the same thing if i were you hahahahaha. have fun man!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Oct 31, 2008 05:47 PM

what dedication! make sure you lay the smack down on those ballers in HK to let them know what CCWB is all about!

btw, I've noticed that ppl in HK are all really good shooters but don't have much of an inside game.

Lester, are you going to bring home a girl from HK?

Comment Posted by Admin Lester Nov 01, 2008 09:19 AM

"btw, I've noticed that ppl in HK are all really good shooters but don't have much of an inside game."

very true. i played a team of 4 PFs with jason wong (joe johnson) and i swear they could all shoot 3s and make them. they are PFs for cryin out loud!

i'm bringin someone home that travels... i mean well-traveled...

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com