Forums » Nightly Stats and Highlights » 2007 JAN - MAR (Tuesdays)

Messages for 2007 JAN - MAR (Tuesdays)

Comment Posted by Admin Lester Oct 01, 2008 06:08 AM

Dan Lau = Stats Whore
Dan Wen = Thunder

Patrick Chan = Brad Miller
Patrick Chee = Delonte West
Patrick Truong = Udonis Haslem

March 27

Welcome Alf's friend Jack Ngai and Thunder's friend Kevin Tien! And welcome back Stats Whore! Got all 4 GWs for his team. By the way, good job Alf, for not letting Felix or myself know that you're bringing someone.

(7-4) Lester (3), Anders, Felix, Thunder, Victor Teo, Zechy
(4-5) Alf (2), Jack, Kevin Tien, Lims, Luis, Tony Young
(4-6) Stats Whore (1), Delonte, Jeff, Joseph Tien, Kevin Wong, Sam Toa

Game 1 L beat S 7-1 Lester
Game 2 A beat L 7-5 Luis (2)
Game 3 A beat S 7-5 Tony Young
Game 4 A beat L 7-5 Luis
Game 5 S beat A 7-5 Stats Whore
Game 6 L beat S 7-5 Lester
Game 7 L beat A 7-4 Zechy
Game 8 L beat S 7-5 Thunder
Game 9 A beat L 7-5 Lims
Game 10 S beat A 7-4 Stats Whore
Game 11 L beat S 7-5 Victor (2)
Game 12 L beat A 7-5 Victor
Game 13 S beat L 7-6 Stats Whore (2)
Game 14 S beat A 7-6 Stats Whore (2)
Game 15 L beat S 7-6 Victor (2)

Longest Winning Streak
Not much of a streak, but 3 straight by Alf's and Lester's team.

Highlights
3. Down 6-5 in game 12, Luis brings the ball pass the half-court line looking for the game-winning trifecta. Somehow, some way, none of that happened as Victor steals the ball from Luis and races up-court for a contested lefty bank that was a little further away than he would've liked to let it go, but it still went in.
2. Victor's trifecta in the last game to cap off a good night.
1. Stats Whore's back-to-back trifectas as GWs in games 13 and 14, down 6-5 in both those games!

Stars
3. Thunder: Made well over half his shots. Gotta love those fade-away bank shots that were dropping like crazy. Oh, 4 lay-ups as well eh? and Zechy: not much to comment on, just did his thang. My first pick overall. My man (this one's for Chloe)
2. Victor: We needed those trifectas really bad. The one in the last game was sick! Stats Whore was stunned. Revenge from game 13 I guess, since I didn't call the screen. I should get an assist on that GW! and Stats Whore: See above. Absolutely insane!
1. Anders: Scored only 4 baskets but got tons of rebounds. Tons! Also good help D on Sam as he drives by Lester every single time with ease. I don't think we would've gotten so many possessions without him being Dennis Rodman tonight.

Where's Luis you ask? He stinks. He shit his pants.

Donations
$5 Anders
$2 Sam

March 20

Welcome Justin's friend Oliver Szeto!

(6-5) Luis Cheater (1), Alf, Delonte, Felix, Franco, Tony Young
(5-5) Lester (2), Brad Miller, Justin, Kevin Wong, Lims, Zechy
(5-6) Sam Toa (3), Erick, Gary, Oliver, Tony Wong, Victor Teo

Game 1 C beat S 7-5 Alf
Game 2 C beat L 7-4 Luis
Game 3 C beat S 7-4 Alf
Game 4 C beat L 7-6 Luis
Game 5 S beat C 8-5 Victor (2)
Game 6 L beat S 7-5 Lester
Game 7 L beat C 7-1 Justin
Game 8 S beat L 8-3 Victor (2)
Game 9 C beat S 7-4 Franco
Game 10 L beat C 7-2 Lims (2) deep
Game 11 L beat S 7-3 Lims (2) not as deep, but still pretty deep
Game 12 C beat L 7-3 Alf
Game 13 S beat C 7-3 Oliver
Game 14 S beat L 7-3 Gary
Game 15 S beat C 7-? Victor (2)
Game 16 L beat S 7-? Lester

Longest Winning Streak
First 4 games by Cheater

Best Game
Luis's team came back from a 5-0 deficit in game 4. Damn cheater.

Highlights

I need you guys to help me out because I missed a few, but I got 2 that's not related to the games:

- Chloe (Zechy's girlfriend, aka "Ah So") asked Lester: "Who does Zechy play like? Pipe-pen? Yeah, she said Pipe... Pipe-pen lol, that was funny. Maybe she got the influence from our previous posts.
- Second Q by Chloe for Lester: "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" or "Where's your girlfriend?" I said something funny but I seriously forgot what I said. Help me out Z.

Stars
3. Lims: Awesome name!
2. Victor: Was cold as hell at times, but made the money balls when it counted. Felix said he contributed to 2 of them lol.
1. Luis: Damn you, Luis. He should be banned from CCWB. He cheats and he's a ballhog. Booo~

Donations
$10 Justin
$5 Sam
$4 Oliver

March 13

Welcome Felix's friend Tony Wong and welcome back Tony Young!

(7-3) Sam Toa (3), Alf second no-show this month, Brad Miller, Felix, Justin Wu, Tony Wong, Victor Teo
(6-4) Ray (2), Anders, Delonte, Kevin Wong, Luis, Wayne
(0-6) Jayrome (1), Erick, Franco, Gary, Lester, Tony Young

I'm so disappointed we didn't beat the record of 0-9 (or was it 0-10?)

Game 1 R beat S 7-5 Luis
Game 2 R beat J 7-2 Luis (2)
Game 3 S beat R 7-6 Justin
Game 4 S beat J 7-3 Justin
Game 5 S beat R 7-3 Teo (2)
Game 6 S beat J 7-4 Sam Toa
Game 7 S beat R 7-4 Teo
Game 8 S beat J 7-4 Tony Wong
Game 9 R beat S 7-6 Delonte
Game 10 R beat J 7-5 Luis
Game 11 R beat S 7-0 Luis (2)
Game 12 R beat J 7-5 Luis (2)
Game 13 S beat R 7-6 Teo

Longest Winning Streak
6 by Sam's team

Highlights
3. Delonte on the fastbreak with Felix trying to stop him. While dribbling with his right hand, he shows the ball at the face area, then switches to his left hand for the finish. The crowd collectively goes "oooooo."
2. Gary fires a pass right into Franco's chest, and by the time he got into his shooting motion, Felix was already in stride to get it out of there. Gary set up the block for Felix. Poor TT.
1. Luis making shot after shot after shot. Quit being a ballhog!

Stars
3. Teo and Toa
2. Justin
1. Luis stinks

Injuries
Kevin Wong: ankle
Wayne: ankle

Get well soon, boys!

Donations
$0

March 6

(6-4) Justin (3), Kevin Wong, Lester, Lims, Thunder, Vince
(6-5) Sam Toa (2), Ambrose, Anders, Franco, Sam Lee, Wayne
(3-6) Ray (1), Andrew Gee, Delonte, Erick, Felix, Gary

Game 1 S beat R 7-2 Wayne
Game 2 J beat S 7-4 Lester
Game 3 R beat J 7-5 Erick I put down S beat J originally, which was wrong. So Justin's team got best record. Thanks Felix for the correction. He was counting his wins!
Game 4 S beat R 7-4 Sam Lee (2)
Game 5 S beat J 7-3 Anders
Game 6 R beat S 7-2 Delonte (2)
Game 7 J beat R 7-? Justin
Game 8 J beat S 7-1 Thunder lay-up!
Game 9 R beat J 7-3 Felix
Game 10 S beat R 7-3 Franco
Game 11 S beat J 7-6 Franco
Game 12 S beat R 7-6 Sam Lee (2)
Game 13 J beat S 8-3 Justin (2)
Game 14 J beat R 7-5 Kevin
Game 15 J beat S 7-5 Justin

Longest Winning Streak
3: happened twice in last 6 games

Highlights
3. A perfect fast-break: Ray gets the defensive block, fires it out to Gary, who received it inside the 3-point line on the opposite end. He passes it to Erick, and right away the Matrix makes a behind-the-back pass to Gary for a lay-up. The entire play took 2 seconds, so if you blinked, you probably missed it.
2. Franco was a sub for Justin's team in game 3. Franco tried to grab Erick's shouders to bring him down, but I guessed he didn't get enough of him as he scored the game-winning lay-up anyway. It was Lester's fault actually because he fell asleep on D, and Franco came to help out.
1. Lims nailed a trifecta 2 feet away from half-court. Worth points. Not!

Stars
3. Delonte: Nominted by Sam Toa. But was worthy because he played aggressively and was under control.
2. Sam-squared: Lee - made all the long 1s and was like 5-for-5 from downtown, and of course the usual offensive boards + put-backs. Toa - just doin' his thang underneath the hoop. Was more of a factor on the defensive end tonight.
1. Justin: Couldn't be a cheater tonight because Luis wasn't here. Man did we need everyone of those last 3 wins at the end for the best record!

Donations
$5 Anders

February 27 by Justin Wu

Don't remember much and don't have the records because we had no sheet, and there were a few guys I don't remember their names because they aren't regulars. All I remember for this brisk and nippy night was there was only 13 guys, so we played 4-on-4. Our team had the most wins by a couple games, the other 2 teams were pretty even. Can anyone help me fill in the blanks, I remember the faces but just not the names yet. Feel free to correct any mistakes or make any additions.

1) Justin Wu, Kevin Wong, Sam Toa, Zechy
2) Ambrose, Anders, Andrew Chan, Franco, Tony (Thanks Franco. That's a new name for me too lol)
3) Andrew Gee, Gary, Victor, Vince

Highlights by Vince in no particular order
Lester: "but for the hell of it let's put it in this order lol"

3. Victor hitting two 2s back to back two games in a row (we lost one 7-6 after being down and won the other 7-3)
2. Victor tied the game 6-6 with two 2s and then justin hitting a fadeaway jumper while getting hacked to steal the win
1. Carmelo's fade-away hook over Justin's team and then Justin saying "Carmelo, you know those moves are unstoppable right?"

Stars
* Vince: Would of been a star if he finished some of his nice moves on the drive. He had quite a few nice drives but couldn't finish. But nice nonetheless.
3. Victor: Red-hot for the first-half of the night, but don't know what happened at the end there.
2. Andrew or Anders: His drives and shots were consistent and was pretty unstoppable all night long. But he cooled off a bit after he tweaked his ankle near the end there.
1. Zechy (made quite a few of timely 3s to keep us in the game when we were down) & Sam Toa (you know this guy, dominates in the low post and solid D every time)

Donations
$0?

Lester: "Thanks Justin and Vince."
Alf: "Thanks, Arms."

February 20

(8-3) Felix (3), Ambrose, Anders, Brad Miller, Lester, Sam Toa
(3-5) Erick (2), Derek, Jeff, Luis, Victor, Wayne
(2-5) Kevin Wong (1), Alf, Andrew Gee, Gary, Vince, Zechy

Game 1 F beat E 7-5 Felix
Game 2 F beat K 7-6 Brad Miller
Game 3 F beat E 7-5 Lester
Game 4 F beat K 7-5 Anders
Game 5 F beat E 7-6 Lester
Game 6 F beat K 7-5 Lester
Game 7 E beat F 7-2 Wayne (2)
Game 8 E beat K 7-3 Luis (2)
Game 9 E beat E 7-3 Luis
Game 10 K beat E 7-3 Zechy (2)
Game 11 F beat K 7-4 Felix
Game 12 F beat E 7-3 Ambrose
Game 13 K beat F 7-4 Zechy

Longest Winning Streak
First 6 games by Felix's team

Highlights Get it outta here!
3. Lester's block on Gary's jump-shot. How come you didn't run to half court after that Melo?
2. Felix's block on Erick's reverse lay-up. Kaman rejecting Matrix, gotta love it!
1. Sam Toa's block on Vince's up-and-under from point-blank range. That was a huge block!

Stars
3. Zechy: Blew by people with his quick first-step all night long, then either made those baskets or drew the foul, and knocked down clutch trifectas. Why was he so good? Because his girlfriend was there! Actually the real reason was because he had pink shoelaces! Alf, please post the picture(s) ASAP!
2. Anders (We couldn't win 7 straight because he wasn't there to make his usual cuts. Too much one-on-one and we ended with only 2 points that game) and Felix (Kaman turned it up a notch when the game was close. Look at the scores during the win streak, all of them were tight!)
1. Sam Toa: Your finger-roll reminds me a lot of Lamar Odom's. And why do you want to make me first star? I shot no better than 30%, and I got 16 witnesses! 2 of the GWs were wide-open by the way

Injury
Lester: Right shoulder. I won't play on Thursday and next Tuesday, so please help out Alf and Felix with the Highlights and Stars, thanks.

Donations
$10 Sam Toa
$4 Brad Miller

February 13

Don't let the records fool you. The only 2 games that were actually played with the entire line-ups listed below were games 3 and 4. Brad Miller was a little late, Shao was super late, and Andrew Chan left early without notifying his teammates, much to the delight of Alf.

(9-1) Sam Toa (1), Ambrose, Andrew Chan, Victor, Wayne
(1-5) Alf (2), Brad Miller, Felix, Gary, Justin
(1-5) Lester (3), Andrew Gee, Erick, Kevin Wong, Shao

Game 1 S beat A 7-5 Andrew Chan
Game 2 L beat S 7-2 Lester
Game 3 A beat L 7-4 Felix (2) no bank!
Game 4 S beat A 7-6 Sam
Game 5 S beat L 7-5 Alf (sub)
Game 6 S beat A 8-5 Victor (2)
Game 7 S beat L 7-6 Ambrose (2)
Game 8 S beat A 7-? Lester (sub)
Game 9 S beat L 7-6 Wayne
Game 10 S beat A 7-5 Wayne
Game 11 S beat L 8-1 Victor (2)

Highlights all Matrix
3. (Special request by Felix to put this here) Erick taking off early saying his girlfriend's waiting, then returns after a few minutes. After yet another few minutes, his girlfriend comes in.
2. Erick and Sam simultaneously hitting the ball while going for the rebound in game 5. The ball ended up going straight into the hoop.
1. Erick's block on Justin's close-range fade-away in game 3.

Stars
3. Justin: Did I miss writing down any games? You only got one win?
2. Alf & Sam: They can't stop each other. Is it good O or bad D on their part? Or a little bit of both?
1. Victor: White-hot.

Donations
$2 Brad Miller

February 6

Welcome Tser's friend Leo Yan (one-time only; from HK)

Start time was 8PM due to teacher/parent meeting.

(6-2) Tser (1), Anders, Ernest, Hans, Leo, Sam Toa
(3-3) Lester (3), Ambrose, Delonte, Felix, Justin Wu, Victor Teo
(1-5) Alf (2), Andrew, Clement, Emerson, Kevin Wong, Luis

Game 1 T beat A 7-4 Hans
Game 2 T beat L 7-1 Ernest
Game 3 T beat A 7-4 Leo
Game 4 T beat L 7-4 Leo
Game 5 A beat T 7-4 Alf
Game 6 L beat A 7-4 Felix (of course it's a bank shot)
Game 7 L beat T 7-4 Justin (2)
Game 8 L beat A 7-5 Delonte
Game 9 T beat L 7-? Sam
Game 10 T beat A 7-? Sam

Highlights
3. Luis's block on I-don't-know-who. Smack that!
2. There were 3 Chris Kaman specials tonight. If you don't know what that is, you need to play more at CCWB.
1. Lester getting owned by Sam. Every shot he made inside was "and one," and he never called any of those fouls. I think only Ray can guard you inside. By the way, anyone know when Ray's coming back?

Stars
3. Ernest: Was PG for Tser's team. Very patient with the ball. Took the shots only if they were there, and nailed most of them.
2. Anders and Hans: 80%+ shooting precentage combined I'd say?
1. Sam: Game plan was simple... dump the ball into the paint, then cut and receive the pass then score. If you don't cut, I'd take Lester to the hole. Oh, Sam.

Donations
$0

January 30

Welcome back Andrew Gee & Kevin Wong aka P-Dub

(6-3) Stats Whore (2), Alex, Hans, Jeff, Lester, Shao
(4-4) Alf (1), Andrew Gee, Emerson, Gary, Sam Toa
(2-5) Victor (3), Brad Miller, Erick, Kevin Wong aka P-Dub, Luis, Zechy

Game 1 S beat A 7-6 Stats Whore
Game 2 S beat V 7-5 Stats Whore
Game 3 A beat S 7-4 Gary
Game 4 A beat V 7-? Emerson
Game 5 A beat S 7-4 Alf
Game 6 V beat A 7-5 Luis
Game 7 S beat V 7-6 Shao
Game 8 A beat S 7-4 Alf
Game 9 V beat A 7-2 Victor (2)
Game 10 S beat V 7-6 Lester
Game 11 S beat A 7-6 Hans
Game 12 S beat V 7-6 Jeff (2)

Of the 6 games Stats Whore's team won, 5 were 7-6 and the other was 7-5. Now that's tight.

Highlights
4. Jeff's game-winning trifecta in the last game, closing out the night with 3 straight wins. All of a sudden, Alf, Jeff and Lester are shooting from downtown now. What in the world is going on?
3. Jeff's huge-ass block on Alf. You didn't see that coming did you Alf?
2. Y'all know that Jordan move where he jumps from one side then does a circle and let's it go on the other? Erick did that high off the glass. That's "sick, wicked and nasty!"
1. "I'm taking Luis. I'll randomly pick someone from my team (and you can have him)."

Stars
3. Alf and Sam: They always know where each other are. Jeff and Lester got schooled pretty badly by them early on.
2. Hans: The guy plays no D but shot 85%+ from all over the floor.
1. Jeff: Sending a strong message that he won't be benched in the Semis and Finals in the next tournament. Jeff ended up owning you, Alf!

Donations
$0

January 23

(6-4) Lester (2), Delonte, Erick, Justin, Ray, Richard
(4-5) Alf (1), Brad Miller, Luis, Sam Toa, Stats Whore, Wayne
(4-5) Thunder (3), Jeff, King, Paul, Pong, Victor, Zechy

Game 1 L beat A 7-4 Justin
Game 2 L beat T 7-4 Lester
Game 3 A beat L 7-5 Stats Whore (2)
Game 4 T beat A 8-5 Victor (2)
Game 5 L beat T 7-6 Ray
Game 6 L beat A 7-4 Justin
Game 7 L beat T 7-4 Justin
Game 8 A beat L 7-4 Sam
Game 9 A beat T 7-6 Stats Whore
Game 10 L beat A 7-4 Justin (2)
Game 11 T beat L 7-5 Thunder
Game 12 T beat A 8-5 Victor (2)
Game 13 T beat L 7-6 Jeff best game*
[i]Victor and Thunder started the game with back-to-back trifectas, then Jeff hits one as well. They were up 6-2 at a blink of an eye. Lester's team made it 6-6, but Lester's lazy ass couldn't move as he watched Jeff from half court making a wide-open game-winning lay-up.
Game 14 A beat T 7-6 Wayne

Highlights
4*. Sam's block on Lester's lay-up. I have no idea why everybody wanted this to be a highlight since it was the weakest shot attempt in CCWB history. Why are y'all against me? Where's the love?
3. Ray's no-look alley-oop to Erick. Matrix almost blew the oop.
2. Erick's between-the-legs pass in traffic in the paint to Justin for a game-winner.
1. "THAT WAS REJECTION, MAN!!!" Hey, don't ask me what that was about. You gotta ask DA MAN himself!

Stars it's tough to pick tonight... a lot of people played well~
3. Delonta or Ray or Stats Whore: I can't decide. Help me out.
2. Victor: 5 points in game 12 & made 2 game-winning trifectas when he only needed to shoot the one. How awesome is that? The main reason his team won 3 of the last 4 games overall.
1. Justin: just another regular night at the office.

I know Luis is saving his stuff for the tournament......

Donations
$4 Delonte
$3 Brad Miller

January 16

(11-1) Ray (1), Emerson, Josh, Luis, Sam, Shao
(2-6) Thunder (3), Erick, Hans, Jeff Denney, Jeff Lau, Richard Cho
(1-7) Justin (2), Gary, Nathan, Patrick Chee, Victor Teo, Wayne

Game 1 J beat T 7-5 Wayne (2)
Game 2 R beat J 7-3 Luis
Game 3 R beat T 7-6 Emerson
Game 4 R beat J 7-5 Luis
Game 5 T beat R 7-5 Erick (2)
Game 6 T beat J 7-5 Erick
Game 7 R beat T 7-6 Ray (2)
Game 8 R beat J 7-5 Emerson
Game 9 R beat T 7-4 Josh
Game 10 R beat J 7-1 Emerson
Game 11 R beat T 7-4 Shao
Game 12 R beat J 7-3 Shao
Game 13 R beat T 7-5 Ray (2)
Game 14 R beat J Luis (2)

Longest Winning Streak
8: Ray's team

Alf said he told Luis that he's not gonna play. It looks like Justin wasn't told that till the picks were done. This screwed him over big time. Plus Ray with the first pick drafting Luis? So cheap! How come Ray got first pick? Should've been Luis, Justin, Ray as captains. His team was way too stacked

January 9

First off, I'd like to say that I don't mind saving spots for any of your friends, but I don't want to see them playing one or two games and also to take off early. There were people that wanted to play and could've stayed the whole night. Please be considerate. This is a major issue if we have more than the required 18 people signing up. And no more splitting time with so and so. Either you are playing or you are not, let me know early so I can arrange. It's not rocket science and I'm not trying to be an asshole here.

Justin wanted all his guys on one team, so I made Ray & Luis captains. The teams were...

Justin (3), Erick, Richard Cho (Erick's friend), Sam, Steven Trung (Victor Teo's friend), Victor, Ajitpal
Ray (1), Alf, Brad Miller, Delonte, Emerson, Kelvin, Wayne
Luis (2), Gary, Jason Leong, Jeff, Lester, Shao

All 3 teams had a record of 4-4, here's the breakdown:
Game 1 J beat L 7-1 Ajitpal
Game 2 J beat R 7-5 Victor (2)
Game 3 J beat L 7-3 Victor (2)
Game 4 J beat R 7-6 Justin (2)
Game 5 L beat J 7-4 Jason
Game 6 L beat R 7-4 Jason
Game 7 L beat J 7-4 Lester
Game 8 R beat L 7-4 Kelvin
Game 9 R beat J 7-4 Delonte
Game 10 R beat L 7-4 Kelvin
Game 11 R beat J 7-5 Brad Miller
Game 12 L beat R 7-5 Shao

Highlights
3. Twins Blocking Towers: Kelvin and Ray probably combined for 50 blocks. I think they rejected everybody at least once except for their own teammates of course.
2. Emerson's block on Erick's break-away lay-up. It first hit Erick's shoulder, then his head, then went out of bounds.
1. Erick's super duper tough basket over Kelvin. I thought for sure he would get rejected, but somehow he was able to control his body after absorbing the contact in mid-air, and hooking it over the out-stretched arms of Kelvin. Oh... he swished it too!

Stars
3. Shao: he was the reason Luis's team got the 3-game winning streak. Always made good decisions with the ball. He scored the game-winner in the last game too.
2. Victor: did he miss tonight?
1. Ray: got more blocks than points. RRRRRRAAAAAAYYYYYY

Donations
$4 Brad Miller

Lost & Found
A Weiser key. Let me know if it's yours.

January 2

(4-3) Alf (3), Colin, Emerson, Ray, Stats Whore
(4-3) Lester (2), Justin Wu, Michael, Patrick Chan, Vince
(2-4) Thunder (1), Gary, Jeff, Kevin, Pearce

Game 1 A beat L 7-2 Emerson
Game 2 A beat T 7-? Stats Whore (2)
Game 3 A beat L 7-5 Stats Whore
Game 4 A beat T 7-5 Stats Whore
Game 5 L beat A 7-3 Lester
Game 6 T beat L 7-6 Kevin (2)
Game 7 T beat A 7-? Kevin (2)
Game 8 L beat T 7-3 Lester
Game 9 L beat A 7-? Justin
Game 10 L beat T 7-? Justin

Highlights
3. Kevin's trifecta attempt from the elbow that was way short. It barely graced the rim but then hit Ray in the head and went out of bounds. Ray's reaction was as if he got some bird shit on his head. Alf laughed for a solid minute.
2. Kevin's pull-up straight-away trifecta for a 7-6 win in game 6 over Lester's team. Argh
1. Yes, it's Kevin again. It pretty much started at the same spot as the third highlight from above. He runs around in 3 mini circles with Alf chasing him before deciding to run to the corner and swish yet another game-winning trifecta. Don't know what the purpose of the running around was. But hey, it worked!

Stars
3. Kevin: a masterful display of Yoga Ball, but only 2 wins. Back-to-back GWs in games 6 and 7.
2. Stats Whore: after winning 4 straight to start the night and hitting GWs for games 2-4, Whore sat out the team's fifth game claiming he was too full (maybe he's pregnant).
1. Justin: carried the team to a 4-1 finish after starting 0-2. Got hot as the night went on and would've gotten best record if we did play for 3 hours instead of 2. I'm sure Stats Whore got something to say about that

Donations
$5 Colin
$5 Kevin
$5 Patrick Chan

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com