Forums » CCWB Bball » You knew it wasnt gonna happen

Messages for You knew it wasnt gonna happen

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jul 15, 2009 11:03 AM
Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jul 16, 2009 03:40 AM

That's old news. Check this out:

"Jul 16, 2009 12:27 AM EST

The Miami Heat are targeting both Carlos Boozer and Lamar Odom.

The Heat are trying to sell Odom on a five-year, $34 million contract at the mid-level exception, and a league executive with knowledge of the talks says Miami has also hatched a three-way proposal with the Utah Jazz and Memphis Grizzlies to secure Boozer.

Miami could pay Boozer his $12.7 million salary this season and own his Bird rights to sign him to an extension next summer.

The deal for Boozer is not imminent, but Utah will be motivated to trade him assuming they match Portland's offer for Paul Millsap, as expected."

"Jul 16, 2009 10:54 AM EST

Morrison Acknowledges NBA Career Is On The Line.

Adam Morrison will turn 25 on Sunday, but this represents a pivotal point in his career.

"Yeah, it's my contract year," he said. "If I don't perform well, I might not be in the league. It's definitely a big year."

Morrison praised the Lakers for giving him a chance to prove himself.

"A lot of people left me for dead," Morrison said. "A lot of people said I couldn't play. And [the Lakers] gave me a chance to get healthy, and I'll get a chance hopefully to prove I can play.""

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com