Forums » Nightly Stats and Highlights » 2009 APR - JUN

Messages for 2009 APR - JUN

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 07, 2009 06:47 PM

Tonight is the first time we have 3s and 2s instead of 2s and 1s. I think it worked out really well and we will do this from now on. For all you trivia freaks out there, Victor made the first official "3" ball. Woohoo!

(6-4) Felix Li, Hunter, Lester, Lil Girl, Luis, Zechy
(4-5) Delonte, Edison, Ernest, Jason, Justin, Victor
(4-5) Alf, Felix Tang, Jeff, Tayza Da Layza, Whore, Will

Game 1 D beat F 13-5 Justin
Ju-2-2-2 V-3 Ed-2 Ja-2 * L-3 Lu-2

Game 2 A beat D 13-12 Whore (3)
Je-2-2 Wh-3 A-1 T-1 Wi-1 * Ed-2-2-2-2 Ja-2-2

Game 3 F beat A 14-5 Hunter
LG-2-3 H-2-2 Z-3 L-2 * Wh-3 T-2

Game 4 F beat D 13-7 Hunter
H-2-3-2-2 FL-3 L-2 * Ed-2-2 Ja-3

Game 5 F beat A 13-8 Luis
Lu-3-2-2 L-2-2 FL-2 * FT-2 Je-2 T-2 Wh-2

Game 6 F beat D 14-9 Hunter
H-2-2-2-2 FL-2 Lu-2 Z-2 * Ju-2-3 Ed-2 Er-2

Game 7 F beat A 13-11 Lil Girl
H-2-2 Z-3 FL-2 L-2 LG-2 * Wi-2-2-3 A-2 Je-2

Game 8 F beat D 13-8 Luis (3)
Lu-2-2-2-3H-2 L-2 * Ja-2-2 D-2 V-2

Game 9 A beat F 13-11 Alf
FT-2-2 Wi-2-2 Wh-3 A-2 * H-2-2 L-2-2 Lu-3

Game 10 A beat D 14-11 Felix Tang
FT-2-2 Wi-2-2 A-2 Je-2 T-2 * Ed-2-2 Er-2-2 V-3

Game 11 A beat F 14-7 Will
Wh-3-2-3 A-2-2 Wi-2 * Lu-3 FL-2 Z-2

Game 12 D beat A 14-6 Jason
Ju-2-2-2 D-2-2 Ed-2 Ja-2 * A-2 T-2 Wh-2

Game 13 D beat F 13-10 Ernest
Ed-2-2-2 Er-2-2 V-3 * FL-2-2 Lu-2-2 H-2

Game 14 D beat A 14-10 Victor
Ed-2-2-2 Er-2-2-2 V-2 * A-2-2 FT-2-2 Wh-2

2s
2 Lil Girl, Victor, Zechy
3 Delonte
4 Whore
5 Jeff, Tayza Da Layza
6 Felix Li, Jason
7 Felix Tang, Justin
8 Ernest, Lester, Will
9 Alf, Luis
15 Hunter
17 Edison

3s
1 Felix Li, Hunter, Jason, Justin, Lester, Lil Girl, Will
2 Zechy
3 Victor
4 Luis
5 Whore

7 Lil Girl
10 Jeff, Tayza Da Layza, Zechy
13 Victor
14 Felix Tang
15 Felix Li, Jason
16 Ernest
17 Justin
18 Alf
19 Lester, Will
23 Whore
30 Luis
33 Hunter
34 Edison

Random Stats
- everyone on Lester's team had at least one 3
- Victor and Whore were the only players to make more 3s than 2s
- Whore was the only player to hit a game-winner 3

Random Thoughts
- we need a nickname for Felix Tang (I'm sick of adding Li and Tang to the FELIXs!)
- you guys checked out the Photos section lately? lol...

Highlights
5. Whore makes the steal and grabs the ball behind the 3-point elbow. Whore broke Lester's ankles by just moving his shoulders. The funniest thing about the play is that Whore was probably not even looking at Lester because he was standing inside the 3-point line in between Whore and the sideline. I forgot what happened afterwards. I just know that Whore's team didn't score and Will helped me up while cracking up! Nobody wrote this down so I don't know which game this happened in.
4. After Alf fakes a 7-foot jumper then drives in for a lay-up in game 2, Zechy screams, "You can't make that shot? Is that why (you didn't shoot)?" lol!!! Mean but true!!!
3. Also in game 2, Jason does a climb-the-laddar alley-oop, can't remember who it was on though. Beautiful!
2. Edison spanks Alf's point-blank shot away in game 14. The bench, espeically Luis, absolutely loving it!!!
1. Lil Girl's block on Justin. It had a louder spank from the pervious highlight but received less cheer (maybe because Luis was in the game). This is also more difficult than highlight #2 because Lil G and Justin are about the same height and both got ARMS!!! Edison is like 8 feet tall lol~

Stars
3. Whore: cheap teams! Unfortunately Alf didn't deliver tonight because of his butter fingers, or else the records would've been different. It wasn't the same Alf as last week's...
2. Luis: I think he made about two-thirds of his shots; had 2 of 6 of his team's game-winners; D was solid
1. Hunter: had 25 points in games 3+4+6+7 alone; had 3 of 6 of his team's game-winners; is always on steroids!

Donations
$20 Zechy

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 08, 2009 12:38 AM

CHEAP TEAMS!!

I did not deserve to be a star last night. I was playing out of control and missed a wide open three that would have won us the last game. I am terribly sorry for my teammates.

Will and Alf played a very good game. I should've found a way to get Felix Tang the ball more and better use his league leading scoring average.

Comment Posted by jasoncheung Apr 08, 2009 03:17 AM

You know what's cheap?
Lester text messaging me when I was sleeping to tell me he has a hard time deciding on the 3rd star.......

lol

I don't think I've sworn as much as I did ever at CCWB. It was so frustrating that I had so many stupid turnovers.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 08, 2009 03:20 AM

CHEAP TEAMS!

Jeez, man. 5:38 in the morning?!

I thought you were decent enough last night. You weren't the only person missing open Jimmies, we all had our moments.

"Alf played a very good game"? Are you serious?

With Will as the point guard, Felix definitely should've gotten more touches. He told me he was relieved that he didn't have to bring the ball up lol. By the way, what's a good nickname for him?

Jason, you weren't the only one I texted lol. Someone's response was "ME" when I asked him that question. I told him I cannot pick all the stars from a team that went 6-4, even though it was best record. Wanna take a stab at who that was? lol...

I missed all your swearing. I know I screamed a lot though lol. Whether or not my teammates listen to me is another story...

CHEAP TEAMS!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 08, 2009 04:11 AM

i was also sleeping when i got txt'd and yes, I should have been a star!!! or at least honorable mention.. nothing dood nothing! not even a highlight like blocking jeff who you know if significantly taller than me! no props man...

and jason, man, i've never seen you swear so much.... you gotta wash that mouth with soap dood!! but you did score a coupla nice ones on me.

alf was dominant inside on offense and non-existence on defense against edison. it was cruel to watch him play d.

whore, its hard to play well with so many guards on your team who all like to have lotsa touches so i know what you mean. HELL! i had to play guard last nite!

Comment Posted by vince Apr 08, 2009 05:11 AM

sweet! glad the 2 and 3pt method worked out, the teams also worked out to be pretty even and the recrods were really close! wow, edison was a monster last nite! although if we kept score with the old method, edison, luis and hunter would all have 17pts.

just based on the numbers i think edison deserves a star and alf not playing well likely would have to do with edison checking him = good D from edison as well as his good offense.

pretty crazy nite, delonte and lil g ended up being at the bottom of scoring. wtf?

5am = trading time.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 08, 2009 05:33 AM

Unlike Sam, I don't do honorable mentions. You want me to take Luis or Hunter off the list? Or you want 3 stars from a team that had only a record of 6-4, lol~

I had a great time watching Alf's non-D on Edison lol. No respect!

You were a guard at some point last night? I missed it lol. I thought Luis and Zechy were lol~

"although if we kept score with the old method, edison, luis and hunter would all have 17pts."

Man, what a whore you are Vince lol~

Lil Girl was awesome last night even though he had only 3 baskets. Everytime when the game was on the line, he made the defensive stop/help or the huge board!

Trading time... time when you make a cheap move (or trade I guess lol)~

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 08, 2009 06:10 AM

yeah for some stupid reason i had to play against delonte! DELONTE MAN! frigging guy runs a lot

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 08, 2009 06:19 AM

He's a clone of Victor. I hate guarding Victor lol~

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 08, 2009 06:39 AM

Numbers didn't tell the whole story last night. Hunter was absolutely killing us until we triple teamed him with Alf, Jeff and Will/Felix... and even then, he still scored over us. Lix was all over the place last night with his hustle and D, so he definitely has a case for being a star last night.

Yes, my day starts at 5:30am cause I'm on Eastern time. It's especially tough to wake up after a night of basketball cause I don't get to sleep until at least 11pm our time.

Jason having an off night is a RARE occasion.

Nickname for Felix Tang? Boobie? Tang Dynasty? Agent Zero?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 08, 2009 06:46 AM

Boobie and Tang Dynasty are alright. Or Tank (since it kinna rhymes with Tang)? lol

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 08, 2009 06:59 AM

I just checked out the Photos section. I remember hearing from Lix that he, Lester and Ray went to have dinner together on the weekend. They probably got together to figure out how they could make their teams even more cheap! No wonder Lix and Lester got best record this week!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 08, 2009 07:08 AM

ouch dood that's low!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 08, 2009 07:10 AM

That's complete bull! You know I'm always there at like 6:45PM so in case the gym is closed and they forgot to notify us, I can let you guys know. Felix is there early to warm up. Two-thirds of you guys choose to be late~ =D

Ray won't be on any of the teams, whether they are cheap or not, because he's too cool to play with us anymore. He shows up like once a month now, freakin guy...

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 08, 2009 07:13 AM

"That's complete bull! You know I'm always there at like 6:45PM so in case the gym is closed and they forgot to notify us, I can let you guys know. Felix is there early to warm up. Two-thirds of you guys choose to be late~ =D"

LOL, I can't believe you actually gave me a serious answer!!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 08, 2009 07:18 AM

Of course! I'll do everything to prove I'm NOT cheap (like you and Luis) lol!

Vince, Alf's butter fingers had nothing to do with Edison guarding him lol. Native!

Lix, Ray says you're #1 star! But Ray wasn't there last night... lol~

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 08, 2009 11:48 AM

that's cause ray actually gives me props dood.. unlike a certain admin that prides himself on details but totally neglects beautiful highlights by me!

ps: we should mention that felix tang aka kaman #2 had some pretty crazy looking layups.. esp that game winner

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 08, 2009 02:04 PM

Well, Ray didn't say that; I made that up.

And like I told you, nobody wrote it down and I didn't see it (either my back was on the play or I was peeing)

Kaman #2? I don't think he would apprecicate that nickname lol... he would much prefer Boobie I bet~

Comment Posted by yyyello Apr 08, 2009 02:32 PM

LG didn't score as much as usual but i that was some of the best D I've seen him play...going after the boards too...

Lix was also very effective last night...lots of hustle...stayed in control and made quite a few layups...good hard work on D as usual...

i thought Edison played quite well too...was more compose and didn't rush his shots as much...nobody could stop him when he got his footwork down and didn't fall off balance...Alf could only flail his arms at Edison's shots...and hang his head after giving another layup...haha...Alf, you better stick to the outside game...ahah

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 08, 2009 02:41 PM

Alf has an outside game? Oh he does... the I'm-going-to-shoot-a-3-and-you-better-box-out-and-get-the-rebound outside game. Got cha!

Comment Posted by vince Apr 09, 2009 10:11 AM

good stuff! lil g has been much better on not calling all the fouls too, so it's good to see him on strong D and strong boards especially when his team was made of scoring machines on Tues!!

haha i was only being a stat whore cuz i brought up the 2pt/3pt thing this time (despite that a few others have brought it up a few times before).

it's amazing, i think this is the first week in a long time that the teams were actually quite fair and even. besides the records, u can tell cuz the posts don't all start with CHEAP TEAMS!! like the last 2 months haha

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 09, 2009 10:26 AM

"u can tell cuz the posts don't all start with CHEAP TEAMS!! like the last 2 months haha"

rofl!!! =D

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 09, 2009 04:35 PM

CHEAP TEAMS! finally i got a winning record this week... FINALLY...

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 14, 2009 07:52 PM

April 14

(7-5) Delonte, Emerson, Felix, Lester, Victor, Will
(5-5) Justin, Ken, Lil Girl, Luis, Vince, Whore
(4-6) Bonamy, Edison, Jason, Ray, Tayza Da Layza, Zechy

Game 1 D beat B 13-2 Delonte
Vic-3-2 D-2-2 L-2 Wi-2 * T-2

Game 2 D beat J 13-7 Lester
D-2-3 F-2-2 L-2-2 * Lu-3 Ju-2 Vin-2

Game 3 B beat D 13-5 Zechy (3)
Z-2-3-3 B-3 Ja-2 * Vic-3 L-2

Game 4 J beat B 13-8 Lil Girl
LG-2-2-2 Wh-2-2 Lu-3 * Ed-2-2-2 Z-2

Game 5 J beat D 13-6 Justin
LG-3-2 Ju-2-2 K-2 Vin-2 * Wi-2-2-2

Game 6 B beat J 14-10 Tayza Da Layza
T-2-3-2 R-3 Ed-2 Z-2 * Ju-3 Vin-3 LG-2 Lu-2

Game 7 D beat B 13-6 Emerson
Em-3-2 D-2-2 L-2 Wi-2 * B-2 Ed-2 Ja-2

Game 8 D beat J 13-9 Will
Wi-3-2-2-2 D-2 Em-2 * LG-2-3 Wh-2-2

Game 9 D beat B 14-8 Victor
F-3-3 Vic-2-2-2 L-2 * Ja-2-2 Ed-2 R-2

Game 10 D beat J 14-9 Lester
Vic-3-3 L-2-2 Em-2 Wi-2 * LG-3-2 K-2 Lu-2

Game 11 D beat B 14-11 Will
Wi-2-2-2-2 F-2-2 D-2 * R-3 B-2 Ed-2 Ja-2 Z-2

Game 12 J beat D 14-6 Whore
Lu-3-3 Vin-2-2 Wh-2-2 * D-2 Em-2 Wi-2

Game 13 B beat J 13-7 Tayza Da Layza
Ed-2-3-2 T-2-2 Z-2 * Wh-2-3 LG-2

Game 14 B beat D 14-6 Tayza Da Layza
Z-3-2 T-2-2 Ed-3 Ja-2 * Wi-2-2 D-2

Game 15 J beat B 13-12 Whore (3)
Wh-2-2-3 Ju-2 LG-2 Lu-2 * Ed-2-3 R-2 B-2 Ja-2

Game 16 J beat D 14-5 Lil Girl
LG-2-2-2 K-2-2 Lu-2 Wh-2 * Vic-3 F-2

2s
1 Ray
3 Bonamy, Victor
4 Emerson, Justin, Ken, Luis, Vince
5 Felix
6 Zechy
7 Jason, Tayza Da Layza
8 Lester
9 Delonte
10 Edison, Whore
12 Lil Girl
16 Will

3s
1 Bonamy, Delonte, Emerson, Justin, Tayza Da Layza, Vince, Will
2 Edison, Felix, Whore, Zechy
3 Lil Girl, Ray
4 Luis
5 Victor

9 Bonamy
11 Emerson, Justin, Ray, Vince
14 Jason
16 Felix, Lester
17 Tayza Da Layza
20 Luis
21 Delonte, Victor, Zechy
26 Whore
29 Edison
33 Lil Girl
35 Will

Random Stats
- all 3 teams had ONE player NOT making at least a 3-pointer (Jason, Ken and Lester)
- Edison had 3 3s and Felix had 2. Were 4 of these 5 banked in?! Or were all 5 of them? Jeez...

Random Thoughts
- we will be meeting this Friday, April 17 at 5PM at Legends Pub located at 6511 Buswell, Richmond (276-2343). There will be a draw at 5:30PM for 4 people to go to the game via a limo! Please get there as early as you can as seats are first-come-first-serve. Call or text me if you are coming! Let me know if you are bringing your wife/girlfriend/sis...
- Whore, I wasn't "scared" of playing one more game. It was 9:48 and I usually call it a night even at 9:45 if the game ended at that time. It wouldn't have made a difference though because we were actually 2 games up. And of course I didn't know this until I got home; I'm sure you knew it by heart lol. Cheap!

Highlights
7. Will cleanly slapped the ball away from Lil Girl in game 12 at half-court, but unfortunately, the ball is slammed right in Lil G's face. Ray: "Give him a break... just a Little Girl." lol
6. Delonte's fastbreak lay-up over Ray (ted) in game 7.
5. Will's crazy spin bank lay-up on the right-side with his off (left) hand in game 10.
4. Delonte's spin pass both Luis and Whore in either game 7 or 8 with a reverse finish. This one drew a lot of WOWs from the crowd!
3. Luis literally steals an offensive rebound away from his own teammate Ken in game 13. Ken had 2 hands straight up on the ball and Luis jumped really high and snags it out of mid-air with this right elbow. Yes, his elbow, NOT his hand(s)!What the heck, Luis!
2. Edison's back-to-back blocks in game 15: first on Ken, then a tip-block on Whore. Mutombo!!!
1. The TRUE definition of a STATS WHORE: Whore brings the stat sheet to the bathroom while he washes his hands. He never once looked at his hands as his eyes never left the paper. I bow down to that!

Stars
3. Victor: you only had one more basket than I did? How can that be?! I thought you had 40 points! Good D on Justin and Whore although they still got their share of points~
2. Delonte: the Delonte I saw tonight is like the Delonte I first saw at CCWB. Back in the days, Delonte was very explosive (he lost a lot of it because of his messed up knees) and was a constant threat on both ends of the court. I saw a lot of that tonight. His played tonight, however, was overshadowed by...
1. Will: I don't know what happened to Will last Tuesday, but he was his usual self tonight. Mr Mad Handles! Mr I-make-Zechy-look-slow. Sorry Z lol! =p

Donations
$10 Victor

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 15, 2009 02:39 AM

I was so focused on the game that I had no idea what the stats were... that's why I had to bring the sheet into the washroom to look at while I'm washing my hands... it's called being efficient! ;p

I was just really glad we somehow got back to .500. We were 0-2, 2-4 and 3-5. We couldn't get any rhythm and were down to start almost every game. We really had to work (blue collar style) last night playing against high skilled, high powered, white collared teams like Zechy's and Lix's just to break even. By the end of the night, it felt like we were 0-10.

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 15, 2009 04:18 AM

"WHITE COLLAR?" gees dood. did you see the grin you had on your face when you walked in with Arms? and you had an even bigger grin when you saw Monkey walk in!!! blue collar my butt dood!!!! the only reason why we did well was because delonte was an animal on the court and was making nice passes to everyone. and yes, i had a coupla nice banked 3's

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 15, 2009 04:45 AM

My grin was due to the fact that I KNEW you guys were going to say CHEAP TEAMS!! and I just found it really funny anticipating. You must think I have a really low BBall IQ to think that I don't know that having so many scorers on a team without big guys would lead to chemistry problems. If the team with most scorers win most games, then the Golden State Warriors should win the NBA Championship.

I really missed having Jeff on my team last night... we could have used his defense, toughness and unselfish play.

And yes, my teams are always blue collar because we always have to grind out the wins... white collar teams are teams that win easily and blow teams out.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 15, 2009 05:22 AM

Lix was guarding Andre the Giant, that's blue collar! Give him a break lol~

Delonte was indeed a freakin beast last night, I can't emphasize that enough.

The grin was Whore thinking: "Am I gonna lose tonight?" =p

Is that the second Golden State Warriors reference this month? lol! =p

Lex + Lix = the ultimate blue collar team. They need to maximize that efforts each night to overcome the cheap talents of everyone else. Cheap!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 15, 2009 10:15 AM

that's right.. the blue collar admin express line!

Comment Posted by rblmr Apr 15, 2009 04:31 PM

will is sick with the flu especially with dat left hand of his, we should ban him so he doesn't spread da germs to us.

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 15, 2009 05:17 PM

"Lex + Lix = the ultimate blue collar team" - this coming from the team that won its first three games by a combined margin of 24 points.

Will IS SO SICK! We need to start triple teaming the guy soon... and even then, he'd blow by all of us.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 15, 2009 05:43 PM

24? Kobe? lol~

Comment Posted by vince Apr 16, 2009 08:17 AM

blue collar?!? lix and lex, can't agree with u guys there...3 players: will (35), vic (21) and delonte (21) = 77pts.

5 players: justin (11), luis (20), ken (8), vince (11) and whore (26) = 76pts.

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 16, 2009 09:44 AM

yeah, but how often does justin get only 11 pts? that's sort of a misconception on his average total. and dont tell me that luis and whore cant score.. they just had an off nite. lex and i on the other hand avergae about that much on a regular basis! so yep.. its blue collar.

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 16, 2009 09:46 AM

i would agree more about whore's remark that there were chemistry problems where there were too many guards and not enough of anyone else. but on paper that team looks nice.

Comment Posted by vince Apr 16, 2009 12:36 PM

i don't know, u and kobe played solid and had high percentage shooting. and kobe dominated me with his shot in my face for the game winner and then a big swat on one of my layups...then again like 2-3ppl blocked me that day hahah

and lix, u had to D edison, so that definitely is a tall task and takes away from your scoring...

u guys were all skilled and often only needed to make only 1 pass or none when will was taking it to hole.

for us, we couldn't score at all to start until we starting making 3-4 passes each play, then our shooting percentage increased.

but regardless, i think the teams were all pretty even and once again there wasn't the opportunity to say "CHEAP TEAMS!" like usual.

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 16, 2009 01:57 PM

I agree with you 100% Vince.

Tough night for us.

When we moved the ball around more at the end of the night, good things happened... getting everybody their touches is key because it keeps people involved and in ryhthm.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 16, 2009 03:02 PM

I don't think whether or not a team is blue or white collar has anything to do with the numbers. Remember, the blue collar stuff gets you extra possessions and fastbreak opportunities, and all 18 guys can score lol~

Vince sounds like a freakin coach! Cheap!

"When we moved the ball... good things happened...." Exactly LUIS! You have teammates! We should all remind Luis next time!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 16, 2009 03:27 PM

To me, a blue collar team is one that needs to battle hard to get its wins (not just extra possessions or fastbreaks) because it is overmatched from a skills perspective. Hence, a team that wins easily / scores in high volume is not likely to be blue collar ;)

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 16, 2009 03:50 PM

Lix and I battle so hard lol. I even have those fake hustle plays (that's why Ray told me to stop yelling lol). Remember those? hahahahaha~

Comment Posted by vince Apr 16, 2009 05:26 PM

yep, agreed, blue collar = working hard in order to get wins and that was what we had to do only get squeeze in a .500 record right at the end of the night by winning the last 2 games.

whore, we should get there early one day and team up with lix and kobe to form a blue collar team haha

Comment Posted by rblmr Apr 16, 2009 06:24 PM

i smell something cheap cooking from vince.....cheap team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 16, 2009 08:59 PM

lol.... man, you guys give me way too much props when i dont consider myself that great of a player in the firs place. i just cherry pick and thats all i can do

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 17, 2009 02:59 AM

Sounds good Vince. Let's wait outside the gym at 6:45pm next Tuesday to finally be on THE CHEAP TEAM.

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 17, 2009 04:02 AM

for your info i was there at 6:20pm warming up and practicing my shot cause i cant shoot for crap

Comment Posted by vince Apr 17, 2009 08:42 AM

ok, i should be able to make it at 645pm. ray, i think u want to join too, 645 on tuesday. dont' bail man!

Comment Posted by rblmr Apr 17, 2009 12:30 PM

Yes vince, c u there at 6:45, this sounds like a cheap blue collar team I want to be on. Can u smell the cheapness? Wahahahahaha

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 17, 2009 06:00 PM

mwua ha ha ha you guys crack me up

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 17, 2009 08:49 PM

I don't know why you guys are kissin our asses so much. Either that or y'all on crack!

Wait... you guys must be scared of losing your status as a Regular, that's why! Cheap!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 18, 2009 12:56 PM

Yo Lester, that sounds so much like a Lix comment!! Admin POOWWWAAAA!!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 18, 2009 01:43 PM

ouch dood ouch

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 18, 2009 05:31 PM

Forget about The Butterfly Effect... it's the Lix-Effect lol~ =D

Comment Posted by rblmr Apr 18, 2009 06:59 PM

i ain't on crack, im on roids!!!!!!!!!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 18, 2009 09:13 PM

Hunter's the one on roids!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 19, 2009 12:27 PM

I'm gonna make this Tuesday NBA Jersey Night. Just a random thing since the NBA Playoffs just started. Alf, wear your Amare! Ray, do NOT wear your Dirk because that's NOT an NBA jersey lol~

Comment Posted by rblmr Apr 19, 2009 03:58 PM

i'll have to go with big shot rob then

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 19, 2009 04:43 PM

Wow. Rockets, Suns, Lakers or Spurs?

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 19, 2009 05:23 PM

can i wear my canucks jersey since its the nhl playoffs as well? lol

Comment Posted by vince Apr 19, 2009 05:44 PM

DAMN! i have dinner plans on tues! can't make it to bball. sorry guys. i wanna be on the blue collar cheap team too!!

nba jersey? i don't know if i still have my orlando magic penny jersey from gr 11 hahaha even if i do, i prolly won't fit it though haha

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 19, 2009 06:03 PM

You can wear your Canucks jersey when you organize a CCWH, otherwise, I don't wanna see it lol~

Vince the bailer!

Comment Posted by rblmr Apr 19, 2009 06:12 PM

damn vince, i was gonna go early to make the team, but now ur bailing......sigh......n molester, imm going with the Sunday home jersey for rob.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 19, 2009 06:53 PM

"Sunday home jersey"? Huh? What's that?

Comment Posted by vince Apr 20, 2009 10:17 AM

i know! i tell ray not to bail and i bail HAHA

ok, blue collar team next week :)

Comment Posted by rblmr Apr 20, 2009 03:43 PM

the white jersey that lakers wear for their sunday home games

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 20, 2009 06:35 PM

Wow, I didn't know that white ones are for Sundays only. My white Kobe is # 8 though. I only have # 24 in yellow (Adidas) and purple (Reebok). I have a feeling you'll bail tomorrow lol~

Comment Posted by rblmr Apr 20, 2009 07:01 PM

n u call urself a lakers fan? wat a disgrace....

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 20, 2009 07:32 PM

I'm not a Lakers fan; I'm a Kobe fan!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 21, 2009 06:53 PM

April 21

Edison: late notification
Luis: no show

(8-3) Cheap Team: Alf, Delonte, Felix Tang, Justin, Will
(4-4) Erick, Ken (2 games only), Lester, Lil Girl, Ray, Victor
(1-6) Bonamy, Clement, Felix Li, Tayza Da Layza, Whore

Game 1 A beat E 14-6 Felix Tang
A-2-2-2 Wi-2-2 D-2 FT-2 * K-2-2 LG-2

Game 2 A beat B 14-7 Alf
J-2-2-2 D-2-2 A-2 Wi-2 * R-2-3

*Game 3 A led E 12-11
Tayza Da Layza was a sub for Erick's team but his 2 points went to the other team. Therefore it WASN'T 14-9; it was 12-11 instead~
Wi-2-2-2 A-2-2 FT-2 * LG-3 K-2 L-2 T-2 (sub)

Game 4 A beat B 14-2 Felix Tang
A-2-2-2 Wi-2-2-2 FT-2 * B-2

Game 5 A beat E 13-7 Justin
J-2-2-2-2 D-3 FT-2 * LG-3 E-2 V-2

Game 6 A beat B 14-8 Will
A-2-2 FT-2-2 Wi-2-2 D-2 * Wh-2-2 C-2 T-2

Game 7 A beat E 14-9 Alf
Wi-2-3-3 A-2 D-2 J-2 * V-3-2 LG-2-2

Game 8 B beat A 13-12 Whore (3)
B-2-2 T-2-2 Wh-3 FL-2 * FT-2-2 Wi-2-2 A-2 D-2

Game 9 E beat B 14-2 Lester
V-3-3 E-3 LG-3 L-2 * Wh-2

Game 10 E beat A 14-10 Lil Girl
LG-3-3-2-2 E-2 L-2 * FT-2-2 A-2 D-2 Wi-2

Game 11 E beat B 14-8 Lil Girl
E-3-2 LG-2-2 V-3 L-2 * FL-3-3 T-2

Game 12 A beat E 14-12 Will
Wi-2-2-2-2 A-2-2-2 * E-2-2 LG-3 V-3 L-2

Game 13 A beat B 14-10 Ray (sub)
J-2-2 Wi-2-2 A-2 FT-2 R-2 * B-2 C-2 FL-2 T-2 Wh-2

Game 14 E beat A 14-12 Lil Girl
LG-2-2-3-2 V-3 L-2 * FT-2-2 A-2 J-2 Wi-2 Wh-2 (sub)

2s
2 Clement, Felix Li, Ray, Victor
3 Ken
5 Bonamy, Erick, Whore
6 Lester, Tayza Da Layza
7 Delonte
11 Justin, Lil Girl
13 Felix Tang
19 Alf
22 Will

3s
1 Delonte, Ray, Whore
2 Erick, Felix Li, Will
6 Victor
7 Lil Girl

6 Ken
7 Ray
10 Bonamy, Felix Li
12 Lester, Tayza Da Layza
13 Whore
16 Erick
17 Delonte
22 Justin, Victor
26 Felix Tang
38 Alf
43 Lil Girl
50 Will

Highlights
6. Felix Li wrote this himself for game 12: "Lix's monster block on Lil Girl (all ball, no body)." Cheap!
5. Alf got very mad about Lester banking in the game-winner for game 9 because before the shot, Lester's team had made nothing but 3s, and Alf wanted to see a team win by 3s for the first time ever. Hey Alf, we had zerp wins at that point, we'll take it any way we can lol~
4. Also in game 12, Victor passes between Delonte's legs from the free throw line to Erick, but his turn around J is tip-blocked by Justin.
3. Alf passed up on a wide open lay-up in game 14 and feeds Justin for what seemed to be a point blank lay-up, but was brutally rejected. Justin said to Alf: "You piece of crap!"
2. In the same game, Justin had yet another point blank lay-up. This is he is unexpectedly blocked by Tayza Da Layza. The funniest part of this play was the Tayza Da Layza completely stopped playing after the block. It's one of the funniest things you will ever see! Victor laughed so hard he had stomach cramps afterwards~
1. Alf cherry picks in game 14 and BLOWS THREE LAY-UPS on Clement. Yes, THREE! Man, we should now call this Alf-syndrome instead of Lester syndrome!

Stars
3. Lil Girl: stop bringing chicks to bang in the gym after we leave! Had 3 of his team's 4 game-winners. Yours truly had the 4th one~ =D
2. Alf: cheap!
1. Will: that left hand of his should be banned, and he's not even a lefty~

Injuries
Ken: Alf gave Ken a cheap shot. His back got screwed in the middle of game 3, his second game. Cheap!

Donations
$10 Felix Li

Hope you had a good birthday, Whore! Cheap teams tonight though, fudge. Justin, Ray, Victor, Kaman and myself chipped in on your Wade figure, hope you like it! Wasn't easy to get lol~

Comment Posted by Alf Apr 21, 2009 08:28 PM

Stupid Justin can't hit a open layup.
Waste my passes

Stupid Clement turning away my 3 layups

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 21, 2009 11:52 PM

Thanks Justin, Ray, Victor and Kaman for the Wade figure!

Last night on the court was a birthday beatdown for me, lol.

Comment Posted by zedin Apr 22, 2009 02:29 AM

sorry for blowing my lay-ups. i missed quite a few of them last night, didn't i? but i remembered you missed 3 in a row after standing on the other side of the court while we played 4v5 for 2 minutes. Seems like Lester has recovered from his syndrome and it's spreading around fast to the rest of us. haha

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 22, 2009 03:04 AM

Alf-syndrome! =D

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 22, 2009 05:03 AM

i can assure you that lester did not recover cause i saw him blow a coupla super easy layups in-close

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 22, 2009 05:30 AM

I for sure missed more than a couple. But 3 straight misses on a single trip? Man, that's gotta be a first!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 22, 2009 05:51 AM

the 3 straight misses on a single trip was not the worst part. The worst part is the fact that he goal sucked for about 10 seconds leaving his team to play 4 on 5 on defense to get that open and he still blew it. =p

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 22, 2009 06:43 AM

The BEST part lol! Nice going, Alf! =D

Comment Posted by Alf Apr 22, 2009 12:57 PM

10 seconds... please...

It was at least a minute.
I had time to go pee.
and fix my hair so I'm beautiful as clement.

but you know who's fault it is.
It's my teams fault... they took too long to get the ball..
they're good for nothing I say.

Comment Posted by Felix Apr 22, 2009 08:23 PM

Even we passed too late, u still had at least 5 sec under the basket by urself
LoL

Comment Posted by vince Apr 25, 2009 11:22 AM

yo happy belated whore! crazy nite though, it was so uneven records-wise again. what happened to u, lix, kobe and ray in a team?

alf, u cherry picker that can't score! that's terrible man! then again u guys had a stacked team, so just let the other 4 guys play D haha

will with 50pts, lil g with 43pts, crazy.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 25, 2009 03:24 PM

I asked Whore the same thing, but he came at his usual time. Lix was watchin the Nux game, so he was late. He actually didn't finish the game because it went to overtime.

Alf for MVP! Not!

93 points combined! WTF!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 26, 2009 01:53 AM

Thanks Vince.

It's not easy to come on time when you need to put your daughter to bed before you start out!

Alf is the new cheap team master!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 26, 2009 07:11 AM

Put her to bed half an hour earlier lol~ =p

Alf is the cheapest of all-time, that's a given...

Comment Posted by Alf Apr 26, 2009 10:40 AM

The challenge is still there for you Lester...
Any night you want, I'll swap team with you and I'll still get the best record...

unless.. you're scared...
=)

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 26, 2009 10:50 AM

Thanks for the offer, but I'll beat you the other fashion way. And remember this? lol. Your team was stacked too!

March 10
(5-3) Emerson, Gary, Jason, Justin, Lester, Victor
(4-3) Clement, Edison, Jeff, Tayza Da Layza, Vince, Whore
(1-4) Alf, Erick, Hunter, Lil Girl, Luis, Zechy

Comment Posted by rblmr Apr 26, 2009 03:33 PM

ouch, where were u alf? dats like a dream team u had.....damn

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 26, 2009 03:59 PM

Exactly, Ray. I've looked at this Amare-Matrix-'Roids-Shaun Livingston-Jerry West-Chauncey Billups lineup many times since that night and just don't see how in the world they had just ONE win. Alf MUST be the one to blame!

Comment Posted by Alf Apr 26, 2009 09:37 PM

I think it's obvious what happened.
Clement shut me down again.

Damn that Clement.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 27, 2009 03:29 AM

Clement for President!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 27, 2009 07:51 AM

Wow. That REALLY WAS a dream team! I completely forgot how freaking stacked that team was. I remember saying "cheap teams" to Alf that night and he offered to trade teams with me, saying that he'll still get the best record if we switched teams. Needless to say, I refused...

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 27, 2009 08:14 AM

"... saying that he'll still get the best record if we switched teams..."

He says this all the time and obviously he knows we will turn it down and he also knows he CANNOT get best record even if we accepted the offer. I don't even know what's the point of him saying that all time freakin time. CHEAP!

Comment Posted by vince Apr 27, 2009 02:29 PM

CHEAP TEAMS ALF!

sorry whore, didn't mean to stir things up for u haha

Comment Posted by Alf Apr 27, 2009 08:26 PM

That Meddling Clement,
Always ruining my plan for domination...

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 28, 2009 05:48 PM

April 28

(9-3) Cheap Team: Alf, Erick, Jeff, Luis, Whore, Will
(4-6) Felix Li, Felix Tang, Justin, Lester, Ray
(2-6) Brad Miller, Emerson, Lil Girl, Steve, Vince, Zechy

Game 1 A beat F 13-10 Alf
A-2-2 Wi-2-2 Lu-3 Wh-2 * FT-2-2-2 FL-2 Ju-2

Game 2 A beat F 13-2 Will
Wi-2-3-2-2 A-2 Je-2 * R-2

Game 3 B beat A 14-10 Vince
Z-3-3 B-2-2 V-2-2 * A-2-2 Wi-2-2 Wh-2

Game 4 F beat B 14-7 Felix Tang
FT-2-2-2-2 Ju-2-2 L-2 * B-2-2 Z-3

Game 5 A beat F 14-12 Luis
Lu-3-2-2 Wh-2-2 A-3 * FT-2-2 FL-2 Ju-2 L-2 R-2

Game 6 A beat B 13-5 not circled, jeez =(
A-2-2 Wi-2-2 Er-3 Lu-2 * LG-3 V-2

Game 7 F beat A 13-12 Felix Tang (3)
FT-2-2-3 L-2-2-2 * Wi-2-2 A-2 Er-2 Je-2 Lu-2

Game 8 F beat B 14-10 Lester
FL-2-2 Ju-2-2 L-2-2 FT-2 * LG-2-2 Em-2 S-2 V-2

Game 9 A beat F 13-8 Jeff
Je-2-2-2-2 Wi-3 Lu-2 * Ju-2-2 FT-2 L-2

Game 10 A beat B 14-10 Will (3)
Wh-2-2-3 Je-2-2 Wi-3 * Em-3-3 LG-2 Z-2

Game 11 A beat F 14-5 Luis
Lu-2-2 Er-3 Wi-3 A-2 Wh-2 * Ju-3 FT-2

Game 12 A beat B 14-6 Jeff
Je-2-2 Wi-2-2 A-2 Er-2 Lu-2 * S-2-2 Em-2

Game 13 A beat F 13-12 Will
A-2-3-2 Wi-2-2 Er-2 * Ju-2-2-2 L-2-2 FT-2

Game 14 B beat A 13-12 Emerson (3)
V-2-2-2 Em-2-3 LG-2 * Wi-2-2-2 A-2 Er-2 Lu-2

Game 15 F beat B 13-9 Ray (3)
L-2-2 R-3 FL-2 FT-2 A-2 (sub) * Em-3 LG-2 V-2 Z-2

2s
2 Ray, Zechy
3 Emerson, Steve
4 Brad Miller, Erick
5 Felix Li, Lil Girl
7 Whore
8 Vince
9 Luis
10 Jeff
11 Justin
12 Lester
14 Alf
16 Felix Tang
18 Will

3s
1 Felix Tang, Justin, Lil Girl, Ray, Whore
2 Alf, Erick, Luis
3 Zechy
4 Emerson, Will

7 Ray
8 Brad Miller
10 Felix Li
13 Lil Girl, Zechy
14 Erick
16 Vince
17 Whore
18 Emerson
20 Jeff
22 Luis
24 Lester
25 Justin
34 Alf
35 Felix Tang
48 Will

Highlights
3. Jeff was doing an up-and-under on Lil Girl in game 14 a couple feet away from the hoop. As I was about to say "Nice move, Jeff!" Lil Girl, swats it outta there!
2. Prior to the play above, Luis pins Vince lay-up at the backboard. Whore: "That's Dwyane Wade-esque right there!"
1. Ray blocks Emerson in game 8, Emerson stumbles, then falls on his ass. I didn't see this but sounds pretty funny lol~

Stars
3. Felix Tang - had half of his team's game-winners; forced the issue a few times but at least it kept the opposing team's defense on their heels
2. Alf - notice that Alf has been playing seriously since he started his stupid stats things?
1. Will - Whore: "Ringer!"

Donations
$2 Steve

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 28, 2009 06:44 PM

brutal nite for me.. i couldnt put an easy layup in and i got owned by jeff

Comment Posted by Alf Apr 28, 2009 10:14 PM

I had 2 - 3 pointers.
1) I had that running one on Ray.
2) I had the one Lester gave me.
- In case you forgot. it was the one where Lester was jumping with his hands down..
and I shot it on his face.

Comment Posted by Alf Apr 28, 2009 10:31 PM

Current Win Percentage...
I'm going to move to the top in 3 weeks time!!

Mar 10 - Apr 28
Rank Name %
1 Jeff 64.81%
2 Will 63.64%
3 Luis 61.64%
4 Justin 60.92%
5 Whore 60.71%
6 Delonte 59.38%
7 Alf 55.93%
8 Erick 55.74%
9 Victor 54.24%
10 Emerson 53.66%
11 Vince 50.85%
12 Felix Tang 48.98%
13 Lester 48.75%
14 Zechy 48.53%
15 Jason 48.15%
16 Hunter 46.67%
17 Ken 46.00%
18 Felix Li 45.90%
19 Edison 44.44%
20 Ray 37.84%
21 Lil Girl 37.68%
22 Tayza Da Layza 35.00%
23 Gary 31.25%
24 Clement 31.25%
25 Brad Miller 27.78%
26 Ernest 23.53%

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 29, 2009 02:31 AM

At the beginning of the night, Alf offered to swap teams with me and said that he'd still get best record. We swapped teams tonight and for once, he delivered ;)

Jeff is at the top of the rankings? Must be a miscalculation considering the fact that he has to play AGAINST the cheap teams on most nights =P

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 29, 2009 03:31 AM

Jumping with my hands down? What?

And I told you many times NOT to put PATRICK in there; we have 2 freakin Patricks (I corrected it already).

You mean Jeff is on the cheap teams most of the nights? Cheap!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 29, 2009 06:28 AM

"And I told you many times NOT to put PATRICK in there; we have 2 freakin Patricks (I corrected it already)."

We don't have two Daniels anymore, but you still changed it to Whore after Alf had me down as Daniel...

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 29, 2009 06:57 AM

That's because Whore is your real first name now. I verified with your parents, they showed me your name-change papers!

By the way Thunder, aka the OTHER Daniel, with be attending our lunch thingy this Saturday. Hopefully Jeff told you about it because I sent out mass text messages and since you don't have a cell phone, I couldn't sent it out to you, and I forgot to mention this to you last night~

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 29, 2009 08:03 AM

Funny how I got my name-change without me knowing it.

We need to get Thunder back and playing. I miss playing ball with that guy.

Jeff told me about the text. I'll be there! BTW, I did get a cell number and forgot to tell you. I just got my land line converted to cell line... so I could receive texts now.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 29, 2009 08:11 AM

Yeah man, more jackers lol! =D

Nice man. I actually have that number saved from before. I'll call you at 3 in the morning to talk some trash lol! =p

Comment Posted by vince Apr 29, 2009 07:21 PM

i don't really know what u mean about swapping teams with alf, aren't u in alf's team? :D all i know is u guys had the CHEAP TEAM! but to be fair, all of u guys were on your 'A' game that night.

thanks for the stats alf. is it possible to include the W vs L also? it'll just be interesting to see since some players % might be lower as a result of playing more weeks for example.

it'll be interesting to see if we done captains and picking teams again how well that would work? i know whore was saying that it's really tiring and sometimes frustrating to play against super stacked teams some nights, especially when the games aren't even close. maybe we should have top 3 winning percentage players be captains? this will make defending your top 3 most winning title a bit more under your own control :)

Comment Posted by Alf Apr 29, 2009 09:03 PM

It's hard to post with this board..
It screws up the format..
Ok.. the first things in the Name - Then Win% - Then Rank out of group - Then Actual Numbers of Wins Vs. Losses

Win Percentage - Win % - Rank - Win Vs. Loss
Alf 55.93% 7 33 Vs. 26
Andrew 37.68% 21 26 Vs. 43
Brad Miller 27.78% 25 5 Vs. 13
Clement 31.25% 24 10 Vs. 22
Delonte 59.38% 6 19 Vs. 13
Edison 44.44% 19 20 Vs. 25
Emerson 53.66% 10 22 Vs. 19
Erick 55.74% 8 34 Vs. 27
Ernest 23.53% 26 4 Vs. 13
Felix Li 45.90% 18 28 Vs. 33
Felix Tang 48.98% 12 24 Vs. 25
Gary 31.25% 23 5 Vs. 11
Hunter 46.67% 16 7 Vs. 8
Jason 48.15% 15 13 Vs. 14
Jeff 64.81% 1 35 Vs. 19
Justin 60.92% 4 53 Vs. 34
Ken 46.00% 17 23 Vs. 27
Lester 48.75% 13 39 Vs. 41
Luis 61.64% 3 45 Vs. 28
Ray 37.84% 20 14 Vs. 23
Tayza Da Layza 35.00% 22 21 Vs. 39
Victor 54.24% 9 32 Vs. 27
Vince 50.85% 11 30 Vs. 29
Whore 60.71% 5 51 Vs. 33
Will 63.64% 2 28 Vs. 16
Zechy 48.53% 14 33 Vs. 35

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 30, 2009 02:01 AM

"i don't really know what u mean about swapping teams with alf, aren't u in alf's team?"
- hey vince, it was a joke... almost every week, Alf says either to Lester or me that he'd swap teams with us and still get best record. Obviously, the swap never happens and Alf just writes a blank cheque. Since we were on the same team this week, swapping teams just means that we'd remain on the same team... so he finally gets it done.

And yes, I support the notion of going back to drafting (I think lil g was talk about this as well). It just leaves you so heart broken for the week when you get a big time ass kicking at basketball.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 30, 2009 04:10 AM

I totally have no problem with this. But if people can't come on time, I bet you we need subs for the first 3-4 games. How messed up will the stats be? Keep in mind this format started solely because people can't come on time, and I totally understand everyone has other commitments, but at the end, I need to find a solution that works.

If we use last week as an example, the 13th player didn't come in until 7:35PM?! And by then, the third team was still incomplete.

Yeah, so these are the 2 things that really frustrate me: punctuality and fair teams. Oh well, if only we live in a perfect world...

I forgot to mention what happened to Hunter last week. Basically I asked him if he was gonna be on time, he said no (and also provided a reason but I forgot what it was and I also deleted that text message). Actually what he meant was he couldn't make it to ball at all, so it was a misunderstanding, that's why I didn't mark it down as a no-show.

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 30, 2009 05:57 AM

my only gripe about team captains is that no one ever wants to be a team captain.. so we should have some consensus in that as well.. maybe draw out names for captains or something? we cant have lester and ray be captains every bloody week!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 30, 2009 06:03 AM

"no one ever wants to be a team captain"

Hahaha, so true. The ONLY people that EVER want to be captains are Thunder, Sam Toa, and myself. And Felix, Ray never wants to be captain, he's always forced to be a captain lol!

Whore would only be a captain if Victor is one of the captains. That one is well documented lol~

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 30, 2009 07:39 AM

"Whore would only be a captain if Victor is one of the captains. That one is well documented lol~"

LOL!!! This is untrue! I just want to be captains with people who play the same position as I do. I would be captains with Luis, Lil G, Emerson, Delonte, Felix Tang etc... basically, shot first guards.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 30, 2009 10:31 AM

Lol. Cheap!

And you forgot to throw in Alf's name in there muahahaha!

Comment Posted by rblmr Apr 30, 2009 11:46 AM

I think going back to the captain system is better, but we do need people to come on time and have a fair way to draft both for captains and the rest of the teams.

we will have shoot-first guards (the whores and monkeys), small forwards who run around like animals (antelope and arms), big men (rich & ed), and lastly yours truly in a class of my own, a big who plays small on offense and all-out D.

Comment Posted by danielcslau Apr 30, 2009 01:03 PM

"in a class of my own"

- so ray, are you going to draft for all three teams since you are in a class of your own and there's no one else like you?

BTW, you forgot one of the categories: point guards (Ringer, Zechy, Jason, Clement etc).

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 30, 2009 03:48 PM

Ray is referring to the Ray-ted category of Felix (under-Ray-ted), himself (over-Ray-ted Sr) and myself (over-Ray-ted Jr) lol~

Note that I'm older but I'm Jr (because Ray LOOKS older) lol!

Comment Posted by rblmr Apr 30, 2009 04:36 PM

Whore, u don't want me picking all three teams, trust me. You will be stuck with me til u retire again, wait, how many times have u retired already? Sorry man, I lost count already.

Lester, I think dat category u came up with is fine as long as u have lester syndrome.

N stop shaving ur head, it ain't gonna conceal da fact dat ur going bald. We all know man, it's ok. I'll get u sum Rogaine for ur bday. LOL. Feel free to pitch in too boys, we have to help da molester for all his hard work at cc

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Apr 30, 2009 04:41 PM

Ouch man, ouch...

And what hard work? I hardly do any work if that's what you mean...

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Apr 30, 2009 07:12 PM

man, i laughed so hard i almost fell off my seat!

Comment Posted by Alf Apr 30, 2009 10:36 PM

I don't mind being captain at all.
As long as I get to be captain with the other big men.... and ray

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 01, 2009 03:35 AM

Lix, which part did you laugh it? All of them? =p

Of course Alf, of course... so you can form your cheap team, right? Sigh...
Funny who you never want to be captain when Sam Toa is captain, I wonder why...

Comment Posted by Felix May 01, 2009 06:36 AM

haha~ so funny

If we go back to captain, will whole's team still be da cheap team?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 01, 2009 06:38 AM

Add Ray to Will's team to even it out. Add me too, just for insurance, because that would be over-Ray-ted x 2, should be just fine...

Comment Posted by vince May 04, 2009 01:06 PM

so are we gonna give it a try for team captains this week?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 04, 2009 05:57 PM

If the old system produces a cheap team, then yeah. Also the Canucks are playing tomorrow, so I wonder how many people will show up after 8 (since the game starts at 5)...

Comment Posted by vince May 04, 2009 06:14 PM

doh! i'll call ya tomorrow :)

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 04, 2009 08:18 PM

It's only game 3, man. Everyone should come on time unless it's game 7 (Vince, in that case we'll be in GM lol)~ =D

Comment Posted by Alf May 04, 2009 08:36 PM

I vote for Me, Lester, Ray captain..

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 05, 2009 03:18 AM

That's a cheap team already. You are a top-3 pick; Ray and I are last-3. Nice try cheap ass~

Comment Posted by vince May 05, 2009 11:28 AM

dude, u mean game 7 for round 3 rite haha

sorry guys, i'll try not to be too late. i'm a canucks whore!

Comment Posted by Alf May 05, 2009 05:13 PM

Stats... where are they...
Hurry up..

Remember that time Lester blew a nut when Tazer miscounted the stats..
Tayza Da Layza = Zechy
I scored at least 4... in a row... on 4 straight possession..

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 05, 2009 05:26 PM

May 5

Oh Vince, I didn't know you meant Western Finals lol. But I sure hope we can get to the next round against Anaheim or Detroit!

Zechy didn't miscount anything! Zechy is PERFECT! I did blow a nut when Tayza Da Layza miscounted the stats 2 weeks ago. Might've been BOTH my nuts...

As suggested by Felix, we will have 2 captains once we have 11 guys. The 2 captains can pick any of the 18 players from that night's roster, but 4 of the 6 must be already in the gym (so that we can start playing 4s right away instead of shooting around or having any meaningless warm-up games). Although this doesn't solve the problem of having cheap team(s), it rewards the people that come early/on time. I'm down with this and we'll give it a shot starting next week. Possible scenarios with our Regulars are: Alf/Hunter, Edison/Ray, Emerson/Jason/Victor, Erick/Justin, Felix/Vince, Jeff/Lester/Lil Girl, Luis/Whore, Will/Zechy. I'll make it so that you won't be captain again until majority of the people have been captains. If you never wanna be captain, sure, come late. In that case, pray that you don't end up on the crappy team.

Hey Ray Ray, what happened in the last game? That cost us best record (we could've been 7-4; cheap team 6-4)! I know you were tired but so was everyone else. Those Hunter jimmies were way too easy! As Mark Jackson would say, "You better than that!" I'm sure he said "Mama there goes that man" 5 times too...

(7-3) Alf, Erick, Hunter, Ken, Lil Girl, Luis
(6-5) Justin, Lester, Ray, Victor, Vince, Will
(2-7) Bonamy, Edison, Felix, Jeff, Whore, Zechy

Game 1 J beat B 14-10 Will
L-2-2-2 Wi-2-2-2 Ju-2 * F-2-2 Je-2-2 Wh-2

Game 2 J beat B 14-7 Justin
Wi-3-3 L-2-2 Ju-2 Vic-2 * Wh-2-3 B-2

Game 3 J beat A 13-10 Will
Vic-3-2 Wi-2-2 Ju-2 L-2 * Er-2-2 K-2-2 H-2

Game 4 B beat J 13-10 Edison
Wh-2-3 F-2-2 B-2 Ed-2 * Wi-2-2 Ju-2 L-2 R-2

Game 5 A beat B 13-7 Alf
A-2-2 K-2-2 Er-3 Lu-2 * F-2-3 Z-2

Game 6 A beat J 13-10 Luis (3)
A-2-3 LG-3 Lu-3 H-2 * Wi-2-2-2 Ju-3 Vic-3

Game 7 A beat B 14-6 Alf
A-2-2-2 Er-2-2 H-2 Lu-2 * Ed-2-2 Z-2

Game 8 A beat J 13-12 Alf (3)
A-2-2-2-3 LG-2 Lu-2 * Wi-2-2 Ju-2 L-2 R-2 Vin-2

Game 9 A beat B 13-5 Hunter
H-2-2-2-2 K-3 LG-2 * Z-2-3

Game 10 A beat J 13-11 Will (3)
Wi-2-2-3 Vin-2-2 Ju-2 * H-2-2 Lu-3 Er-2 LG-2

Game 11 B beat J 14-8 Whore
Z-3-3 Wh-2-2-2 Ed-2 * Ju-2-2 L-2 R-2

Game 12 A beat B 14-10 Hunter
Lu-3-2 H-2-2 LG-3 K-2 * Wh-2-2 Ed-2 F-2 Je-2

Game 13 J beat A 13-9 Vince
Vin-2-2-2 Wi-2-2 R-3 * A-2-2 Lu-3 LG-2

Game 14 J beat B 13-2 Will
Ju-2-3 Vin-2-2 L-2 Wi-2 * F-2

Game 15 A beat J 13-8 Hunter
H-2-2-2-2-2 LG-3 * L-2-2 Ju-2 Wi-2

2s
2 Bonamy, Victor
3 Jeff, Ray, Zechy
4 Lil Girl, Luis
5 Edison, Erick, Ken
7 Felix
8 Vince, Whore
10 Justin
11 Alf
12 Lester
16 Hunter
18 Will

3s
1 Erick, Felix, Ken, Ray
2 Alf, Justin, Lil Girl, Victor, Whore
3 Will
4 Luis

6 Jeff
9 Ray
10 Edison, Victor
13 Erick, Ken
14 Lil Girl
15 Zechy
16 Vince
17 Felix
20 Luis
22 Whore
24 Lester
26 Justin
28 Alf
32 Hunter
45 Will

Highlights
5. Zechy hits the basketball off of Alf's balls out of bounds in game 5. And Zechy's team gets the ball! =D
4. Sugar Ray had 2 blocks on one possession on Edison in game 4. They were tip blocks. You should go for volleyball spikes on 'Roids sometime! =D
3. Ray Ray blew 5 lay-up attempts on a wide-open fastbreak in game 6, but picks up 4 offensive rebounds in the process. Ouch...
2. Ray-ted banks in a 3 in game 13 and actually called bank when he let fly, nice~
1. Ray got raped by 'Roids in the last game. Ray actually stood under the basket everytime with his hands up. Yes, he STOOD there!

As we can see, it was Ray's night!

Stars
3. Will - Ray: "I would trade anything for that (Will's) left hand."
2. Hunter - Whore: "'Roid Rage!"
1. Alf: "Hey Lester, what? I can't hear you!" (after scoring a 3 in game 6)

Donations
$100 Whore

Comment Posted by danielcslau May 06, 2009 12:18 AM

The new drafting system sounds good. However, I was wondering if we could add one additional thing. If more than 13-14 players are here before 7:15 or 7:20, we should have three captains draft. That way, team 3 doesn't have to get unnecessarily punished for coming still relatively on time. The words "Cheap Teams" does not do the situation just.

BTW, I honestly have no problems being a captain everynight no matter who the other captains are. After what happened to my team last night and on April 21, I know things can't be any worse.

BTW, I can't make it to ball next week... Wedding Anniversary.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 06, 2009 03:19 AM

Yeah, actually Felix brought up that point too, but I forgot to put it in. I have yet to see that happen though, so hopefully this gives people incentive to come on time/early.

Happy Anniversary to you and Ah So!

Comment Posted by Alf May 06, 2009 05:09 AM

Lester... you suck at pairing people up.
Will/Zechy.
Please...

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 06, 2009 05:21 AM

Fine. Alf/Will! =D

Comment Posted by vince May 06, 2009 05:22 AM

you forgot to put will in our roster, u have whore's name there (twice) haha

did i read it right? $100 whore? good man :) have a good anniversary with your wife and baby girl :)

yeah, lix and whore's suggestion for the captain system sounds like a great one. look forward to seeing how that goes.

yo kobe, i'll be getting round 3 tickets man if u're still interested. i can only get 4 tickets per game though. and for round 3 the cheapest tickets will start at about $160 each. let me know if anyone is interested and i can see if i'll have extra tickets. this is only for CCWB peeps though.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 06, 2009 06:21 AM

Wow, good eye Vince! Good eye lol~

Felix and Whore just want cheap teams, that's all. Just kidding lol~

I'm so in. It's gonna be my first ever hockey game. It's a shame too since I've been living here for so long. Yeah, I'm cool with any seats. Being a witness is good enough for me. They better win or I'll demand a refund!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 06, 2009 08:56 AM

as for the drafting system, as usual, trading players is also allow at any point of the nite between captains but i rarely see trades. i hope that this will temporarily solve the problem with getting late starts and also team balance (even tho its two teams that would be the most balance). in a perfect world, i wouldnt wanna punish the late-comers because they might have a legit reason (most of the time they dont except the work related ones)... but like lester stated earlier, 2 players can be drafted who are not present during the time of the draft so you might not play on the crappy team if you're late. and dun forget we can have 3 captains if 15 ppl show up by 715pm.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 06, 2009 09:01 AM

I'm so mad at myself! >.<

"15 ppl show up by 715pm"

The last time this happened, Kobe was wearing # 8 lol~

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 06, 2009 09:36 AM

well IF it happens dood... otherwise it'll be two captains instead

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 06, 2009 09:44 AM

Yeah, I hope it happens~

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 06, 2009 05:35 PM

Hey boys, I found the bill! =D

Sorry for giving everyone a heart attack!

And check out the Newest Photos/Image Gallery section if you haven't done so already!

Ray: "I did get a block on 'Roids early last night. And you forgot my blocks on Luis and Whore. The block on Luis was extra sweet not only because it was big, but because I ran through two big ass screens to get to him."

Lester: "All I remember was 'Roids getting 5 uncontested point-blank shots in the last game, which was for best record."

Ray: "I had no legs, it won't happen again."

Lester: "You should pace yourself to play till 9:50PM. But you can do it again if you're not on my team hehe."

Oh... I remember this exchange too, after Ray blocked Whore for the second time in 2 separate games...

Whore: "Ray, get out of here (the paint) you son of a _ _ _ _ _!"

Ray: "Well, then don't bring it inside!"

Hahahahahahahaha!

Comment Posted by vince May 07, 2009 07:25 AM

nice that the dolla dolla bill was found yo :) i'm tryin to be 20 again...after that embarassing fastbreak miss haha and then whore said, "if he was 19 he'd dunk that" haha

thanks for the payback on luis for me ray! block his a$$!

any stats on the updated winning percentage alf?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 07, 2009 07:47 AM

It's good that you and Whore can dunk that. I think for me, I'd still blow it lol! =D

Walter Ray!

Alf is practicing his 3-point shot, give him some time! =D

Comment Posted by danielcslau May 07, 2009 07:49 AM

I'm super glad it was found too!

What I meant to say after that fastbreak miss was, "if he was 19, he'd 360, between the legs, reverse dunked that" ;)

"any stats on the updated winning percentage alf?"
wow, a new breed of stat whores

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 07, 2009 09:02 AM

Didn't know Vince is such a Whore.

By the way, Vince finally knows what Shane Battier looks like! I told him to check out the Rockets/Lakers game last night lol!

Did anyone see Fisher's elbow on Scola that completely knocked him over and Kobe's elbow to Artest's throat? Crazy! Luis taught them those moves! =D

And Von Wafer went nuts on Adelman!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 07, 2009 11:12 AM

its like whore's sweet chin music with his shoulder blow to my face... its a move i'd like to have in my arsenal

Comment Posted by Timeless May 07, 2009 02:45 PM

Yo, I'm interested in round 3 tickets, but has to be the cheapest possible...

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 07, 2009 09:23 PM

i know someone who is selling two tickets for 400 bucks if anyone is interested...

Comment Posted by danielcslau May 08, 2009 01:47 AM

LOL, I don't lower my shoulder to hit people... I lower my shoulder to try to duck under people.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 08, 2009 03:34 AM

Vince told me cheapest for round 3 is $160~

$400 for 2 for what section and what row?

Yeah Felix. As I said at dim sum, there's no point going for a steal on Whore or Will. We just end up hurting ourselves lol~

That Fisher elbow was nice though lol, that's why he got suspended and won't be playing game 3 tonight. But Shannon Brown and Jordan Farmar should do just fine~

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 08, 2009 04:25 AM

i'll have to ask... i cant remember where the seats are located

Comment Posted by vince May 08, 2009 09:09 AM

yeah, cheapest are about $160 for round 3 games, but this is not confirmed yet since those tickets don't go on sale until we're in the 3rd round haha and, that's if u actually have the opportunity to buy the tickets since they sellout super fast.

lix, $400 for 2 tickets for saturday game or something?

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 08, 2009 11:47 PM

yep its this sat's game but im not sure if my friend sold them or not

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 12, 2009 05:46 PM

Worst night ever with just one hoop...

Comment Posted by Alf May 19, 2009 06:16 PM

Stupid Ken...
Open a Can of Whoop Ass on me...

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 20, 2009 03:10 AM

May 19

(7-3) Whore (2), Felix, Justin, Ken, Ray, Vince
(3-5) Will (3), Brad Miller, Erick, Jeff, Lester, Zechy
(3-5) Alf (1), Edison (super late notification due to work), Emerson, Lil Girl, Luis, Victor

Game 1 Wh beat A 13-5 Whore
Ju-2-2-2 Wh-3 R-2 Vin-2 * Lu-3 A-2

Game 2 Wh beat Wi 14-10 Justin
F-2-3 Wh-3-2 Ju-2 Vin-2 * L-2-2 Wi-2-2 Je-2

Game 3 A beat Wh 14-10 Victor
Vic-3-3-2 A-2 Em-2 Lu-2 * F-2 Ju-2 K-2 Vin-2 Wh-2

Game 4 Wi beat A 13-4 Jeff
Er-2-2-3 Z-2-2 Je-2 * A-2 LG-2

Game 5 L beat Wh 13-0 Zechy
L-2-3 B-2-2 Wi-2 Z-2

Game 6 A beat Wi 13-10 Lil Girl
LG-2-2 Lu-2-2 Em-3 A-2 * B-2-2 Wi-2-2 Je-2

Game 7 Wh beat A 13-7 Ray (3)
F-2-2 Vin-2-2 R-3 K-2 * Lu-2-3 A-2

Game 8 Wh beat Wi 14-6 Justin (3)
Ju-3-2-3 Wh-2-2 Vin-2 * Je-2-2 Wi-2

Game 9 Wh beat A 14-8 Vince
K-2-2-2-2-2 Ju-2 Vin-2 * LG-2-3 Lu-3

Game 10 L beat Wh 13-10 Erick
Z-2-3 Je-2-2 Er-2 L-2 * Wh-2-2-2 F-2 Vin-2

Game 11 A beat Wi 13-6 Emerson
LG-2-2-2-2-2 Lu-3 Em-2 * Z-2-2-2

Game 12 Wh beat A 14-9 Ken
K-2-2-2 F-2 Ju-2 Vin-2 Wh-2 * Lu-2-3-2 LG-2

Game 13 Wh beat Wi 13-12 Justin
Ju-3-2-2 F-2-2 K-2 * Wi-3-2-3 L-2 Z-2

2s
1 Ray, Victor
2 Emerson
3 Erick
4 Brad Miller
5 Alf, Lester
6 Luis
7 Will
8 Felix, Jeff, Whore, Zechy
9 Lil Girl, Vince
10 Justin
11 Ken

3s
1 Emerson, Erick, Felix, Lester, Lil Girl, Ray, Zechy
2 Victor, Whore, Will
3 Justin
5 Luis

7 Emerson
8 Brad Miller, Victor
9 Erick
10 Alf
13 Lester
16 Jeff
18 Vince
19 Felix, Zechy
20 Will
21 Lil Girl
22 Ken, Whore
27 Luis
29 Justin

Highlights
11. Teammates Lil Girl and Luis fire airballs on back-to-back possessions in game 3. Alf's the real pure shooter on that team, they should've passed it to him more often. 10 points just doesn't cut it for that guy...
10. Ray unwillingly hits a game-winning trifecta in game 7 after the benchwarmers urge him to shoot it because nobody was within 6 feet from him. Ray, I know that messes up your 0.1234567% shooting average, but you HAVE TO take that shot!
9. In the same game, Arms Jr blocks Arms Sr straight up on a fadeaway J. ARMS!!!
8. Zechy gets triple-teamed in the corner in game 4 and fires a bullet into the paint to Erick, who was sneaking in. It was a gorgeous pass!
7. Also in the same game a few possessions later, Will fires a tasty dish for Erick close to the hoop, but Luis swats that baby away. A bang-bang play right there!
6. Justin does a frog-like lay-up in game 8. It looked weird but it avoided a couple defenders and the basket is good!
5. Zechy's monster block on Alf's reverse lay-up in game 11.
4. Felix's no-look ballerina flick-shot in game 13. What the heck was that?!
3. Zechy's Jordan-esque reverse lay-up (where he goes up on the left side of the hoop then shoots and lands on the right side) on Ray. That is very reminiscent of the one Jordan did on Greg Ostertag in the 1998 NBA Finals.
2. Jeff is all set up for a defensive rebound in game 11, but the ball hits the rubber at the bottom of the backboard, changes direction and hits his own head out of bounds. Too funny lol~
1. One more from game 11... after driving past Erick for the second straight time on two separate isolation plays, Ray called Lil Girl "Big Girl"! Ray: "Big Girl took it stong to the hole and got his ass handed to him. And 1!" lol!

Stars
3. Justin: leading scorer; had 3 of his team's 7 game-winners; put his arms into good use
2. Whore: GM of the night; 3rd leading-scorer; play PG and SG on a big team
1. Ken: shot the highest percentage out of all the 4 leading scorers; tied with Whore as 3rd leading-scorer; a beast in the paint; a total steal for being the 2nd-last overall pick

Injuries
Vince: "ankle is massive now, can't stand it; out 2-4 weeks"
Get well man!

Donations
$0

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 20, 2009 03:17 AM

lol.... ken was the man... the rest of us just gave him the ball and some space and watch the alf-spanking

Comment Posted by danielcslau May 20, 2009 04:20 AM

Finally... a night with fair teams! If we can't find enough interest for people to be captains, I honestly volunteer myself every time so that we could get things started quicker and not have cheap teams!!

I saw Lester playing D on Ken and he does a better job than Alf... not much of a surprise though =p

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 20, 2009 05:00 AM

Whore, your team was so stacked nobody can tell who was the last pick on your team. But no excuses though, my team had a game with 12 points and 3 games with 10 points, we just couldn't close those games out. Cheap!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 20, 2009 05:08 AM

isnt it clear that i was the last pick on whore's team? he knew he'd be in trouble if i was in his team like last time where we only won one game! im also shocked that erick only had 9 pts cause he's usually in double digits. and lastly, i was also part of the poster where zechy jordanized ray... sigh... it did look sweet but the guy is too damn fast.

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 20, 2009 05:11 AM

ps: it wasnt a no-look move.. arms gave me a such sweet pass that i didnt have to look!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 20, 2009 05:15 AM

"isnt it clear that i was the last pick on whore's team?"

Nope, it wasn't you. It was Hakeen the Dream!

It was a cheap "move" anyway you look at it! =p

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 20, 2009 05:20 AM

the teams may have been slightly to our advantage but whore picked a team that had good chemistry together. i thought we would have problems against a team with many guards cause whore was our only guard. however, our defense was solid with ray at the back and justin and ken wanst missing much.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 20, 2009 05:24 AM

Man, just say "cheap team"! Saves me from reading all that crap lol~

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 20, 2009 05:35 AM

cheap teams aka wil and alf's team

Comment Posted by danielcslau May 20, 2009 05:48 AM

Our team was not advantaged... it was just good chemistry and defense... good old fashion, blue collar basketball.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 20, 2009 05:56 AM

"cheap teams aka wil and alf's team" -> What a lie!

Jeff + Lester = blue collar =D

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 20, 2009 06:11 AM

lol... vince and i are also quite blue collar man... and ray only had 5 pts!!!! RAY! you need to score to win dood

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 20, 2009 06:32 AM

Stop reminding me you and Vince were on a cheap team last night. =p

Yeah Ray. There's no point playing JUST D or else the guy you're guarding will just go double-team the guy with the ball. If you don't shoot/score, you can't make that help defender pay for leaving you open.

Comment Posted by danielcslau May 20, 2009 06:37 AM

You guys need to get off Ray man. We all secretly know that we'd take him on our team in a heart beat.

Vince, hope you get well soon!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 20, 2009 08:08 AM

It's never a secret if Thunder's captain. He'll pick Ray over Yoga and Luis lol!

Sugar Walter Ray Allen. Purest shooter of all-time. Ray Ray!

Ray's new nickname is Greg Ostertag, thanks to Zechy lol~ =D

Comment Posted by rblmr May 20, 2009 09:28 AM

thx whore, and great job at putting together a best-record team.

i guess i'll have to lay Z's ass on the floor for the new nickname, i suppose i can also do the same to lester. LOL

and vince, get well soon man, we'll be waiting for u.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 20, 2009 09:42 AM

Did Ostertag just say something? lol =p

Better make it oyster lol. Oyster-tag!

Comment Posted by zedin May 20, 2009 10:45 AM

Brad only had 8 pts, no way! He was on fire for a bit and I swear he had like 8pts in one game. And nice well-rounded picks Whore, it was a very balanced line-up. Good thing you got Ray and Felix on the team cause or else we would of had trouble with our boards and defence. Ken was a nice pick-up cause he owned Alf down low. =) 10 pts in one game. That's CRAZY. What happened there, Alf?

But seriously Lester if you look on paper, the teams were actually the most even it been in a while. It just that our team was shooting above our averages. And also Will was near 50% for once (which is still better than most of us) and Alf lost one of his higher picks, Edison. So i guess, captains will work as long as we get enough captains and people show up fairly on time.

And get well soon VC.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 20, 2009 10:52 AM

Brad made 2 shots in back-to-back games, that's it. I thought he scored more than that too lol! MILLERRRRRR!!!

Cheap!

Jeff, Felix and I as captains next week? Actually Felix already turned this down because Felix thinks I'm God for some reason, jeez...

Comment Posted by Admin Lix May 20, 2009 02:55 PM

i dont think you're god dood, but im below a blue collar player unlike you and jeff... i should be on welfare. but seriously, i just wanna have fun on tues and not think too much about teams and drafting (i've been captains a lot in the past). and you know im always gonna man up if we're short a captain but if possible i'd like to remain as a back captain on reserve. lol.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 20, 2009 05:41 PM

Oh right, YOU'RE God lol, the one and only. My bad! =p

And boys, I added a new highlight! Please scroll back up! It's #1!

Comment Posted by rblmr May 20, 2009 06:21 PM

HER ass, HER ass!!!!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 20, 2009 06:39 PM

Jeez Ray, keep it clean!

Comment Posted by vince May 20, 2009 06:45 PM

yeah, teams were totally fair and justin's comments totally explains why our team ended up with more wins...

ken really stepped up, good job man! and whore done an excellent job drafting a team based on chemistry...sorry i took up ur lane so many times in the beginning.

will was partying too hard during the long weekend so wasn't shooting his usual 80-90%

i should be good to play in 3 weeks or so...thanks for the kind words guys!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 27, 2009 04:31 AM

May 26

Welcome Alf's church buddy Edward Yuen to CCWB! We have a couple nicknames for him already: The Real Native, Alf II, Native II...

Welcome back Kwan (for a week)!

Who needs captains when all you need is ONE? Whore suggested we pick teams with a committee, but he WAS the committee lol. But on paper, the teams were pretty even, and Whore tried to attached all the buddies as much as possible (e.g. Alf's 3 favorties Luis, Erick and Emerson along with under-Ray-ted Jeff and Miller Time. I think Felix, Kwan and Whore go way back, and of course gotta throw in a couple reliable people (Justin and Zechy) and somebody that takes steroids. I had Chris Paul, 2 shooters and the Twin Towers (I think the Towers only played 2 games together though, because Edison was late and Richard left early after twisting his ankle in game 1).

(6-4) Edison, Lester, Lil Girl, Richard, Victor, Will
(5-5) Alf, Brad Miller, Edward, Emerson, Erick, Jeff, Luis
(3-5) Felix, Kwan, Hunter, Justin, Whore, Zechy

Game 1 E beat F 14-11 Richard
L-2-3 LG-2-3 R-2-2 * Ju-2-2-2 Wh-2-3

Game 2 A beat E 14-10 Jeff
Er-2-3 Je-2-2 Em-3 Ju-2 (sub) * R-2-2-2-2 V-2

Game 3 A beat F 13-12 Jeff
Er-2-2-2 Lu-2-3 Je-2 * F-2-3 H-2-2 Z-3

Game 4 A beat E 13-12 Erick
Lu-3-3 Er-2-2 Em-3 * Wi-2-2-3 LG-3 L-2

Game 5 A beat F 14-7 Alf
Je-2-2 Em-3 Lu-3 A-2 Er-2 * K-3 Ju-2 Wh-2

Game 6 E beat A 14-11 Richard
Wi-2-2 LG-3 V-3 Ed-2 R-2 * A-3-2-2 Er-2 Je-2

Game 7 F beat E 13-2 Whore (3)
Z-3-2-2 Ju-3 Wh-3 * Wi-2

Game 8 F beat A 13-6 Hunter
H-2-2-2 Z-3 F-2 Ju-2 * Er-2-2 B-2

Game 9 E beat F 14-11 Lil Girl
Wi-2-2-2 Ed-2-2 LG-2-2 * H-2-2 K-3 F-2 Wh-2

Game 10 A beat E 14-11 Emerson
Em-3-3-2 Er-2-2 B-2 * L-2-2-2 R-3 Ed-2

Game 11 F beat A 14-11 Hunter
H-2-2-2-2-2 Ju-2-2 * Em-2-3 Lu-2-2 Ed-2

Game 12 E beat F 13-9 Edison
Wi-2-2-3 Ed-2-2 LG-2 * Ju-3-3 Z-3

Game 13 E beat A 13-7 Will (3)
LG-3-3 Wi-2-3 Ed-2 * Em-3 A-2 Lu-2

Game 14 E beat A 13-9 Will
Wi-2-2-2 Ed-2-2 LG-3 * Lu-3 A-2-2 Je-2

2s
1 Victor
2 Brad Miller, Emerson, Zechy
3 Edward, Felix, Whore
4 Lil Girl, Luis
5 Lester
6 Alf
7 Jeff, Richard
8 Justin
9 Edison
10 Erick
12 Hunter
14 Will

3s
1 Alf, Erick, Felix, Lester, Richard, Victor
2 Kwan, Whore
3 Justin, Will
4 Zechy
5 Luis
6 Lil Girl
7 Emerson

5 Victor
6 Edward, Kwan
9 Felix
12 Whore
13 Lester
14 Jeff
15 Alf
16 Zechy
17 Richard
18 Edison
23 Erick (played in 6 games only - left after game 8), Luis
24 Hunter
25 Emerson, Justin
26 Lil Girl
37 Will

Highlights
5. Jeff posts up Victor in game 6 then attempts a turnaround J, but Victor blocks him cleanly straight up.
4. Justin does a spinning fadeaway in game 11 on 2 guys and calls bank. That's a signature cheap move lol!
3. In the same game, Hunter blocks Jeff and then rebounds the ball off Luis. I didn't witness this one, kind of having a tough time picturing this. Did Hunter actually steal the rebound away from Luis? Hmmm...
2. In game 6, Richard's fires a pass from half-court to Edison, who was deep in the paint. Richard's pass was so hard and off that it tips Edison's fingers, bangs hardly on the left corner of the backboard, and ends up in the hands of Victor, who was wide open at the elbow... and he swishes it! One of the weirdest plays you'll see at CC!
1. Luis comes out of nowhere to smack Justin's lay-up attempt off the backboard in game 11. Felix, Lester and Will made "awww" faces to each other after watchin that one. That was pretty massive~

Stars
3. Erick - Too bad he only played 6 games because his girlfriend came and literally took him away.
2. Lil Girl - 6 3s and 4 2s. I felt he passed up on many open looks out of kick-outs from the post, should've had more points. Played pretty solid D, especially on Luis.
1. Will - After game 11, Alf's team was 5-3 with the other 2 teams sitting at 3-4. Will was only one of 3 guys on his team (along with Lil Girl and Edison) to score in the last 3 games and in the process earn best record. They scored 18, 11 and 10 points respectively in that 3-game span while Lester and Victor stood and watch and did absolutely nothing. Good stuff!

Injuries
Richard: ankle. Get well, will see you next week along with Delonte!

Donations
$3 Richard

Comment Posted by rblmr May 27, 2009 10:02 AM

wow, still no posts eh, usually at this time the forum is full of posts. What happened guys? I'm posting even though i didn't play. sounds like luis' blk is really sweet. dat monkey is one under-rated player on d.

word to the wise: look out for monkey when you shoot!!!!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 27, 2009 10:22 AM

There are no posts because you bailed. We are all very upset...

Comment Posted by danielcslau May 27, 2009 11:40 AM

no posts from me yet because I'm heart broken from our 3 win record last night.

It started out that we were suppose to make teams through a committee, but nobody gave any input, so I did it all myself. Next time that happens, I'm going to make a super rigged team for myself! The "committee" needs more input from everyone!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 27, 2009 04:19 PM

I was fine with the teams so I didn't change anything hehe. My input would've been getting Top Dawg, but too bad he's not available, sigh...

Comment Posted by vince May 27, 2009 06:28 PM

damn, i shoulda showed up just to join your selection committee whore haha

ankles still just a little purple, but 70% of the swelling is gone. still a small limp, hopefully can play in a couple weeks.

best record team is a sick team man! two top scores on that team. good to see both will and lil g scoring again...lex, don't egg lil g to shoot even more, he had enuf points haha besides, if he made a pass for a better shot it's worth it man :)

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 27, 2009 06:40 PM

Thank god for the winning streak at the end, or else they wouldn't be the leading scorers.

He actually pump fakes, then will attempt a tougher shot (but half the time he'd be stuck if his defender doesn't go for his fake lol).

Hope to see you on June 9th!

Comment Posted by Will May 28, 2009 09:29 AM

We were determined to redeem ourselves. 3 out of our 4 losses were at Game Point for both teams. The fourth loss was 13-2 and I let Zechy to score 7 points on me. :(

I think this is my first post and I'll try to join you all in the conversations more often.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 28, 2009 10:13 AM

Wow, I think we have another stats whore. Welcome to the club lol! =D

Comment Posted by vince May 28, 2009 12:10 PM

welcome will. u guys had a crazy team! i'm guessing the chemistry probably wasn't perfect in the beginning as well which made a bit of a diff.

zechy that beast. and then justin and whore each put in a tres to finish it off...they probably only took 5 shots that game and hit 5 for 5 haha

PS - i hate luis and his backboard blocks!!

Comment Posted by rblmr May 28, 2009 05:40 PM

somebody needs to put a tranquilizer dart on luis' ass or call da damn zoo!!!!! we got a monkey on the loose here.

will, wat's happening to ur 50+ nites?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 28, 2009 05:51 PM

Rofl... Vince, I'm sure you can relate to those Luis blocks lol, I'll leave out the details! =D

Will's not hittin 99% anymore. More like 89% now~ =p

I remember Will had a wide open free throw line J after a pick, but he hits the left part of the back rim and pops out. Felix looks at me and gives me the that-ain't-suppose-to-happen look lol~

Comment Posted by Will May 30, 2009 06:08 AM

Haven't been shooting the ball well lately but that's okay. Even Lester's god Kobe suck at times. haha.

I can't say chemistry was an issue in the beginning, we just had some key defensive break downs down the stretch of those games. Those losses were so tough to swallow but I'm glad we were able to make a little run at the end. I think the turning point was when Lil G called Travel on roids where he scored the what-would've-been game winner. Lil G then went down the other end and scored the game winner of his own with the foul.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex May 30, 2009 04:06 PM

Ouch man, ouch. But Kobe shot 60% from the floor and 100% from the charity stripe in the close-out game against Denver hehe~ =p

So it's Lakers vs Magic in the Finals. I wonder who Shaq will cheer for! =D

The travel was on Felix, and he's still mad about it! Hunter 'Roids doesn't travel... lol~ =p

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 02, 2009 06:47 PM

June 2

Welcome back Justin's brother Josh to CCWB!

(8-4) Edison, Emerson, Jeff, Josh, Justin, Whore
(5-5) Ken, Lester, Lil Girl, Ray, Victor, Will
(2-6) Brad Miller, Delonte, Erick, Luis, Richard

Game 1 E beat K 13-8 Justin (3)
Ju-2-3 Jo-2-2 Je-2 Wh-2 * LG-3-3 L-2

Game 2 E beat B 13-12 Emerson
Em-2-2-3 Jo-2-2-2 * D-3-3 Ri-2-2 R-2

Game 3 E beat K 13-6 Edison
Ju-3-2 Ed-2-2 Em-2 Wh-2 * Wi-2-2 L-2

Game 4 E beat B 13-11 Justin
Ju-2-2-2 Wh-3-2 Jo-2 * Lu-2-3-2 D-2 Ri-2

Game 5 E beat K 13-2 Emerson (3)
Em-2-3 Ju-2-2 Ed-2 Je-2 * K-2

Game 6 E beat B 13-6 Whore (3)
Wh-2-3 Ed-2 Em-2 Je-2 Ju-2 * D-2 Lu-2 Ri-2

Game 7 K beat E 13-4 Victor (3)
Wi-2-2-3 LG-3 V-3 * Jo-2-2

Game 8 K beat B 14-12 Will
Wi-2-2-2-2 LG-3 V-3 * Ri-2-2-2 D-2-2 B-2

Game 9 K beat E 13-11 Will
L-2-3-2-2 Wi-2-2 * Je-2-2 Em-3 Ed-2 Wh-2

Game 10 B beat K 13-11 Luis (3)
Lu-2-3 Er-2-2 Ri-2-2 * V-3-3-3 LG-2

Game 11 E beat B 13-12 Justin
Ju-2-2-3-2 Jo-2-2 * Er-2-2 Lu-2-2 Ri-2-2

Game 12 K beat E 13-6 Lester
Wi-2-2-3 K-2 L-2 LG-2 * Wh-2-2 Ju-2

Game 13 K beat B 13-6 Lester
K-2-2 V-3 L-2 LG-2 Wi-2 * Ri-2-2-2

Game 14 E beat K 13-8 Emerson
Ju-2-2-3-2 Ed-2 Em-2 * Wi-2-2 L-2 Ra-2

Game 15 B beat E 13-6 Delonte
Lu-3-2 Er-2-2 B-2 D-2 * Ed-2 Je-2 Wh-2

2s
0 Victor
1 Ray
3 Brad Miller, Lil Girl
4 Ken
5 Delonte
6 Emerson, Erick, Jeff
7 Edison, Luis
8 Lester, Whore
10 Josh
14 Richard
15 Justin, Will

3s
1 Lester
2 Delonte, Whore, Will
3 Emerson, Luis
4 Justin, Lil Girl
6 Victor

6 Brad Miller
8 Ken
12 Erick, Jeff
14 Edison
16 Delonte
18 Lil Girl, Victor
19 Lester
20 Josh
21 Emerson
22 Whore
23 Luis
28 Richard
36 Will
42 Justin

Highlights
Wow, not ONE person wrote down a highlight?! Ouch. Help me out boys! I'm gettin old, very bad memory. All I remember is people gettin easy buckets on Ray and Luis's game-winning 3 in game 10 over Ray (ted)...

This isn't a highlight but tonight was a little chippier than usual. The Josh/Ken and Ray/Richard battles were pretty intense. Whoever attempted a lay-up got smacked very hard...

Another non-highlight is that Felix has announced his SECOND retirement. I expect him to come back in... a month? Or two? I'll be waiting...

Stars
3. Will: the supporting cast was non-existant. If Lester is the 2nd leading scorer on this team, we got some issues.
2. Whore: he did nothing about the teams tonight - I just gave him a cheap team lol (pats self on the back!)~
1. Justin: he was ON from the get-go; 4 lay-ups away from 50 points!

Donations
$0

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 03, 2009 03:00 AM

Teams were pretty fair. We might have had a little more team chemistry, given the brother, brother, EE connection. =p

Lix, I should be the one retiring. You were actually getting a lot better in the last month or so... I'm the one who is significant decline. I feel like a 37 year old Charles Barkley out there.

NBA playoff atmosphere at CCWB last night in terms of chippiness.

Justin was ON from the get-go because he wanted to impress his brother the same way Emerson wants to impress his girlfriend. =p

"If Lester is the 2nd leading scorer on this team, we got some issues." WRONG! When you are NOT the 2nd leading scorer (or better) on your team, then there are issues. With your skill set, you should be scoring 20+ points every Tuesday night.

Comment Posted by zedin Jun 03, 2009 03:23 AM

highlights: Will had 2 left handed layups off the rush, AND ONE! Theres only 1 word to describe it...CHEAP! One of them was on Luis, and I think the other was over a big guy like Edison or Richard. In one of the later games, Erick put a spin-around behind-the-back move on lil g & vic in mid court (Whore and Jeff saw it too), don't remember how the play finished tho but it was nice nonetheless. In game 8, i passed it into my brothers back off an inbound and Will stole it for an easy J. That was really dumb on my part.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 03, 2009 03:35 AM

"Justin was ON from the get-go because he wanted to impress his brother the same way Emerson wants to impress his girlfriend. =p"

Golden hahahahahha!

"WRONG! When you are NOT the 2nd leading scorer (or better) on your team, then there are issues. With your skill set, you should be scoring 20+ points every Tuesday night."

Stop kissin my arse! It's for the ladies, I mean sisters! =p

"I passed it into my brothers back off an inbound"

Haha, this is so Chauncey Billups on Kobe in the Western Finals. That was ugly! I was so choked watchin that on TV!

There were at least half a dozen really nice blocks last night as well. I was playing during all of them, so obviously I coldn't right them down. The one Victor had (on Erick? I forgot!) was huge. Luis had one on Whore towards the end of the night where he sucked the ball away from him, so for a second, it looked the Luis was palming the ball. Kind of look like Jordan doing those one-hand shot fakes. But Whore had best record secured already so he didn't look too upset.

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 03, 2009 03:52 AM

"Stop kissin my arse! It's for the ladies, I mean sisters! =p"

I'm not kissing ass! It's not a compliment when someone's telling you that you're not playing up to your potential. It means you are underachieving! =p

BTW, a block on whore is not a highlight... it happens all the time. Even less worthy to mention when it's during mop up time.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 03, 2009 04:16 AM

I know it's a compliment, thanks! I just disagree lol, that's all. I'm over-Ray-ted (junior). I don't know why I was being hacked so many times last night when going for the lay-ups, doesn't everyone know by now it's not gonna go in? Hahahahahaha~ =p

I seriously need to be on a cheap team next week, or I'll RETIRE too!

The R-word is getting contagious! =D

Comment Posted by zedin Jun 03, 2009 04:30 AM

"Justin was ON from the get-go because he wanted to impress his brother the same way Emerson wants to impress his girlfriend." -Whore

That doesn't sound right for some reason. =P Honestly, I WASN'T trying to impress my brother but in the back of my head i WAS trying to answer back on Jeff's question to me after game 2, "how come your brother is so much better than you?"

And Vic, how hard did my head collide with your elbow. i have a bump there now =( Good thing my hairline is still reasonable low or else you can see it.

How can you retire so early Lix? Did you find something better to do on Tuesday nights? >=P

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 03, 2009 04:34 AM

Probably found something "cheap" on a Tuesday night lol. Cheap!

Comment Posted by zedin Jun 03, 2009 04:36 AM

we had to foul you because you were scoring in bunches. ie 9 pts in game 9 wen i was doing stats. plus you were never overrated, only you sed you were overrated.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 03, 2009 04:39 AM

Rayyyyyy (ted)!

9 points in one game (or 5 points back in the old days) happens once every 5 years for me.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 03, 2009 04:06 PM

By the way, I think Josh is like Luis Scola. Your thoughts?

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 04, 2009 03:20 AM

How about J-Smooth? Just because his name is Josh! =p

Yeah, I agree... Luis Scola

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 04, 2009 04:43 AM

There is also Josh Childress! =p

Now we have 2 Luis's! =p

Comment Posted by Timeless Jun 04, 2009 07:10 AM

Omg, that collision was pretty hard, no surpised that you got a bump. Did you put some ice on it?

Is this the weirdest stat? I have all 3s, but no 2s? wtf?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 04, 2009 08:22 PM

Get well Justin. You'll be fine; you're Spider Man!

You have Lester Syndrome. I witnessed that wide open missed lay-up lol~

Comment Posted by andr3w_chan Jun 06, 2009 06:19 PM

best song ever by lil wayne
its called kobe bryant

http://

lyrics:
Ok,Kobe doin work,two four on my shirt,he da greatest on da court,im da greatest on da verse,goin for the 4th ring like it was his first,gotta get da bling,do it for Kareem,two four so nice,my flow so mean,catch me at da game sitting next to ?.Ko Ko Kobe Bryant Nikes,purple gold strings,Ko Ko Kobe in da game dunkin on The Whole Team,Ba Black Mamba,attack conquer,basketball beast,ra rap monster,crossover good,or turn around jumper,or just drive da lane,and dunk on dunkers,u kno where is goin,its goin down yo,this da Lake Show,but dont drown tho,I call him King Bryant,now let da crown show.

(skit)

pass me da dam ball I dont need a pick at all,and dont worry bout my shot,cause imma get that off,yeaa,I drops 40 on ur double team,then I drop 81 on another team,yeaa..u better guard me wit caution,n watch how Ill work em like an auction,Ha ha,no such thing as exhaustion no time for resting cause I dont take breaks,I I just break records,Ha,and I prefer da ball with 3 seconds,and I bet we gon win it all in 3 seconds,Ya digg,That is a guarantee apparently and please tell ur defense dont ever man to man with me,double team triple team,ur defenders sick of me,but,I never let them get to me,literally,step back and give dem a three ain aint no defending me.

(Lebron Skit)

Uh,never take a day off catch u at the top of the key and get a J off,baseline facetime tongue out like two three,even two three gotta love how I do me,pra practice while u sleep,practice in my sleep,stright out ,out of the High School,the brackets aint for me I will be jumping over u like I got a mattress at my feet n all Phil Jackson say is u better be passing it to me,I put the master in the peace,attack it like the beats,and I am starving for victory and dat means imma eat,and when dey ask u whos da best then the answer should be me,Ha Ha.

(Skit)

Call me Mr.Clutch or Mr.Automatic,I can post em up or Lamar will get da alley,Im goin for the ring,Im goin for the ring,I went to Beijing and came back with da bling,who dey want,dey want Kobe,and what he want,he want the trophy,the victory,and da glory,no Shaq,no Robert Horry,now break em off,Kobe break em off,Yea!,U better be ? Yea,just give him the ball and hell take it all,Yup,or hell probably be dishing it to Gasol,Yea,or give it to D Fish on the wing,Yea,or just let Ariza do his thing,Yea,cause im great and so is my team,Yea,do it for Magic,its showtime baby,I see nothing wrong with doing it four times baby,Im da best,Yes,He da best,Yeaa,dont worry Lebron,get em next year,now wuts defense to an assassin,killa instinct,MURDER THE BASKET,then steal da ball back,hold it for ransom,its more then a game,this is a passion,been an All-Star,been a Champion,free throw line,u hear em chantin,MVP!,MVP!,Kobe Bryant aka Envy Me,any D smash and D,whoever he is,he cant guard me,Ha Ha,he cant guard me.So,there you have it,the over whelming answer was,KOBE BRYANT!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 10, 2009 04:46 AM

June 9

(9-3) Cheap Team: Felix, Alf, Edison (games 1-8), Edward, Josh, Justin, Steve (games 9-16), Will
(5-6) Alex, Edison (games 9-16), Emerson, Erick, Lil Girl, Steve (games 1-8), Victor
(2-7) Brad Miller, Delonte, Jon, Ken, Richard, Whore

Game 1 F beat A 13-12 Will (3)
Jus-2-2-2 Wi-2-3 Jos-2 * LG-3-2 V-3 Em-2 Er-2

Game 2 F beat B 13-10 Josh
Jos-3-2-2 Wi-2-2 Jus-2 * R-2-2-2 Jon-2 Wh-2

Game 3 F beat A 14-10 Lil Girl (3)
LG-2-3 V-3-2 Ale-2 Er-2 * A-2-2 Edw-3 Wi-3

Game 4 B beat A 14-9 Ken
B-2-2-2 K-2-2 R-2-2 * S-2-2 V-3 Ale-2

Game 5 F beat B 13-8 Justin
Wi-2-2-2 Jos-3-2 Jus-2 * B-2 K-2 R-2 Wh-2

Game 6 F beat A 13-8 Will (3)
Wi-2-3 Jos-2-2 F-2 Jus-2 * Ale-2-2-2-2

Game 7 F beat B 13-12 Alf
A-2-2 Jus-2-2 F-3 Edi-2 * R-2-2-2-2-2 D-2

Game 8 A beat F 13-12 Alex
Ale-3-2 Er-3-2 Em-3 * Edi-2-2 Edw-2-2 A-2 Wi-2

Game 9 A beat B 13-2 Erick
V-3-3 Em-3 Edi-2 Er-2 * Wh-2

Game 10 F beat A 13-6 Will
A-2-3 F-2-2 Edw-2 Wi-2 * Ale-2 Edi-2 Er-2

Game 11 F beat B 14-11 Justin
Jus-2-2-2-2 Jos-2 S-2 Wi-2 * Wh-2-3 R-2-2 D-2

Game 12 A beat F 13-4 Edison
V-2-2 LG-3 Ale-2 Edi-2 Em-2 * Alf-2 Jos-2

Game 13 B beat A 13-11 Whore (3)
Wh-2-3 Jon-2-2 K-2 R-2 * Em-2-2 LG-2-2 V-3

Game 14 F beat B 13-10 Will (3)
Wi-2-2-3 S-2-2 Jos-2 * K-2-2 R-2-2 Wh-2

Game 15 A beat F 13-10 Lil Girl (3)
LG-2-3 Em-3 V-3 Er-2 * S-2-2 Wi-2-2 Edw-2

Game 16 A beat B 13-10 Victor (3)
V-3-3 Em-3 Er-2 LG-2 * Wh-2-2-2 K-2 R-2

2s
2 Delonte
3 Felix, Jon, Victor
4 Brad Miller, Edward, Emerson
6 Edison, Lil Girl
7 Alf, Erick, Ken, Steve
9 Alex, Josh, Whore
12 Justin
14 Will
17 Richard

3s
1 Alex, Alf, Edward, Erick, Felix
2 Josh, Whore
4 Emerson, Lil Girl, Will
9 Victor

6 Jon
8 Brad Miller
9 Felix
11 Edward
12 Edison
14 Ken, Steve
16 Steve
17 Erick
20 Emerson
21 Alex, Josh
24 Justin, Lil Girl, Whore
33 Victor
34 Richard
40 Will

Highlights
6. Edison and Steve got traded for each other at game 9.
5. 7 of the 16 game-winners are 3s; 4 straight at the end of the night!
4. Will's 3-point game-winner from behind the backboard in game 1.
3. Richard crossed Edison up so bad in one game he fell over, but Richard blew the shot as it went in and out.
2. Whore's breakaway lay-up where Lil Girl went up so late near the rim and it was close to the door. It was one that most of us wouldn't have blocked and let go to prevent a potential career-ending injury on the shooter. The basket's good! And 1!
1. Edward came uninvited AGAIN. If I see him next week, he's gonna get some sweet chin music from yours truly.

Man, we need more highlights than this. Stop being lazy and write some stuff down!

Stars
I wasn't there so I don't know. Can you guys nominate somebody?

Donations
$2.50 Steve

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 10, 2009 07:20 AM

3 stars - Will, Richard and Victor... all of them contributing offensively and defensively.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 10, 2009 07:45 AM

3 stars = Paul Ming, Thunder and TT...

Lix, are you playin next week? And the week after? And the week...

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 10, 2009 12:43 PM

Lix told me the truth to the reason why he's considering retirement. He's getting sick of the fact that Stats Whore keeps dunking over him. He's too scared now.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 10, 2009 02:28 PM

Darn, that was an obvious one. I'm such an idiot! >.<

Comment Posted by yyyello Jun 13, 2009 12:52 PM

Sounds like I'm missing out on a lot! Count me in for this coming Tuesday!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 13, 2009 05:21 PM

You're in for sure!

I missed out last week too... injured =(
Doubtful for this week, probably 30% chance because there's still pain =(

Comment Posted by yyyello Jun 14, 2009 08:20 AM

what happened to you? got caught in the crossfire of the twin tower battles?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 14, 2009 08:18 PM

Got injured ballin at UBC 2 Saturdays ago. Was good times though... 'Roids, Josh, Delonte, Victor and Lil Girl. We should do it sometime!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 15, 2009 06:22 AM

i saw the hand and he's fine.. just faking it so that he could watch the nba finals!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 15, 2009 07:12 AM

hahahhahahahha... i was actually thinking the same thing. Once L.A. won the finals, I thought to myself, "Lester's good to go this Tuesday!"

Get well soon Lester! Hope to see you there tomorrow.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 15, 2009 08:48 AM

Obviously Felix is BSing as usual. I'm definitely out tomorrow, there has been no signs of improvement the last 3-4 days. I'm gonna see my doc probably.

I'll drop by tomorrow though, sometime after 9PM. Just gonna check out some Ray-ted-ness out there...

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 16, 2009 06:50 PM

June 16

(7-4) Delonte (3), Emerson, Richard, Steve, Vince, Zechy
(4-5) Whore (1), Alex, Alf, Erick, Ken, Victor
(4-6) Luis (2), Brad Miller, Edison, Felix, Justin, Lil Girl

Game 1 D beat B 13-10 Vince
D-3-2 R-2-2 Vin-2-2 * Ed-2-2 L-2-2 J-2

Game 2 A beat D 13-8 Alex
Er-3-2-2-2 Ale-2 W-2 * R-2-2 S-2 Z-2

Game 3 B beat A 14-7 Brad Miller
B-2-2 Ed-2-2 J-2-2 L-2 * W-2-3 Ale-2

Game 4 D beat B 13-10 Richard
R-3-2-2-2 Vin-2-2 * Ed-2-2 F-2 L-2 LG-2

Game 5 D beat A 13-10 Zechy
Em-2-2 Z-2-2 D-3 S-2 * Alf-2-2 W-2-2 Er-2

Game 6 D beat B 13-8 Zechy (3)
Em-2-2-2 Z-3 S-2 Vin-2 * LG-3-2 Ed-2-2

Game 7 D beat A 13-12 Zechy
R-2-2-2 Z-3-2 D-2 * Ale-2-2 Er-2-2 K-2-2

Game 8 D beat B 14-6 Delonte
Vin-2-2 Z-2-2 D-2 R-2 S-2 * J-2-2 L-2

Game 9 D beat A 14-10 Richard
Em-3-3 D-2-2 R-2 Vin-2 * Alf-2-2 Er-2-2 Ale-2

Game 10 B beat D 14-10 Justin
J-2-2-2 Ed-2-2 B-2 F-2 * Vin-2-2-2 Em-2 S-2

Game 11 B beat A 14-4 Luis
LG-3-3 F-2-2 B-2 L-2 * Ale-2 W-2

Game 12 B beat D 13-8 Lil Girl
J-2-2-2 LG-3-2 F-2 * S-2-2 Vin-2-2

Game 13 A beat B 14-11 Alex
Ale-2-2-2 K-2-2 Alf-2 W-2 * F-2-2 L-3 Ed-2 LG-2

Game 14 A beat D 13-4 Alf
K-2-2 W-3 Ale-2 Alf-2 Vic-2 * R-2 Vin-2

Game 15 A beat B 13-9 Alex
Ale-2-2-2-3-2 W-2 * LG-3-2 Ed-2-2

2s
1 Victor
3 Brad Miller
5 Delonte, Lil Girl
6 Alf, Emerson, Felix, Ken, Luis, Zechy
7 Steve, Whore
8 Erick
11 Justin
13 Edison, Richard
14 Alex, Vince

3s
1 Alex, Brad Miller, Erick, Luis, Richard
2 Delonte, Emerson, Whore, Zechy
5 Lil Girl

9 Brad Miller
12 Alf, Felix, Ken
14 Steve
15 Luis
16 Delonte
18 Emerson, Zechy
19 Erick
20 Whore
22 Justin
25 Lil Girl
26 Edison
28 Vince
29 Richard
31 Alex

Highlights
8. Edison swats Erick's quick turnaround J in the key in game 13.
7. Erick scoring 9 straight points in game 2 for his team; got win.
6. Edison's inbound alley-oop pass to Justin for game-winner in game 9.
5. In the very first game, Vince dekes Felix, spins around Luis and passes one more defender for a game-winner. What's "deke"?
4. Lester told Vince to get 50 tonight. Vince really went for it - he was tied for the most 2-point FGs tonight! And Vince was out a few weeks due to a sprained ankle! What a comeback!
3. Zechy just came back from vacation and scored in only 5 games, but he had 3 STRAIGHT game-winners in those games! Crazy!
2. Vince: "Emerson runs back down the court with two arms flexed (arms down making an O and they didn't swing at all as he was running) and then when he gets to half court he glances at his right bicep, it was golden! haha"
1. Even with Victor standing in the corner, Alf waves Victor away so that he can have room to operate in the post. Being told more than once and kind of pissed, Victor then stands at the half-court line. Even his teammates Alex and Whore were laughing wondering what the heck he was doing. Now we know!

Stars
I wasn't there for most of the night, but I would guess...
3. Alex: overall leading scorer; had 3 of his team's 4 game-winners
2. Richard? Vince?
1. Richard? Vince?

Injuries
Alex busted his right thumb nail. He should be feeling the pain today. I guess he won't be ballin at Fitness Unlimited tonight. Get well, man!

Donations
$2 Steve

Happy Early Birthday, Felix! For the record, Brad Miller, Emerson, Richard, Steve, Vince, Whore, Zechy and yours truly chipped in on the Addai figure. Have a blast on Friday!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 17, 2009 05:00 AM

Too bad our team couldn't get it going until late. I blame it on Alf. He couldn't play until his lover Lester came to watch.

Happy Birthday Felix!!

Zechy is ringer #2.

Vince is a sandbagger ;p

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 17, 2009 05:06 AM

Alf hates me. The only time Alf wants to be captain is if I'm captain... because he never wants me on his team, and he knows I'll pick him. That bastard...

Zechy told me before the game he got darker and skinnier. Then I asked him how is it humanly possible he can get any skinnier than what he already is. He didn't respond...

Felix will never be a sandbagger - he tells me he's God every single freakin day. I have all the text messages to prove this.

I still can't believe Whore's team was under .500 with that line-up. That teams pretty stacked. I know that team doesn't have a true point guard, but so what?!

Please note I added a new highlight (#1) to the list.

Comment Posted by vince Jun 17, 2009 05:20 AM

happy early bday lix!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 17, 2009 05:28 AM

This just in... Felix: "(I am) RETIRED unless Lester, and only Lester, addresses me as God."

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 17, 2009 05:29 AM

It's a love hate relationship with you and Alf then! He pretends to hate you to hide the love.

After seeing Lil G's arms last night, are you so sure that you can't get skinnier than Z?

Felix is in love with himself. He's a hermaphrodite.

It was pretty sad to finish under .500... we were careless at the beginning of the night. We can't afford those cuz we're a blue collar team.

That's why Victor was so pissed!! I was wondering why. lol... don't take it personally Victor. Big guys need their spacing. I just thought the reason he was standing at half court is because he wanted to upshow Emerson and shoot from half court.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 17, 2009 05:35 AM

I just think Z can't get any skinnier than what he already is. As I told you too, Lil Girls' biceps are the size of my wrists lmfao!

Felix, sigh... nuff said right there...

Victor was trying to prevent wide open lay-ups lol. Standing at half court gives him a head start! =D

Comment Posted by Will Jun 17, 2009 05:57 AM

Sounds like I missed out a lot of fun.
Hopefully I can come back next week, pulled my damn hamstring playing small hoops at friend's backyard on SAturday.

Comment Posted by andr3w_chan Jun 17, 2009 06:18 AM

lester plz, the size of my biceps doesnt matter...
cuz im still smoking u HAHAHA

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 17, 2009 06:19 AM

thanks for the bday gift guys!! and yes, i think lester should worship me instead of kobe. lol.

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 17, 2009 06:51 AM

So that's where Will gets his skills from... backyard small hoops basketball!

Andrew... sorry I poked you in the face last night. Hope you're alright.

Glad you liked the gift Lix. Why Joseph Addai though?

BTW, does anyone know when Lester's B-Day is? I don't have facebook.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 17, 2009 07:38 AM

Sorry about the late reply boys. I'm watchin streamin video of the Lakers parade live at work lol.

Lil Girl, you wish you can smoke me. Better luck in your next lifetime!

Felix, if I worship you, that means my standards are extremely low. LOL!

Whore, it's Addai because he's a Colts fan. I'll slowly work my way up to gettin him a Manning one.

Lester's b-day is every single freakin day! Shower my with daily gifts please! =D

Comment Posted by Timeless Jun 17, 2009 07:54 AM

Happy Birthday Felix. When is the next retirement annoucement?

As for standing at half court, I decided that when I'm on Alf's team, I'm not required to do anything on offence. So I'll only play defence and track down rebounds.

Comment Posted by zedin Jun 17, 2009 08:04 AM

happy bday felix! i guess i'm too late to pitch in for the gift

i confirm zechy's ringerness! he should of been one of the stars. his weightloss just adds to his already ridiculous hang time.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 17, 2009 08:19 AM

Felix will stay retired until I call him God. And no, no way he's good lol.

Oh crap, my bad Justin. You don't have a cell phone, I couldn't text you lol, sorry!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Comment Posted by vince Jun 17, 2009 08:53 AM

hey my post got condensed, i expanded on highlight #2 about emerson...oh well, too lazy to rewrite it.

kobe vs lil g...u two should be captains next week! and then the week after we'll have victor and alf as captains! haha

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 17, 2009 09:10 AM

Yeah Vince, I posted it in the highlights, I quoted you already, check it out.

He might call the cops on me... 'cause he's gonna get killed by me lol~

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 17, 2009 02:07 PM

And Vince, when's your vacation again?!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 18, 2009 06:14 AM

i guess im in for this coming tues since lester is still out.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 18, 2009 06:46 AM

Actually Felix said: "I'm in next week because CCWB needs a role model... me!"

For real he said that!

Ewww...

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 18, 2009 06:56 AM

LOL!! First he's god... then he's a role model. Next, he'd be a CK underwear model.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 18, 2009 07:47 AM

You mean Victoria's Secret model?! lmfao!!!

And next thing you know he'll be the President of the United States lol~

Comment Posted by vince Jun 18, 2009 08:09 AM

haha take it easy on the bday boy 2 be.

got 1 more week of bball then i'm leaving for asia for a bit. i'll miss 4 weeks of ball and will play again jul 28 if there's room :)

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 18, 2009 08:12 AM

Got it! I updated the calendar already. July 28th it is! Have fun!

Comment Posted by yyyello Jun 18, 2009 08:39 AM

Rich and Vince were huge on Tuesday...Delonte was also very good on the boards and good hustle...Vince bailed us out in the first game with his patented up and under lay-up...twas very nice...

Sorry for doing jack the last few games...had no gas left after the layoff...some poor shot decisions and bad turnovers (are there good ones?)...i promise there'll be fewer next week...why am I Ringer #2?? Leave me out of this...all I know is Lix is CCWB Exec of the Year (do you want another moniker Lix? not powerful enough?)

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 18, 2009 08:57 AM

Speaking of Delonte...

"When the Suns and Cavaliers discussed a trade involving Shaquille O'Neal this past winter, Delonte West was reportedly the deal-breaker.

Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer wrote on Monday that Phoenix wanted West in a package for O'Neal, and while the two sides were never "close" to a deal, the Cavaliers consider West 'nearly untouchable.'"

I hope I can play next week before Vince leaves for a month. I'll make sure Vince is on my team~ =p

Felix's turnovers are all good because he is a self-proclaimed God. Good lord...

I didn't get the Ringer # 2 part neither. Need some explanation on that one.

Felix never feels powerful enough. Next week he's gonna tell us he created this world...

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 18, 2009 09:08 AM

ouch dood ouch... you guys are cold man... almost as cold as ray's shot... <OUCH> just kidding ray ray. anyway, exec of the year sounds good!!! i like that very much.

vince was making some insane shots and it felt like no matter what i did he was always able to get the ball in.. i think i switched with somebody else later but he was still on fire for the nite.. sickning to be honest.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 18, 2009 10:31 AM

Ray Ray! I don't think Ray will bail next week because he'll have 10 blocks on Felix alone. I see it coming!

I have officially changed Vince's nickname from Shane Battier to Sandbagger on our stats sheet! Thanks Whore, nice observation!

Comment Posted by rblmr Jun 18, 2009 11:03 AM

sorry to disappoint you molester, but i think there is a good chance i'll bail next week too cuz i need to get ready for my trip. i'll let you no a.s.a.p.

if i don't bail, i'll try to get 10 blks for da nite. i think dat would be quite an accomplishment. n stop ganging up on lix, dat guy could be my very next customer!!

sandbagger, i like dat! good to hear dat vince is bak n playing well. u gotta come early vince, so we can be cheap together.

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 18, 2009 01:28 PM

Z is Ringer #2 because he's like Ringer #1, which is Will.

If you ever guard them (which unfortunately I do), you know that no matter how hard you try, you are still just a pylon to them.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 18, 2009 01:29 PM

Right Ray. And once he's done being your customer, we can all gang up on him TOGETHER! Until then...

Vince doesn't have to come early. All you have to do is be part of the committee, and you're set lol~

I'm a pylon to you 3 and Erick. Other than that, I'll guard anybody.

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 18, 2009 01:58 PM

tru dat... you guys are all bastards for checking me... i cant beat any of you... although i've been fortunate enough to not have to ever check will... he would just make me trip on my feet every time he decides to drive.

Comment Posted by rblmr Jun 18, 2009 04:16 PM

we no who lix is guarding next tue. now!!

Comment Posted by vince Jun 19, 2009 03:09 PM

trip? u mean like how i made u trip the other day? hahha sorry for stepping on u ;p

i don't really know what u mean by sandbagger? does that mean i'm puffy or just full of it?

z = ringer #2

Comment Posted by Timeless Jun 19, 2009 04:20 PM

At first I thought how is Delonte untouchable? But after I looked up his contract, Cleaveland doesn't want to let him go cuz they got him at the right price.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 19, 2009 04:42 PM

Vince, a sandbagger is a person who acts as if he is at a lower skill level than he actually is so he can achieve better during competition. The term has nothing to do with sand or bag(s) lol. So yeah, you definitely fit that description. This is a new term for me as well, I had to google it when Whore first posted it up. I think intellectually Whore's #1 among all of us. Sorry Lix, you're not #2 neither~ =p

DELONTE for PRESIDENT!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 20, 2009 10:04 PM

ouch man.. ouch.. its like a barrage of smack talk thrown at me.. and yea, vince made a really nice move on me and made me fall on my butt... shouldnt be a big deal since im always on my ass anyway. lol.

Comment Posted by vince Jun 23, 2009 11:53 AM

whore's commentary is too complex for us, we always need to ask him to explain...damn lawyers haha

hopefully i'm in a cheap team again this week. i had lots of chocolate cake earlier so i think i'll be running really slow today.

Comment Posted by Will Jun 23, 2009 07:09 PM

I'll be back on July 7th!!!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 24, 2009 03:59 AM

Happy Birthday, Victor! Clement, Erick, Felix, Jason (yes, he is still alive and actually dropped by IN TIGHT JEANS!), Justin, Ray, Richard, Whore and yours truly chipped in for your Lebron fig! Sorry, they don't make Barbosas and I don't have doubles for the 2 Nashes I have lol. You wear Lebron kicks, I guess you are somewhat of a fan lol~

Welcome my buddy Christian from my church league to CCWB!

(5-3) Alf, Christian, Erick, Justin, Ray, Whore
(4-4) Felix, Alex, Edison, Emerson, Lil Girl, Victor
(3-5) Brad Miller, Clement, Ken, Luis, Richard, Vince

Game 1 F beat B 14-11 Lil Girl
LG-2-2-3-2 Em-3 Ale-2 * Ri-2-3 Cl-2 L-2 Vin-2

Game 2 A beat F 14-4 Christian
W-3-2 Ch-2-2 J-3 Er-2 * Ale-2-2

Game 3 B beat A 14-9 Vince
Vin-2-2-2-2 B-2 L-2 Ri-2 * Ch-3 Er-2 J-2 W-2

Game 4 F beat B 13-11 Felix
LG-2-3 Ale-2-2 F-2-2 * L-2-3 K-2-2 Vin-2

Game 5 A beat F 13-10 Erick
Er-2-2-2 Ra-3 Alf-2 W-2 * Ale-3-2 Vic-3 Em-2

Game 6 A beat B 14-7 Erick
Er-2-2-2-2 J-2-2-2-2 * L-2-3 Ri-2

Game 7 A beat F 13-10 Alf
W-3-2 J-2-2 A-2 Er-2 * LG-2-2-2 Ed-2 Em-2

Game 8 A beat B 13-8 Erick (3)
Ch-2-2-2 Er-3 Alf-2 J-2 * L-2-2-2-2

Game 9 F beat A 14-10 Felix
Vic-3-3 Ed-2-2 Ale-2 F-2 * Ch-2-2-2-2 J-2

Game 10 B beat F 14-8 Richard
Ri-2-2-2-2 L-2-2 K-2 * LG-3 Vic-3 F-2

Game 11 B beat A 13-10 Luis (3)
L-2-3 K-2-2 Ri-2-2 * Er-2-2 W-2-2 Ch-2

Game 12 F beat B 13-4 Victor (3)
Vic-3-3 Ale-2-3 F-2 * Cl-2 Ri-2

2s
1 Brad Miller
2 Clement, Emerson
3 Alf, Edison
5 Felix, Ken
6 Lil Girl, Vince, Whore
8 Alex
9 Justin
10 Christian, Richard
11 Erick, Luis

3s
1 Christian, Edison, Erick, Justin, Ray, Richard
2 Alex, Whore
3 Lil Girl, Luis
6 Victor

3 Ray
4 Clement
6 Alf, Edison
7 Emerson
10 Felix, Ken
12 Vince
18 Victor, Whore
21 Justin, Lil Girl
22 Alex
23 Christian, Richard
25 Erick
31 Luis

Highlights
10. Somebody put down "Ray made a basket." Ouch, man... ouch! Yes, he only had ONE, in game 5!
9. Ken wears a pink Celtics t-shirt and just before the first game, asks for a nailclipper. Supreme gayness right there!
8. Richard gets rejected by the bottom of the backboard in game 10. I always get a good laugh when these happen lol~
7. Birthday boy Victor had 2 blocks tonight straight up on Luis (game 1) and Whore (in one of the later games)~
6. Down 8-2 in game 3 after a careless turnover, Alf says to his team: "Come on you dickheads!"
5. In game 4, Lil Girl thinks he has a wide-open fastbreak lay-up, but Luis greets him at the point of release and swats the ball away.
4. Erick fakes a right-hand lay-up on the right side of the basket and finished with his left over Lil Girl in game 5. Erick had at least 3 gorgeous lay-ups with his left hand. Has Erick been secretly practicing his left hand after seeing the success of Will's? Hmmm...
3. Justin spots Erick in game 11 for a fastbreak opportunity and fires the ball upcourt. The ball was thrown too hard and before it sails out of bounds, Erick does a no-look behind-the-back pass to Alf for an uncontested lay-up to tie the game at 2. The was Golden State Warriors-esque!
2. Christian does an alley-oop off the backboard to himself to tie the score at 10-10 in game 11. I don't know whether that was by design or if he lost it the first time putting the ball up. Nonetheless, it looked good!
1. Luis's game-winning 3 in game 11. Luis was measuring himself up with the rim and shot it at least 5 feet behind the 3-point elbow. Everybody saw it coming! Even though he has done it many many times, I don't think people get sick watching that as you could feel the buzz within the building after that shot. Luis stinks~

Stars
3. Christian: his nickname is Speedy for obvious reasons
2. Justin: Spider Man!
1. Erick: led team in scoring; 3 game-winners within 4 games; all over the highlights, and that stupid left hand!

Donations
$10 Felix

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 24, 2009 04:13 AM

happy bday victor... are you really a lebron fan?

Comment Posted by vince Jun 24, 2009 05:10 AM

i'll be back to play jul 28th, thanks dude!

sorry team, i was 1-9 game 4 and 8 (didn't play game 6) and the worst was i missed all easy ones. luis and richard still passed me the ball despite the total stink, thanks guys.

luis should be 2nd star with justin, he was an animal! ray once again said, "who let the monkey out of the cage!" after the insane 3!

happy bday vic!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 24, 2009 05:42 AM

K, Vince, see you on the 28th!

Speaking of Ray, I was waiting on those blocks on Felix. Did he even guard Felix? I only remember the block by Ken on Felix...

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 24, 2009 05:56 AM

ray had one good block on me and yes, he was checking me a few games but decided to play against alex instead. maybe because alex was more of a threat..i dunno

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 24, 2009 05:59 AM

Vic had 6 threes last night? Nice. Happy Birthday!

Hope you guys (Vince and Ray) enjoy your vacations!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 24, 2009 06:07 AM

im still retired but will sub in for vince the next few weeks just because im a good friend

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 24, 2009 06:12 AM

LOL... or are you subbing because Lester privately called you "god"

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 24, 2009 06:21 AM

"im still retired but will sub in for vince the next few weeks just because im a good friend" -> as far as I know you're still a Regular. People on the wait list will take Vince's spot. And this just in - Felix: "I'm retired, but will still be playing every week." Man, does that make a whole lot of sense lol! =p

Whore... if Felix is God, Ray would be a LEGEND! And you yourself would be the FATHER of GOD! I would be under-Ray-ted, i.e. still human!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 24, 2009 06:38 AM

PS: lester has acknowledged me as god. thank you

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 24, 2009 06:45 AM

Somebody's having a wet dream...

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 24, 2009 06:59 AM

LOL... you guys crack me up.

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 24, 2009 07:31 AM

top dawg jr.

Comment Posted by Timeless Jun 24, 2009 07:35 AM

Thanks guys for all the HBD wishes and the Lebron figure. Best birthday yet. I guess you can call me a Lebron fan, not that big of a fan, but I do like how he's always flirting with a triple-double consistently.

Ahaha, Lix doesn't know the definition of retirement. To him it means playing on a weekly basis but not daily. I gotta ask a question then, whats the definition of God?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 24, 2009 07:52 AM

Yes Lix, "top dawg jr." (aka Anders =D) is the real God, and you know it!

Comment Posted by vince Jun 24, 2009 08:35 AM

thanks lix for filling in for me ;p i'm gonna text u at 3am when i'm in HK to see how u're doing at ball just like how u txt'd me at 3am when u were there. thanks for reminding me. anyone else interested in receiving txt msgs from me at 3am, please let me know.

"PS: lester has acknowledged me as god. thank you" haha whore how do you feel about your upgrade in status as well?

btw: CHEAP TEAMS!

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jun 24, 2009 08:50 AM

bastards.... and you're not supposed to ask for persmission to text them at 3am.. you just do it! have a great trip dood

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 24, 2009 08:54 AM

You can text me! But I'll be too cheap to reply because that's gonna cost me. Locally I'm unlimited though lol.

Vince, it wouldn't have been cheap teams if Luis hit those easy ones in the beginning. All teams would've been 4-4. That Luis...

Btw Kaman sucks! =D

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 24, 2009 02:09 PM

Highlight #1 right here. I know Felix, Victor, Zechy and many of you will love this one:

http://

Comment Posted by Timeless Jun 24, 2009 02:19 PM

PLAYOFFS?!?!

ahaha, this video was so funny. Interestingly AI was the only basketball player, and the rest came from football.

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 24, 2009 02:58 PM

"PS: lester has acknowledged me as god. thank you"
~ haha whore how do you feel about your upgrade in status as well?

Being the Christian that I am, I quite happy and satisfied to just be the Lamb of God rather than the Father of God (and NO, Felix is NOT my God). Felix is the devil disguised in Chris Kaman. If Ray is a Legend, then he's Larry Bird... If Lester's underrated, then he'd be Kevin Durant (most underrated player in NBA last season)

Vince, you need to text us when you represent CCWB on the courts in HK and school the little kids there!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 24, 2009 03:01 PM

"Vince, it wouldn't have been cheap teams if Luis hit those easy ones in the beginning. All teams would've been 4-4."

It would've been cheap teams regardless of whether Luis hits his shots at the beginning. The cheap teams are Brad Richards' team and Lix's team... no doubt

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 24, 2009 04:32 PM

Best video ever made. Gotta watch the whole thing to appreciate it!

Yeah! KD! I'm King Dedede! Or Kraft Dinner! =D

Hahahahaha... BRAD freakin RICHARDS lol!!!

Oh wait... there's another highlight.... go check out the photo album lol, and tell me what you see!

Comment Posted by Timeless Jun 24, 2009 06:14 PM

oh man, he looks totally wasted.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 25, 2009 03:47 AM

Haha I just posted 2 new ones

Comment Posted by rblmr Jun 25, 2009 09:07 AM

OK ppl, u have to address me now as the LEGEND!!

i think lil girl has a new nickname, lil koala!!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 25, 2009 04:12 PM

That night when Zechy posterized you your nickname became Greg Ostertag. Get with the program!

Lil Koala's aight lol~

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 28, 2009 02:29 PM

Hey Guys,

I have to bail this tuesday. Wife is making me skip ball to go to some event with her.

=(

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 28, 2009 04:33 PM

"some event"? Ouch, that's cheap...

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jun 29, 2009 01:44 AM

"some event" as in a reunion with her undergrad friends. Cheapness

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 29, 2009 04:03 AM

She wants to show off her loving husband. That's what's up lol~

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 30, 2009 06:10 PM

June 30

Welcome Hunter's brother Cale and my friend Mike (he recently became friends with Thunder through a mutual friend where Thunder was singing the Taiwan national anthem while playin the guitar... our fellow CCWB Taiwanese ballers Hunter and Ray might not be too impressed, I don't know... insert of your jokes here) to CCWB! By the way I think Michael shoots like Vin Baker. Remember good ol' Vinny? He was an All-Star and was a 20-and-10 guy~

Welcome back Yoga Ball and Danny (Hunter's friend) to CCWB!

I did call Edward the whole day and texted him as well, but his phone was off and I had no response from him. I actually saved him a spot - his name was typed up on the sheet, not manually written. So he wasn't a last-minute add-on (only Cale, Michael and Yoga Ball were). Man, I should've called Garmelo...

Hunter says him and his boys will be doing a BBQ thing (and ball) at Kits beach this Saturday (July 4th) from 11AM till the sun goes down. If you want in, let me know and I'll pass the message onto him. I'll be there!

(9-2) The Spirit of Ray, Erick, Hunter, Lester, Richard, Zechy
(3-5) Edison (was super late - team would've had a better record if he came somewhat on time), Justin, Luis, Michael (games 4-8 prior to Cale's injured back), Steve, Victor
(1-6) Alf, Cale (games 2-8), Danny, Emerson, Lil Girl, Michael (games 9-13 because of Cale's injured back), Yoga Ball

Game 1 J beat T 13-8 Luis (3)
J-2-3 Lu-3 V-3 S-2 * R-2-2-2 H-2

Game 2 A beat J 14-9 Kevin (3)
Y-3-3 Em-2-2 C-2 D-2 * J-2-2 V-3 Lu-2

Game 3 T beat A 14-9 Hunter
H-2-2-2 R-2-2 Er-2 Z-2 * Y-3-2 D-2 Em-2

Game 4 T beat J 13-11 Hunter
H-2-2-2 R-2-2 L-2 Z-2 * Lu-2-2-3 J-2 M-2

Game 5 T beat A 13-6 Zechy
L-2-2-2 R-2-2 H-2 Z-2 * LG-2-2 Em-2

Game 6 T beat J 13-8 Richard
H-3-2 R-2-2 L-2 Z-2 * Lu-3-3 S-2

Game 7 T beat A 13-9 Hunter
H-2-2-2 Er-3-2 Z-2 * Y-2-3 Em-2 LG-2

Game 8 J beat T 13-11 Luis
M-2-2-2-3 Ed-2 Lu-2 * H-2-2 Er-3 R-2 Z-2

Game 9 J beat A 13-11 Steve
Lu-2-3-2 S-2-2 J-2 * Em-3-2 LG-2-2 D-2

Game 10 T beat J 13-11 Lester (3)
L-2-2-2-3 Er-2 R-2 * J-2-2 S-2-2 V-3

Game 11 T beat A 13-4 not circled; anyone remember who scored the game-winner? =(
L-2-3-2 H-2 R-2 Z-2 * Y-2-2

Game 12 T beat J 14-10 not circled; anyone remember who scored the game-winner? =(
L-2-2-2 H-2-2 R-2-2 * Lu-2-2 Ed-2 J-2 S-2

Game 13 T beat A 13-8 Richard (3)
R-2-3 Er-2 H-2 L-2 Z-2 * M-2-2 Y-2 LG-2

2s
1 Cale
2 Edison
3 Danny
4 Erick
5 Yoga Ball
6 Emerson, Lil Girl, Mike
7 Steve
8 Justin, Luis, Zechy
14 Lester
17 Richard
18 Hunter

3s
1 Emerson, Hunter, Justin, Mike, Richard
2 Erick, Lester
3 Victor
4 Yoga Ball
5 Luis

4 Edison
6 Danny
9 Victor
12 Lil Girl
14 Erick, Steve
15 Emerson, Mike
16 Zechy
19 Justin
22 Yoga Ball
31 Luis
34 Lester
37 Richard
39 Hunter

Highlights
6. Zechy had a tough and weird-looking lay-up in one of the games in traffic. It wasn't written down; I just witnessed it in front of me.
5. While Lester and Zechy goes over to the scorekeeper to check the score of game 10, Zechy asks, "You only have 2 baskets?" Lester: "Isn't that enough? Who do you think I am? Luis?" We were down 10-8 by the way...
4. Another one I witnessed - Justin grabs an offensive rebound and puts the ball back in the hoop all in one motion, during which he got hacked by 2 of my teammates. Can you say dayyyyyyam?!
3. Lester blew 2 point-blank shots. The worst of each came in game 14, where he air-balled it badly. Yeah, you're probably asking yourself how can anybody air ball a one-footer. It's a mystery to me too...
2. Felix at 7:08PM: "Bailin for tonite but i wanna stay home today. sorry"... Last minute date with Ray I bet...
1. Alf: No Show - no call, no text, absolutely nothin. Just beautiful right there. Makes the guy who organizes things very happy~

Unfortunately Justin wrote down the only highlight (#3) on the sheet, and that's all I can think of at the moment...

Stars
3. Hunter: I know he was the leading scorer, but his D was lazy at times, just like mine! Hunter did had some nice blocks though~
2. Zechy: was the engine that runs the car. The 8 2s, 16 points on the stat sheet didn't really show what he did. Zzzzzzz~
1. Richard's text to Lester at 2:44PM - "If we are on the same team, I gurantee (I will score) 50 (points) or lunch for you. I'm physced. Don't tell anyone. You could post it (on the website) after"... You were 11 points short! How about dinner?! Richard and Zechy played every possession like it was their last tonight. Good stuff~

Injuries
Cale: he pulled a T-Mac on us (back spasms) - last game was game 8
Lester: I injured my left hand again because it's impossible not to get hit. It doesn't hurt that much right now, but I know what's comin tomorrow. Darn...

Donations
$0

Comment Posted by rblmr Jun 30, 2009 07:34 PM

told you not to play, ur hand gon be messed up for a while now. u got best record cuz of the presence of my spirit.

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jun 30, 2009 07:53 PM

I missed 3 weeks already. Anymore and I'll go insane!

See you on the 14th, or before that if we're goin to Rodney's or wherever. Have fun and be safe!

Comment Posted by zedin Jul 01, 2009 12:21 PM

sorry didn't have more highlights, didn't do that stats that many times. and sorry about complaining about the teams as well. i don't usually do that but after i lost one of my contacts, i couldn't compete against richard. Not that i was able to anyways. our team was fine after edison came, but Yoga's team coulda used alf. Your picks woulda been pretty good if he showed up as well.

Well done Spirit of Ray, you really notice it out there yesterday, especially on Lester's countless turnaround J's. Where was it on those layups tho?!!

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jul 01, 2009 01:59 PM

Not your fault on the highlights. Nobody else bothered writing anything down lol. If you can still score without one contact, you should try not having any contacts at all next time lol~ =p

Haha you know I can't do lay-ups. Lester Syndrome! I'll try to make some next week hehe~

Comment Posted by yyyello Jul 03, 2009 07:48 PM

Lex...I don't deserve the credit...I was dead about half way through the night...it was Richard and Hunter (when he wasn't slacking on D) carrying the load...Rich was shooting well inside and out....and take some credit stupid Lester...you shot the ball pretty damn well too...even though I still don't understand how you shot that airball from 2 feet...i was right next to you when you did that, and I was so stunned it didn't click to me that there was a fastbreak going the other way...hahaha

go see a doc Antelope...hope all's going well...

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jul 04, 2009 08:00 PM

"I was dead about half way through the night"? LIES!

Did you just call me STUPID? Hahahahaha... BANNED! =p

I probably shot 70%. If I can make some damn lay-ups, it might've been 90%. Oh well...

It probably wasn't 2 feet, maybe like 1 foot lol, oh my god. I kind of thought the balled slipped, but even if it did, it was only a partial slip. But to get no rim from that distance? Ouch!

I didn't see what happened to Erick, hope you're okay!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jul 08, 2009 12:09 PM

last night's three stars:
1. Vincent
2. Vincent
3. Vincent

He literally played for all three teams.

Comment Posted by Admin Lix Jul 09, 2009 08:35 AM

im still sore from tues... 4 on 4 is so tough on my body

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jul 09, 2009 10:15 AM

you can't possibly be sore... you were just a lazy jacker on tuesday.

Comment Posted by andr3w_chan Jul 09, 2009 12:14 PM

dan u still havent seen the pic of jeff yet?

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jul 09, 2009 02:01 PM

I heard Alf is a no-show for a second consecutive week. We seriously need to do something about this, like Alf himself would need to run CCWB because Felix and myself are gonna quit.

Is Vincent the 42-year-old virgin?!

Comment Posted by danielcslau Jul 10, 2009 02:55 AM

Oh SHITTTT! That IS Jeff... I wonder who he was with. Probably dating some girl that he didn't tell me about. Good eye Andrew. LOL!

Stupid Alf.

Vincent has kids, so while it's possible to be a virgin and still have kids, I don't believe Vincent is a 42-year-old virgin ;)

Comment Posted by Admin Lex Jul 10, 2009 06:16 PM

Jeff with somebody's sister...

Vincent Lamar Carter!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com